• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Eltz

Hurtllocker

Banned
Why would I be triggered over a picture I can care less. You are the one looking for so much attention. It cries out that you need help. Poor guy. You are so angry and insulting over a browser game. Just have to figure out why so you can fix your depression.

Yes, clinically depressed due to your retarded chat. Just have to figure out why your face looks like that then I'll be happy again!

cultist

Banned
yyou guys are so pathetic
imagine even bragging about winning tw2
i spec in tribalwars 1
where the actual pros play against hundreds of thousands of players
LOL
hurtlocker bragging about throwing a few gran at a broken game and abusing bugs
join tw1

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned
the anger that you exhibit against the females tells me your wife hasnt touched you in years
but maybe you can lick the cum off of her vagina when jamal is finished with her
Jesus Christ that was vivid man you've got some proper issues my guy!

i spec in tribalwars 1
LOL
join tw1i

i spec in tribalwars 1
LOL
join tw1
you say your a pro, but still rekt early game every world you play tw2, Do you see how pathetic you look when you open your mouth
ps. i have won worlds against close to 100000 players. and i can put up some hall of fames to prove it, also unlike you

Yep
Same old same lol....

We are still waiting on life saving surgery for the Game.
1677614856325.png

OK, one thing I don't get is that people cheat because the option is there. There are many ways in life where you can choose to cheat, lie or break rules or laws ... what's the point? Even if you get away with it, you will always know that you are a low life. That you didn't have what it took, to go all the way. I know what it took winning the servers I have won, the past years, and I feel the joy of the dedication and focus it took. Cheaters win sadness and bring it to real life - being less of their potential.
Happy Bashing :cool:

cultist

Banned
OK, one thing I don't get is that people cheat because the option is there. There are many ways in life where you can choose to cheat, lie or break rules or laws ... what's the point? Even if you get away with it, you will always know that you are a low life. That you didn't have what it took, to go all the way. I know what it took winning the servers I have won, the past years, and I feel the joy of the dedication and focus it took. Cheaters win sadness and bring it to real life - being less of their potential.
Happy Bashing :cool:
there is only uproar about the cheating now because SFU are no longer the only ones cheating

The map is very colorful hehe :D
A good or interesting war is foreseen in the future
I see many mig 28 planes in the Southwest :rolleyes:
You have to prepare the top gun planes :cool:

Oh shit it's Alex Hann
Panic stations everyone

This guy has super sonic dragon ultimate God mode invincible powers.....
hello ,
For you to understand, it is a high level of play, mixed with knowledge of the game in its entirety in all its concepts, added to a hyperactivity only matched by a bot.
With a bot , most of you are low / medium level players , without a bot you would be a noob .
It's the bad habit of playing with a script for years, you forget to play.

In my case, I am pure heart and passion for the game, I have never used cheats, I hate them.
so , yes , for , you , i am alexhann dragon supersonic :p

The day you defeat me, being I in a competent tribe, let me know

Individually I am one of the best there is, in a group it was very difficult for me, but the years have passed, we should see me play in a competent tribe
some day, it will be seen :rolleyes:

When you see me wear a lot of crowns, say you, Hann is playing for real , so I compensate the traps used by you

Last edited: