Search results

1. My Top 5

Nice.. I can read these stories with no bias now that this world has ended :-)
  2. My Top 5

Nobody else ? I'd like to see your top 5 Carrot..
  3. Interesting...

Now that's a siggy!
  4. My Top 5

Hello All, With the world ending, can we all post names of the top 5 players we have played with ? It could be players both on your side and the other side. Here's my list. 1) djp8 - A sharp tactician, an amazing teamplayer and a brilliant defender. (Ally) 2) Darkvampy - An outstanding team...
  5. Neuschwanstein

For a change, I agree with the orange vegetable. We can't be making up the rules as we go along.
  6. Neuschwanstein

Congrats Carrot70. We'll try and delay those 200 crowns for as long as we can ;)
  7. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Of course it proves a point. Most active players have moved to one tribe. Out of unrelated curiosity, how old are you Carrot ?
  8. ASH & TEN Merge ?

@shrimppuff90 - Yes, you have said this before and it was heard then. I will take most of what you say without question. @carrot70 - I can see it from your side. It sure looks like the rest of us are sitting at the rim and watching the action. Allow me to bring another perspective to how...
  9. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Circles.. Consistent little circles. Go on.. What's left to merge now? HNS and TFT?
  10. ASH & TEN Merge ?

PXS disbanded because the leadership went AWOL. They didn't see the ASH-TEN merge, get scared and disintegrate into oblivion. By the way, I like your repetitive logic. Someone back-stabbed someone once upon a time so you will merge with everyone in the world till it is one. At least you are...
  11. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Isn't this what you said when you merged last?
  12. ASH & TEN Merge ?

And now they are all champion mergers? They can merge with anything in sight I am sure..
  13. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Good job man. I've got to give it to you. You are totally headed for world victory right now... I must admit I didn't think you'd pull this off when you started with that TEN-ASH merge
  14. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Hello again Carrot! Merging again are we ?
  15. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Okay snek. Carrot, still confused ?
  16. ASH & TEN Merge ?

I did not want to attack TEN, but wanted to give the new tribe's diplomacy a chance. So I stopped attacking the ASH guys we were battling. 5 weeks down the lane, PHX leadership collapsed and I decided to quit. My big cluster nowhere near TEN ? I don't understand this English. Can you please...
  17. ASH & TEN Merge ?

A large number of us were not onboard on 'Let's now attack TEN and befriend ASH' plan. Hence we did not go out of our way to migrate closer to TEN borders. 5 weeks is reasonable enough time to give yourself a chance to adjust with a tribe's diplomacy before deciding to align or leave don't you...
  18. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Carrot, you were making sense till that last post of yours. Wrong info. Once again, read TheRhea's post. We were pretty much on the same boat. Why should we have attacked them ? Defenses to allegations aside, I will not labor my point further. Metalbunny, thanks for the analysis. While The...
  19. ASH & TEN Merge ?

Nope. Not at all. Carrot's (and your) reasoning for joining forces is absolutely fine. I was only worried about the world ending before it should. I was only suggesting this as a response to Carrot's worry about having to deal with inactive coop accounts who are under siege. How does it affect...
  20. ASH & TEN Merge ?

The shrimp, as always has summarized the matter beautifully but abruptly. Carrot - My purpose of pointing out TrueAchilles' exploits with his co-op accounts was to bring to your attention that there are people like him who are still making the best out of the situation. Imagine him having...