• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

forgot to post these did not have time

Attachments

• Screenshot_22.jpg
    Screenshot_22.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_23.jpg
    Screenshot_23.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_24.jpg
    Screenshot_24.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_25.jpg
    Screenshot_25.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_26.jpg
    Screenshot_26.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_27.jpg
    Screenshot_27.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 65
iam really sorry to say this TMS ur coops sucked during these attacks from me
not ur fault if u were online i know it would be not this easy to get a village from u man

iam really sorry to say this TMS ur coops sucked during these attacks from me
not ur fault if u were online i know it would be not this easy to get a village from u man
My coop was offline and also did nt see until very late.
I was up till about 5am for the first wave, so I must have gone just before the second wave was sent and woke up to yes.
30mins or so of all the incommings, with nothing really to snipe with. So yes well done. You made a great guess time wise and got it right.

I should have stacked that vil more, I have so much more I could have added. That was sloppy,
But yea unfortunately my coop was very busy that day. Any other day he'd have been online and already stacking .
And I was asleep so you got a nice win and tasty bash, good job. Gg

We all can get caught out sometimes even the pros like us haha. It's probably the first ooops moment I made this realm so far, failure to stack high enough, I've reprimanded myself already dw....

Whilst I would enjoy more battles and move and counter moves.
I'm expanding in a few directions so unless the whip gets cracked, i don't mind being peaceful neighbours for a long time lol
I recognise a very good player when I see one :)

Last edited:
My coop was offline and also did nt see until very late.
I was up till about 5am for the first wave, so I must have gone just before the second wave was sent and woke up to yes.
30mins or so of all the incommings, with nothing really to snipe with. So yes well done. You made a great guess time wise and got it right.

I should have stacked that vil more, I have so much more I could have added. That was sloppy,
But yea unfortunately my coop was very busy that day. Any other day he'd have been online and already stacking .
And I was asleep so you got a nice win and tasty bash, good job. Gg

We all can get caught out sometimes even the pros like us haha. It's probably the first ooops moment I made this realm so far, failure to stack high enough, I've reprimanded myself already dw....

Whilst I would enjoy more battles and move and counter moves.
I'm expanding in a few directions so unless the whip gets cracked, i don't mind being peaceful neighbours for a long time lol
I recognise a very good player when I see one :)
thanks bro i dont mind being in peace it is just u guy wont let me rest in peace lmao
now marnil is having a go at me and me as well

and yes u did slack off because no one attacked u in a while when u had 10k hc in a village for support
No that was all mine mate

After my attack failed I should have definitely topped up.
Was lazy ....
I never expected you to have enough nukes still to clear 11k hc plus a hc paladin too btw
So was more like 13/14k hc power till pally died .

I mean u lost ram nuke, zerks, and full axe
But u had lc ma and another axe?
I think wirh train

So we lost roughly the same
But I lost the vil was sloppy.

I blame myself.

But yes you're a good player I should have stacked high enough with respect to ur potential.

So yes nice job.
I enjoy a challenge but also you earn my respect so im happy to split prv right now and have mutual understanding

My colleagues tho, have their own plans and that I can't encroach on.
We ll see in future if you guys hold out
That may benefit u eventually
Who knows .....

The rest of the world are dropping like flies