• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

I say truth and nothing but the truth, I have nothing to hide

I personally didn't cheat, I beat you fair and square, and nothing in the world will change those facts, and now I enjoy my bragging rights forever
yes along with the account pushing, scripting, bug abuse (yes, we know some of you were doing it.), MASSIVE multi accounting with multiple players admitting to it on the forums like idiots. but yeah you beat me (who never actually fought you bc we were on opposite sides of the map) fair and square 4sure.
team game : ) if you benefit from the alt def (which you were), you also are a cheater! : DDDD

yes along with the account pushing, scripting, bug abuse (yes, we know some of you were doing it.), MASSIVE multi accounting with multiple players admitting to it on the forums like idiots. but yeah you beat me (who never actually fought you bc we were on opposite sides of the map) fair and square 4sure.
team game : ) if you benefit from the alt def (which you were), you also are a cheater! : DDDD
What alt def? I never had any alt def in any of my villages, you moron

I say truth and nothing but the truth, I have nothing to hide

I personally didn't cheat, I beat you fair and square, and nothing in the world will change those facts, and now I enjoy my bragging rights forever

You went inactive after dark pushed you in further and only came back when we all got banned. The only person your entire tribe was fighting would of been TMS and even then it took you MONTHs to close.

Rampant cheating was on both side but I've never seen that many alts spawned in by Majestic.

I even have grandad Belgeek admiting on discord they used virtual PCs todo this? Shall I pull that message up?

Or what about the message you begging me on your hands and knees to give you overflow script (that was only few years back buddy)

I used to be your co-op, remember?

Last edited by a staff member:
it seems i am the only honest man
imagine what id achieve if i cheated like everyone else
I haven't cheated btw, play App, personal preference.
I've achieved alot.
But you're not the only manual player man, you're over estimating the numbers.
It only really intensifies when one tribe starts.

No one starts out with that mindset.
It's usually foreign tribes who begin bending the rules.. I know that may seem abit prejudice or controversial but its what I've seen in my experience over the years.

Again tho
It's not even worth crying about until the games gets modded effectively.
When that's the case... then by all means we can shout about it.

You went inactive after dark pushed your already inverted cock in further and only came back when we all got banned. The only person your entire tribe was fighting would of been TMS and even then it took you MONTHs to close.

Rampant cheating was on both side but I've never fucking seen that many alts spawned in by Majestic.

I even have grandad Belgeek admiting on discord they used virtual PCs todo this? Shall I pull that message up?

Or what about the message you begging me on your hands and knees to give you overflow script (that was only few years back buddy)

Actually, it was me who was your coop, not other way around, don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't give my coop to such amorale person as you are

Lets get another fact straight, I jumped from 48 hours noble speed to your core province, managed to single handedly occupy entire province, made 3 of your players quit within 1 month, then dark while using scripts/bots which he admitted in public on this forum managed to retake a couple villages, and then got what he deserved along with the rest of you

cultist

Banned
You went inactive after dark pushed your already inverted cock in further and only came back when we all got banned. The only person your entire tribe was fighting would of been TMS and even then it took you MONTHs to close.

Rampant cheating was on both side but I've never fucking seen that many alts spawned in by Majestic.

what a surprise the *only* good player in the tribe he went at happens to be his friend
lol this guy is something else
hurtlocker bl;atantly cheats and lies in every world and uses illegal scripts and then just licks the arse of his mates

cultist

Banned
I haven't cheated btw, play App, personal preference.
I've achieved alot.
But you're not the only manual player man, you're over estimating the numbers.
It only really intensifies when one tribe starts.

No one starts out with that mindset.
It's usually foreign tribes who begin bending the rules.. I know that may seem abit prejudice or controversial but its what I've seen in my experience over the years.

Again tho
It's not even worth crying about until the games gets modded effectively.
When that's the case... then by all means we can shout about it.
you dont understand basic logic
even if you didnt cheat, but youre in a tribe of cheaters, then you benefitted from the cheating
let's say for instance i personally didnt cheat, but i got support of 500k cheated glitched troops
i benefitted
let's say for instance i am farming georgieboy1997 and am benefitting from it, but georgieboy got cleared by for instance, hurtlocker, who cheated the troops and glitched his way to a nuke, well, if that hadnt of happened, maybe georgieboy wouyld be farming you
you dont get to say you didnt cheat when all your mates in your tribe are cheating and you are collectively benefitting

cultist

Banned
Actually, it was me who was your coop, not other way around, don't flatter yourself, I wouldn't give my coop to such amorale person as you are

Lets get another fact straight, I jumped from 48 hours noble speed to your core province, managed to single handedly occupy entire province, made 3 of your players quit within 1 month, then dark while using scripts/bots which he admitted in public on this forum managed to retake a couple villages, and then got what he deserved along with the rest of your scum
seems like you dominated SFU
they are pretty weak
i told them that i was going to destroy them in the next world about 2 months ago and they collectively got together to say they quit the game and then i said i wouldnt bother joining the new world then, cos i only was going to join it to destroy them
then it turned out they lied and all joined the new world and just told me they werent joining because they were afraid of me lol

Lets get another fact straight, I jumped from 48 hours noble speed to your core province, managed to single handedly occupy entire province, made 3 of your players quit within 1 month, then dark while using scripts/bots which he admitted in public on this forum managed to retake a couple villages, and then got what he deserved along with the rest of your scum
LOL

Nice twisted story there buddy!

Incoming screen shots of Hoeblack begging for overflow!!

No...I was your co-op when you asked for help because your brain couldn't handle 100inc and shit the bed.

Sorry, who did you make quit? Please enlighten me because your stories are nearly the same caliber as @cultist at this point.

Your own tribe even admitted you went inactive so please carry on

seems like you dominated SFU
they are pretty weak
i told them that i was going to destroy them in the next world about 2 months ago and they collectively got together to say they quit the game and then i said i wouldnt bother joining the new world then, cos i only was going to join it to destroy them
then it turned out they lied and all joined the new world and just told me they werent joining because they were afraid of me lol
Hahahahahahahaa