• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Gwrych (EN85)

Apparently they ban players using barrack glitch instead of fixing it. Also can confirm that free crowns glitch still works. Will pass this world again

Apparently they ban players using barrack glitch instead of fixing it. Also can confirm that free crowns glitch still works. Will pass this world again

You gotta relay that info. Then tribal wars will be gone. Sitting over here like an idiot actually spending money

Well it is like this....There are like 20 players playing who work for the game developer. They get free crowns. And at the moment there are like 2 or 3 paying players. The rest are new players.

cultist

Banned
I remember years ago, like 10 years ago, it was possible to create TW 1 servers. I can only imagine that is only easier now? Private. Probably not for TW2 though. Because the company doesn't care to save the game we could just come up w/ alternatives. There are no really decent similar games are there? I think the game is done otherwise lads

I remember years ago, like 10 years ago, it was possible to create TW 1 servers. I can only imagine that is only easier now? Private. Probably not for TW2 though. Because the company doesn't care to save the game we could just come up w/ alternatives. There are no really decent similar games are there? I think the game is done otherwise lads
What u thinking there? a server run by fans? but collectively has the situation for glitches and or cheats improved or become worse in lets say the last 2 years?

Tw1 does not seem to have same problem with bots and cheats as tw2? a faulty source coude? well programmed bots these days act and appear human and i do not think PHP language can detect it, unfortunately... But engaged programmers can check logs for suspicious activity. CS uses a sort of screenrecording to detect mouse macro scripts.
what i mean with this is i can program my mouse to move to certain X and Y pixels and perform actions... Impossible to detect for a server running php.
I do not get why people use glitches and cheats... Whats the point?
I have notived innogames does not update TW2 app for android anymore... ah well we fight on ;)
I think its sad if game goes dead because i think the foundation is good..
Ask WOW programmers how chinese auto bots totally ruined the games inbuilt economies...

Last edited:
This game is dead.

dying little by little.

They must close servers, and make internationals.
For meeting mostly all people in few servers, and try to get bigger servers. A
This also will make easy to detect cheats (more moderator in international = more vigilance)

Tw1 does not seem to have same problem with bots and cheats as tw2? a faulty source coude? well programmed bots these days act and appear human and i do not think PHP language can detect it, unfortunately... But engaged programmers can check logs for suspicious activity. CS uses a sort of screenrecording to detect mouse macro scripts.
what i mean with this is i can program my mouse to move to certain X and Y pixels and perform actions... Impossible to detect for a server running php.
I do not get why people use glitches and cheats... Whats the point?
I have notived innogames does not update TW2 app for android anymore... ah well we fight on ;)
I think its sad if game goes dead because i think the foundation is good..
Ask WOW programmers how chinese auto bots totally ruined the games inbuilt economies...
tw1 doesn't have the same problem with bots because there is a paid autofarmer, which removes most of the reason as to why people begin scripting.

about the farming scripts that obviously was confessed,, Tribalwars 1 have an inbuilt protection that makes u have to click "im not a robot"...
Basic protection since u can

If is (i.e) = are u robot?