• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

seems like you dominated SFU
they are pretty weak
i told them that i was going to destroy them in the next world about 2 months ago and they collectively got together to say they quit the game and then i said i wouldnt bother joining the new world then, cos i only was going to join it to destroy them
then it turned out they lied and all joined the new world and just told me they werent joining because they were afraid of me lol
Bro you SUCK at the game. Its cringe how desprate you are to try be relavent, Unfortunately @Joe Black has genuine ground to back his claims up even though hes a little donkey, you however live in lala land of conspiracy theory's and Stella cans.

Bro you SUCK at the game. Its cringe how desprate you are to try be relavent, Unfortunately @Joe Black has genuine ground to back his claims up even though hes a little donkey, you however live in lala land of conspiracy theory's and Stella cans.
OMG man stop pls cant stop laughing to this shit lmao
no offense cultist lmao
just could not resist this one man lmao

OMG man stop pls cant stop laughing to this shit lmao
no offense cultist lmao
just could not resist this one man lmao

Have you seen his YouTube videos? Dude cant even string a sentence together. I bet his noble trains have 10 second gaps because he instinctively needs to sip his beer every other second.

seems like you dominated SFU
they are pretty weak
i told them that i was going to destroy them in the next world about 2 months ago and they collectively got together to say they quit the game and then i said i wouldnt bother joining the new world then, cos i only was going to join it to destroy them
then it turned out they lied and all joined the new world and just told me they werent joining because they were afraid of me lol

Cultist I'm alittle bit more lenient with you than the other guys here lol.

But man, people are not joining other worlds to flee from you, that's hilarious
Cultist I've literally gone through 4, 5 , 6 whole months with 800- 1000attacks incomming every day, with about 20 - 30 vills with trains and treb trains timed to the sec....
Without script help, only a twisted fetish for self mental punishment lol

No one in SFU is sacred to fight you, if you really want it.
Forget the game being fucked . 2 Doms time ( that's what we ll Need )

If everyone in SFU is free
We might just be able to make you have to come back here and eats those claims bud haha

And I'm not even the teams best player... most stubborn absolutely
But there's better more experienced players than me.
I can't see how you'd seriously turn them all over, you don't realise how good some of them are unfortunately

Last edited:
you dont understand basic logic
even if you didnt cheat, but youre in a tribe of cheaters, then you benefitted from the cheating
let's say for instance i personally didnt cheat, but i got support of 500k cheated glitched troops
i benefitted
let's say for instance i am farming georgieboy1997 and am benefitting from it, but georgieboy got cleared by for instance, hurtlocker, who cheated the troops and glitched his way to a nuke, well, if that hadnt of happened, maybe georgieboy wouyld be farming you
you dont get to say you didnt cheat when all your mates in your tribe are cheating and you are collectively benefitting
Your point applies to Every single player in every single tribe almost.
You might have been in tribes b4 with people scripting or multi accounting and you might not even have realised.

Players who joined a winning tribe right at the end, got a realm win did nothing benefitted from that tribe work or illicitly made gains.

And won.

I'm sick of this argument you know my position.
I don't go on about it because over the years you come to realise no point crying, cos the owness is on inno to prevent cheating from happening but yet they are unable right now so it's futile to keep shouting about it. When it changes then by all means get mad, but right now, it's wasted effort

cultist

Banned
Have you seen his YouTube videos? Dude cant even string a sentence together. I bet his noble trains have 10 second gaps because he instinctively needs to sip his beer every other second.
and yes SFU told me they werent joining the world, in fear of me
then they joined lol
i am glad i didnt join their criminal activity and i rejected them after they asked me to join their tribe

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Cultist I'm alittle bit more lenient with you than the other guys here lol.

But man, people are not joining other worlds to flee from you, that's hilarious
Cultist I've literally gone through 4, 5 , 6 whole months with 800- 1000attacks incomming every day, with about 20 - 30 vills with trains and treb trains timed to the sec....
Without script help, only a twisted fetish for self mental punishment lol

No one in SFU is sacred to fight you, if you really want it.
Forget the game being fucked . 2 Doms time ( that's what we ll Need )

If everyone in SFU is free
We might just be able to make you have to come back here and eats those claims bud haha

