Search results

1. Discordia

Olympus

We are in the Southwest region.
  2. Discordia

Olympus

As I said before Bliteyyy "It's a war game so the tribe will be war based. Troops are always more important then points. What else is needed to know?" Shekel, I have been on worlds, just was never given the choice of selecting an area. Don't know why.
  3. Discordia

Olympus

Thanks sephyrx. And you are absolutely correct. Kei, sorry to tell you this, but I don't feel a need to brag about any previous worlds since each world is a different experience. Yes, the basics of the game are the same, but the players are different, the circumstances are different. Why...
  4. Discordia

Olympus

Well, since I've never had a choice on a starting region before, I'm not going to assume that I'll be able to chose what region I'll be in on this server. Once the server opens, of course I'll state a region.
  5. Discordia

Olympus

We will be recruiting from the start of the server. Only active players please. Experience not required, but for "titled" positions experience will be necessary.
  6. Discordia

Can't log in

Nevermind, it's fixed already. lol.
  7. Discordia

Can't log in

Had the same issue yesterday on the US servers. Not sure what the bug was, but they fixed it pretty quickly. Can't log in at all today on the international servers.
  8. Discordia

Time?

Lol. Okay thanks :)
  9. Discordia

Time?

What time will this server be open on the first?