• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

oh well its whatever, nothing is gonna change, hopefully everyone keeps their good memories from this game not just the bad ones

cultist

Banned
at this rate we are all better off making private servers and having tribes of 5 members per tribe and just messing about

Behold!

.doc from SFU is bug abusing scumbag

Attachments

• .doc is bug abuser (0).png
    .doc is bug abuser (0).png
    327.7 KB · Views: 61
  • .doc is bug abuser (1).png
    .doc is bug abuser (1).png
    335.9 KB · Views: 57
  • .doc is bug abuser (2).png
    .doc is bug abuser (2).png
    308.6 KB · Views: 62
  • .doc is bug abuser (3).png
    .doc is bug abuser (3).png
    312.5 KB · Views: 59
  • .doc is bug abuser.png
    .doc is bug abuser.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 58
Behold!

sfu scumbag is doing glitch abuse live!

Attachments

• .doc is bug abuser (4).png
    .doc is bug abuser (4).png
    314.4 KB · Views: 60
  • .doc is bug abuser (5).png
    .doc is bug abuser (5).png
    257.8 KB · Views: 58

yes, it is true, that some of our players sometimes used auto-farm and they always got detected and banned for that

for example in EN69 we had a wave of bans along with most top players in other tribes, including SFU, in our tribe everyone learnt their lesson and haven't cheated in that world no more and got well-deserved victory, unlike scum from SFU who shit their pants playing against our godlike skill used bot and got banned for cheating for the second time in the same world, anything else you want to tell us here?

Last edited:
Yeah except that's doctored and the one I posted isn't. I can post the whole convo if you like? : )
You can't claim godlike skill and call us botters if you are literally admitting to your tribe botting. You know, I actually tried to join ru75 to see if your rank 1 claim was true, but I couldn't! Why? Because you guys got the world registration locked by mass multi accounting like you do every single world y'all play. You guys are the most disrespectful cheaters in the game. Sit pls

The reason for registration closed wasn't majestic fault, there were other tribes who did multi accouting on a scale you haven't seen before and admin had enough

I say truth and nothing but the truth, I have nothing to hide

I personally didn't cheat, I beat you fair and square, and nothing in the world will change those facts, and now I enjoy my bragging rights forever