• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Ive put messages out to the cm about whats going on. Why should I resign? The glitch has nothing to do with me. Forum is pretty much separate. Has nothing to do with my self respect. This is a game.

I play just like all of you. Only difference is I edit forum... Believe that if I could fix the glitch myself it would have already been done!

Also your 100% single right?

Thanks for explaining that. However you cannot buy the fundamental mechanics of the game.

Sniping, Backtiming, perfect trains, and activity and years of playing can't be bought.

There's only so much crowning does and that's usually implemented in early game.

Once you've achieved a single world win I might listen to you until then you’re just a complete annoying nobody.
I played one world and backtiming and timing nobles is easy af. A monkey can keybind a troop preset and time it. I killed big nukes and noble villages by doing it first time playing the game, so I wouldn’t consider that a huge skill in my opinion. Again your guys crowns so hard early game to get ahead of everybody to have a HUGE advantage. That’s not “skill” that’s P2W. Would be interesting if we could host our own server and go at it head to head no P2W to see these highly “skills” u keep bringing up.

To be fair barely anyone in our tribe is playing serious anymore, there is no point, this server is destroyed the first day the Brazilians showed up in EN and brought the glitch with them. I understand you are upset, so are we, we were hoping for a competitive dom world and we got this shit fest and InnoGames does nothing.

But we are scared to fight you? Please don't make me laugh, you and your tribe are irrelevant

Other servers playing legit? How do you know? We didn't even know this exploit existed 2 weeks ago, if Brazilians didn't make it mad obvious there was a problem with the game we wouldn't know. Its so easy to hide, until the exploit is fixed, this game is pointless
You know u can login to other worlds right? Figured u would have known that with your “highly skills” and “experience.”checked 3 worlds and nothing suspicious. Now could they be cheating under the radar? