• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Three noblemen from gwendoline´s disappeared from my inventory.

Hi! So i recently got three noblemen from todays gwendoline´s game. I recieved 3 noblemen in my inventory. However, when i tried to activate one of them I didnt get one and all three disappeared from my storage/inventory. Now im quite low-level, and my HQ is only lvl 12, meaning i dont have the academy yet. Does that mean i cant own a nobleman? Is this something that can be fixed or did i do something wrong?

cultist

Banned
im not sure brother but the only advice i can feasibly give is dispute any payments you ever made, with paypal, and ditch the game
the game is rigged. the mods of the game legit make deals with the players to rig the game. i p[osted proof before and the admin deleted my proof lol
it's a shit game that's rigged

Hi! So i recently got three noblemen from todays gwendoline´s game. I recieved 3 noblemen in my inventory. However, when i tried to activate one of them I didnt get one and all three disappeared from my storage/inventory. Now im quite low-level, and my HQ is only lvl 12, meaning i dont have the academy yet. Does that mean i cant own a nobleman? Is this something that can be fixed or did i do something wrong?
You had place in your farm?
If you dont have 300 provisions free that could happen.

You dont need acadamy to spawn the nobles...

You had place in your farm?
If you dont have 300 provisions free that could happen.

You dont need acadamy to spawn the nobles...
I probably didnt have 300 provisions, i didnt know about the requirements. but either way if that were the case.. I shouldnt lose all 3 by activating one.

I probably didnt have 300 provisions, i didnt know about the requirements. but either way if that were the case.. I shouldnt lose all 3 by activating one.
I think you should get a warning.
But i you ignore it that's what will happen.

Same goes for unit deals etc.

Did you contact support in game?

Did you contact support in game?
First thing i tried were contacting the support team.. However, their reply was to ask the veteran players on the forums.. I didnt quite understand how that could help.. but here I am xD I guess i will just look at it as a loss. Feelsbadman

support team IS a joke but tbf there is nothing to be done here ... he activate the item without having enough prov ... using items without checking space/prov is a common mistake + 3 nobles are one item you can't activate just one ...