• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

bucking hell you are a spastic
how can i be two different people in the call at the same time? you know i am right and refused to join because you didnt want to face the facts that you only win by lying cheating stealing and confronted with the opportunity of talking to the said mod u declined
They have gotten NO favoritism cultist. You are really dillusional. So what I can talk to anyone I want to.

I know you did and I know full well who you are. Look, the glitch is what it is. It’s going to wreck the game. I’m not arguing with that point, I’m saying Doc doesn’t script. He’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen.
Fair enough....

I know you did and I know full well who you are. Look, the glitch is what it is. It’s going to wreck the game. I’m not arguing with that point, I’m saying Doc doesn’t script. He’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen.
Lol yeah the guy literally used the exploit just like the rest of your tribe. Best player ever LOL

cultist

Banned
Nobody cares...

The only reason we asked about CW was because you claimed to win so many worlds which you can't prove when pressed (not even one and no.... the wiki page proves fuck all)

Why would anyone listen to you when you haven't proved yourself in TW2 and all you can do Is relate back a decade ago on tw1.

Your just a a mongo shut up and sit down before I Bury you in your tesco gaming chair.
yes you and your tribe said it multiple times and the evidence was scrubbed
'nobody cares' but a thread of mine with 2k viewers that was also scrubbed, says otherwise
i proved myself in the last world i just played where i took down the number 1 player and later realised all of you guys are cheating
and i done it honourably
and still dominated
1 man took it to SDU for 2 weeks and they couldnt get it done so in the end i ended up restarting myself
over 40 nobles dead
me v a world of cheaters
you had nothing to do with that world though, but a brief review of my performance of that world will tell you my worth.
i beat the number 1 tribe single handedly

nice brush over the illegal hacking claims, i guess they were probably scrubbed by your mates too but i still have the screenshots. you criminal degenerate scumbag

Cultist you cannot play the game--- you talk /spam the forums please go away most of us are sick of you and your rude chat--please delete the game -go play Farmville Hope you get your refund and buy some new wooden draws for your room

cultist

Banned
Cultist you cannot play the game--- you talk /spam the forums please go away most of us are sick of you and your rude chat--please delete the game -go play Farmville Hope you get your refund and buy some new wooden draws for your room
hmm once you cheaters are challenged you want me gone
no thank you
i am an honourable man and i will always defend the people from diddlers, cheaters, and criminals

Hurtllocker

Banned
hmm once you cheaters are challenged you want me gone
no thank you
i am an honourable man and i will always defend the people from diddlers, cheaters, and criminals
Legit the entire community hates you. Your not defending anyone your trying to stay relevant. Trash at the game and just a mongo on the forums.

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Legit the entire community hates you. Just fuck off man. Your not defending anyone your trying to stay relevant. Trash at the game and just a mongo on the forums.
im one of the best in the game and the only people that hate me are your mates that cheat the game lol

Not sure what game you mean--1 of the best - maybe you do play Farmville But you are Trash at this game and trash comes out of your mouth Please go away no one wants you

cultist

Banned
Not sure what game you mean--1 of the best - maybe you do play Farmville But you are Trash at this game and trash comes out of your mouth Please go away no one wants you
hilarious when hurtlocker gets rekt and lies and gets his cronies to fend for him
true cowardice
i am one of the best
and i do it without cheating.