• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

u just come on here to blow ur disability check and bug abuse the game to victory so you can say 'lol we owned them' on discord later

I have won plenty of worlds as leader and as grunt. With mfd with poutine on w44 with twd on w72. Also got destroyed by mfd in worlds and other tribes in the world 30. I dont brag i play the game. Win or lose im here. I have shit to back up my claims tho. Unlike you who just like to spew crap

cultist

Banned
I have won plenty of worlds as leader and as grunt. With mfd with poutine on w44 with twd on w72. Also got destroyed by mfd in worlds and other tribes in the world 30. I dont brag i play the game. Win or lose im here. I have shit to back up my claims tho. Unlike you who just like to spew crap
dude you only won 2 worlds? LOL

dude you only won 2 worlds? LOL

Well i won 71 i can find more only won one in tw1 but 2 in defensive bash. I also dont play every server. I played one server in the w50 and got destroyed then i jumped back to u.s server won that then jumped on 71 won that then jumped on 72 won that as leader now im back on w82. And like i said top 10 in bash and points

I could really care less about bimbo cheating but spy botting 24/7 auto dodging every nuke sending snipes between every nuke and noble even same second nobles. Its pretty suspect. But hey its the game i have played against this shit before. We just wait for bimbo to send his scripted trains to land the exact same second again. Again very suspect
so just like your tribe says they are so talented and good how come bimbo cant just be good without being considered a cheater? is that only for SFU people...

so just like your tribe says they are so talented and good how come bimbo cant just be good without being considered a cheater? is that only for SFU people...

Oh he can be good, no one's denied that. But we can also clearly see he's using scripts for at the very least farming, spying and occasional commander use for attack planning ;)

cultist

Banned
8 worlds now? What worlds were sorry? Are we back to this? You even admittedly said you haven't won any TW2 worlds or is that wrong now? Forgetting your own drunken stories?
i literally said 8 worlds between tw1 and tw2
and i won the last world on tw2
everyone knows it

cultist

Banned
Shut up. You haven't won any, ever. Not one. You think you have in your head but in reality you can't prove anything.
ill be back in a while im watching a movie with my hot gf
i won almost every world i joined
be mad l;ol
and i didnt even cheat like u did