• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
You have difficulty understanding anything that is being said. Everything you hear gets diluted and reorganised to fit your narrative, whatever that is.

It makes it impossible to get the message across to you

This all started with you moaning about Inno banning your tribe (which i still highly doubt was your tribe, but that's a different argument)

The tribe you want to reform was recruited from 4Chan and 9gag for the purpose of disrupting TW2 they would admit themselves that they broke every rule in the game. They cheated and supposedly (in your imagination, i am sure) you led them.

Now, you come on this forum trying to make out you are the Virgin Mary. The epitome of virtue and honest play. Yet your whole point in starting this 'argument' was that you wanted to repeat your tribes previous actions without interference from Inno or the mods. Do you really know what you want any more or do you just want to argue because this isn't even being a troll, its obvious you believe every word you vomit.

When you make up your little lies and fantasies, keep me out of it. No amount of negging would persuade me to look in your direction.

Stay in your lane
i did lead them
i was cult of personality
i led boxxy, the main tribe there
i recruited all of them
lol
they literally have me on their wiki describing this and my images from years ago when id host live streams telling them what our next plans are. we even had an employee of this company come in and confirm what i said about the chan tribe. and no this didnt start then

Last edited by a staff member:
i did lead them
i was cult of personality
i led boxxy, the main tribe there
i recruited all of them
lol
they literally have me on their wiki describing this and my images from years ago when id host live streams telling them what our next plans are. we even had an employee of this company come in and confirm what i said about the chan tribe. and no this didnt start then

Also, found your TW Stats,

1679659098308.png

1679659108529.png

cultist

Banned
where is the lie?
everything i said is true
and proven by the 'owanage' just posted?
i led 4chan tribe
i am cult of personality
u just showed the evidence?

where is the lie?
everything i said is true
and proven by the 'owanage' just posted?
i led 4chan tribe
i am cult of personality
u just showed the evidence?

Because no one will ever seriously believe you led a serious world beating tribe if you never got past 2k points.

A mod of TW2 doesn't know about TW1. There are separations between teams and mods of one don't usually speak to the others, and tbh, given the history of mods and CM's on TW2 I'd believe one about as far as I could chuck tank.

I mean, if our requirement for proof is "an ex mod of TW2 said it happened" you're really, really going to be out of luck.

cultist

Banned
A mod of TW2 doesn't know about TW1. There are separations between teams and mods of one don't usually speak to the others, and tbh, given the history of mods and CM's on TW2 I'd believe one about as far as I could chuck tank.

I mean, if our requirement for proof is "an ex mod of TW2 said it happened" you're really, really going to be out of luck.
he worked for both teams
and i invited u all to talk to him on call with me
none of u took up the offer u all ducked out because u didnt wanna be exposed as the liars u are

A short thread (with pictures) on why I'm pretty sure bimboslaff is spy botting:

1) Village capture:
1679676244834.png

2) Spy attack lands:
1679676287915.png

Bear in mind the player that lost the village already had green spy reports FROM NEXTDOOR.

Travel time for spies? 1:18:34
1679676344727.png

So ol' bimbo had a random single spy walking at the village around 20 minutes after it was capped. At that point it wouldn't have even showed as capped unless you refreshed the map, but a script would detect because it refreshes it each time ;)

Could he just be super helpful to tribemates and decided he'd offer up a single spy to help out? Yes. Is that likely? No.

As we've said all along, farm bots? Who cares. Spy / Dodge / Counter / Snipe / Attack bots? Why bother playing the damn game

cultist

Banned
A short thread (with pictures) on why I'm pretty sure bimboslaff is spy botting:

1) Village capture:
View attachment 3865

2) Spy attack lands:
View attachment 3866

Bear in mind the player that lost the village already had green spy reports FROM NEXTDOOR.

View attachment 3867

So ol' bimbo had a random single spy walking at the village around 20 minutes after it was capped. At that point it wouldn't have even showed as capped unless you refreshed the map, but a script would detect because it refreshes it each time ;)

Could he just be super helpful to tribemates and decided he'd offer up a single spy to help out? Yes. Is that likely? No.

As we've said all along, farm bots? Who cares. Spy / Dodge / Counter / Snipe / Attack bots? Why bother playing the damn game
u just described how the bot / script works
can u explain how u know how it works? is it cos u use it?

1) Village capture:
View attachment 3865

2) Spy attack lands:
View attachment 3866

View attachment 3867

It is what it is. I dont even build spies anymore "like yes that village is still stacked, yes that village still has a nuke"

cultist

Banned
credit card your retard. it takes above 60 in iq to understand it when its typed in same message
not really
it makes sense why you and your friends would immediately understand it
almost like u subliminally just admitted to using ur credit card on this game so often you lowered the phrase to CC LOL
no talent

1) Village capture:
View attachment 3865

2) Spy attack lands:
View attachment 3866

View attachment 3867

Even if he was cheating. Why of all people are people from your tribe complaining? I guarantee your tribe will continue to take the dupe troops and villages from the people in your tribe that continue to abuse the exploit and cheat lol. All the DUPED MINTED COINS members of YOUR tribe did that cant be taken away even though they continue to get the 3-5 spear ban. Like please quit complaining about somebody "cheating" and just quit, or continue to play.

Even if he was cheating. Why of all people are people from your tribe complaining? I guarantee your tribe will continue to take the dupe troops and villages from the people in your tribe that continue to abuse the exploit and cheat lol. All the DUPED MINTED COINS members of YOUR tribe did that cant be taken away even though they continue to get the 3-5 spear ban. Like please quit complaining about somebody "cheating" and just quit, or continue to play.
we just find it funny you said you would kick cheaters out of your tribe. seems like you cant be trusted?

ms. "anti-cheating no cheaters SFU dupe dupe dupe tribe" defending scripting. 2023, colorized