And I'm not even the teams best player... most stubborn absolutely
But there's better more experienced players than me.
I can't see how you'd seriously turn them all over, you don't realise how good some of them are unfortunately
dude i appreciate the sentiment but there isnt a single player on tw2 that can take me down
not one
and it is a fact i warned SFU that i will take them down in the new world
it is a fact SFU lied and said they wouldnt join the world, which prompted me to not join
but they did join
these are objective facts that your tribe lied and ducked me
anyway as a tw1 player of 2 thousand villages no cheaters on tw2 intimidate me lol
tw2 is where people play that get fucked up on tw1
i destroy all the cheaters without cheating lol
i legit go me v number one tribe in the world and i smash them

cultist

Banned
as for sucking at the game i went by myself against the number 1 tribe and smashed them for 2 weeks before i restarted
just me
no cheats like u use
me with no cheats smashing the number one tribe in the world all by myself with no cheats
and when i was part opf the tribe i was smashing the enemies
the enemies themselves will tell u i was the only person they were concerned with cos i was the one mashing and smashing
without cheats!

LOL

Nice twisted story there buddy!

Incoming screen shots of Hoeblack begging for overflow!!

No...I was your co-op when you asked for help because your brain couldn't handle 100inc and shit the bed.

Sorry, who did you make quit? Please enlighten me because your stories are nearly the same caliber as @cultist at this point.

Your own tribe even admitted you went inactive so please carry on trying to scissor fuck misfriday.
I gotta give it to you, you are the rightful president of SFU, biggest scumbag of them all, even ldavinci can learn from you in matters of deceit and manipulation

To twist facts upside down, playing cool after losing a world in the most shameful manner, you are indeed a pathological liar, and there is no reasonable conversation can be held with such a con artist

cultist

Banned
I gotta give it to you, you are the rightful president of SFU, biggest scumbag of them all, even ldavinci can learn from you in matters of deceit and manipulation

To twist facts upside down, playing cool after losing a world in the most shameful manner, you are indeed a pathological liar, and there is no reasonable conversation can be held with such a con artist
he's even worse than you think

Well I built SFU from the best of the best which include probably most prolific vets this game has seen so it's natural those who aren't Included have ended up here... Jealous and filled with envy.

As for the mental illness your probably right ngl but why would i care? I have everything I want in life and its evident you don't.

We lost a world because we were banned multiple times (just like majestic were) they were also abusing the glitch.

We've never tried to hide the fact that we use farming scripts just like the massive majority of this game does. There's also a massive player base in SFU that doesn't. You however have used bots so im unsure why your trying to act like saint.

Now sit down and stop barking and maybe one day we will have a fair fight. It wouldn't be the first time multiple members of SFU have ran you over on previous worlds.

You arent anything special mate....

You don't need reminding.

Well I built SFU from the best of the best which include probably most prolific vets this game has seen so it's natural those who aren't Included have ended up here... Jealous and filled with envy.

As for the mental illness your probably right ngl but why would i care? I have everything I want in life and its evident you don't.

We lost a world because we were banned multiple times (just like majestic were) they were also abusing the glitch.

We've never tried to hide the fact that we use farming scripts just like the massive majority of this game does. There's also a massive player base in SFU that doesn't. You however have used bots so im unsure why your trying to act like saint.

Now sit down and stop barking and maybe one day we will have a fair fight. It wouldn't be the first time multiple members of SFU have ran you over on previous worlds.

Lol, you just keep making stuff up as you write, only idiots from sfu can believe your delusional speeches, you lot have really found each other, insane leader and naive folk

Lol, you just keep making stuff up as you write, only idiots from sfu can believe your delusional speeches, you lot have really found each other, insane leader and naive folk

And you too have found your place with a tribe that cheats on a completely different scale that EN has ever seen. Such a saint you are bud...

cultist

Banned
And you too have found your place with a tribe that cheats on a completely different scale that EN has ever seen. Such a saint you are bud...
lol this guy gets mad when other people cheat but hes fine with him and his mates cheating
'only we can cheat' what a cry baby weirdo

cultist

Banned

next time u ask me to provide evidence of worlds ive won dont bother
u just admitted to cheating the game which we already knew
i have never cheated
ever
u never won a world fair
i won my worlds tru pure talent

you dont understand basic logic
even if you didnt cheat, but youre in a tribe of cheaters, then you benefitted from the cheating
let's say for instance i personally didnt cheat, but i got support of 500k cheated glitched troops
i benefitted
let's say for instance i am farming georgieboy1997 and am benefitting from it, but georgieboy got cleared by for instance, hurtlocker, who cheated the troops and glitched his way to a nuke, well, if that hadnt of happened, maybe georgieboy wouyld be farming you
you dont get to say you didnt cheat when all your mates in your tribe are cheating and you are collectively benefitting
tell that to joe black XD