• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Idk there , where u are, exist any respect to the older boys.

But from now on when i speak ,you just watch and create another forum threat.
Respect the rangs.

best part is when SFU says they are going to "fight fair" since the cheaters are gone. look at this guy who just popped up that is in their tribe. cant make it even more obvious that you are using the bug/exploit to mint your coins bud LOL.
we tried to take his 2 academy villages....got 1 but then 4k HC happened.....

View attachment 3693

@Queenmaebaee @ghost88

I sent this on the 18th to my entire tribe.

I blanked out a sentence because it held some plans about who we are hitting next.

You'll see I clearly state DONT USE the glitch.

I'm not going to spend hours policing my tribe and investigating my players.That's what inno is meant to be doing. I also don't give a fuck. I'm to busy running multiple company's to even be bothered about a dead game.

Im second on that mail list, kind of a big deal lol

Ive put messages out to the cm about whats going on. Why should I resign? The glitch has nothing to do with me. Forum is pretty much separate. Has nothing to do with my self respect. This is a game.

The moment you removed glitch related threads, it has something to do with you

Ifr that were the case dont you think id be removing whats in this thread?? Has nothing to do with me. Im just a forum mod- have no power to do anything but clean and moderate forum. I took the negativity out. Ive still allowed talking about it, because I do believe that we as players have a right to play without the cheating. Really dont care what you think =)

I think Blitz over moderates sometimes to the point of treating this forum like a Club Penguin server, I really do (no cussing please!!!! : (( ). But that's within her right to do as forum mod, I suppose. I do not, however, believe she has any power to do anything about this glitch other than fire the news up the chain to the two extremely useless and absent CMs we have. Anger at her on this matter is misdirected.

I think Blitz over moderates sometimes to the point of treating this forum like a Club Penguin server, I really do (no cussing please!!!! : (( ). But that's within her right to do as forum mod, I suppose. I do not, however, believe she has any power to do anything about this glitch other than fire the news up the chain to the two extremely useless and absent CMs we have. Anger at her on this matter is misdirected.
thank you .

The game died sometime ago now but looking at it now its well and truly burried, not even funny banter on the forums anymore just pure toxic people on it.
Just glad I was part of the good times with great skilled players having good banter with each other and enemies becoming friends.
same here bud. was a good run

cultist

Banned
considering all you do is cheat. so not like SFU means anything to be honest... hear you guys been using bots and scripts before the glitch even began. bet your pet MOD deletes this =P
notice how SFU only got angry at the glitches when they realised they were no longer the only ones abusing them!
game's a joke

considering all you do is cheat. so not like SFU means anything to be honest... hear you guys been using bots and scripts before the glitch even began. bet your pet MOD deletes this =P
You're posting this like everyone already doesn't know we are teaching the entire player to use the glitch unless its fixed? Your point is even more irrelevant then you.