• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Quermançó (EN95)

LMFAO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MEME
1713273011236.png

Hi, I'm ....
I'm playing this world incognito
I haven't played in a while, but because there are 7 players in a province with 4 different tribes o_O
I see many strategic and geographical ( Space / Time ) weaknesses in each tribe :(
You have not passed my analysis hehe
You're in luck, I haven't played in a long time, I'm just here to play a little and remember how to play

At the controls .... Hann

Hi, I'm ....
I'm playing this world incognito
I haven't played in a while, but because there are 7 players in a province with 4 different tribes o_O
I see many strategic and geographical ( Space / Time ) weaknesses in each tribe :(
You have not passed my analysis hehe
You're in luck, I haven't played in a long time, I'm just here to play a little and remember how to play

At the controls .... Hann

seems like the way to play is to just swipe your credit card and smash your face into the keyboard until you run out of crowns, kinda weird to have TW2 be worse than the original but oh well at least I tried it

seems like the way to play is to just swipe your credit card and smash your face into the keyboard until you run out of crowns, kinda weird to have TW2 be worse than the original but oh well at least I tried it
I understand
but we are not all the same
I always played without crowns :( . I play for fun and entertainment.
My game is not based on crowns, no no
rather it is based on years of entertainment, studies, analysis and experience :)

Hope is the last thing you lose , Cheer up fellow tribal ¡¡¡

of the 3 main tribes
Can anyone tell me which tribe does not wear crowns?
I would like to play with a free play tribe :)

Last edited by a staff member:
I understand
but we are not all the same
I always played without crowns :( . I play for fun and entertainment.
My game is not based on crowns, no no
rather it is based on years of entertainment, studies, analysis and experience :)

Hope is the last thing you lose , Cheer up fellow tribal ¡¡¡

of the 3 main tribes
Can anyone tell me which tribe does not wear crowns?
I would like to play with a free play tribe :)

if they ever add a world where you have to pay a fee or even a monthly sub to play on but theres no crowns or minigames in it id happily play that, but TW2 seems like its pretty dead because within a week you can already tell whos dropping hundreds of dollars on a browser game lol

i dont know of any tribes that dont use crowns right now, some use them just for the skill points for the tribe, there probably is one somewhere but i dont know sorry

if they ever add a world where you have to pay a fee or even a monthly sub to play on but theres no crowns or minigames in it id happily play that, but TW2 seems like its pretty dead because within a week you can already tell whos dropping hundreds of dollars on a browser game lol

i dont know of any tribes that dont use crowns right now, some use them just for the skill points for the tribe, there probably is one somewhere but i dont know sorry
I know, it's not something new, don't discourage me man
I hope to give some war, it's the least I can do
this game is not what it was :(

Hi, I’m Marta but you can call me Raelyn. I just started to play but I feel discouraged already as I see player with 9 villages in the very first days. Is it normal? Do I play bad? I mean I have to, I’m new. Is there any tricks or something or how is it even possible? Looks like he’s way ahead of others. And farming looks sh1t tbh. I assume he’s using his credit card or auto farm bot? I read about it on other topic on another world as I was curious. Sorry English is not my main language. Thanks everyone ^^ <3

i just played this world a few days with some friends
you know this is grind time ,
However , already , we are getting wiped out , we spy a village to see whats going on , a 2k points village ,
12 nobles in it ,,,,,,,, 12 ,,,,,,,,, this is ridiculous,,
coiners fine , cheaters ,, who knows ,,,
what is a fact is this world is not playable , not even for fun

anyone who is not buying loads and loads of coins should all quit this world , seriously dont play , a lesson to the Devs ,

maybe a none coin world or script world would be great for a change

Hi, I’m Marta but you can call me Raelyn. I just started to play but I feel discouraged already as I see player with 9 villages in the very first days. Is it normal? Do I play bad? I mean I have to, I’m new. Is there any tricks or something or how is it even possible? Looks like he’s way ahead of others. And farming looks sh1t tbh. I assume he’s using his credit card or auto farm bot? I read about it on other topic on another world as I was curious. Sorry English is not my main language. Thanks everyone ^^ <3
Hello, Martha
He may be using money or bot farming, but don't be discouraged.
money doesn't buy happiness hehe
There are no resources to feed so many towns, it has its weaknesses , 6 of the 9 towns have 500 points, so there is nothing to worry about
I could also talk to you about morality, because having so many points does not benefit him , He is going to attack 60 percent if it continues like this :D
Play calmly, in this world, God willing, I will give classes to more than one ;)

12 nobles?! That’s actually sad. I’m trying to farm all the time (except when I sleep) as I wanted to see how far I can go. I’m nowhere near them.. They must use farmbot, if not possible for a human to have 8-9 villages in few days, right? Nor to have 12 nobles. I don’t think so or am I wrong? Is it possible?

12 nobles?! That’s actually sad. I’m trying to farm all the time (except when I sleep) as I wanted to see how far I can go. I’m nowhere near them.. They must use farmbot, if not possible for a human to have 8-9 villages in few days, right? Nor to have 12 nobles. I don’t think so or am I wrong? Is it possible?
Are you talking about Moldova?
It has 9 towns in a main phase and is in 3 different provinces :oops:
Are you scared of him?
but if he is already showing weaknesses and defects in his game o_O
with its low score in towns, if it is offensive, its off is mostly axes at the moment and I have not analyzed it ;)
It has a generic game with crown and low-level play style :p

And I'm very rusty, give me time to deploy my full analysis and gameplay potential.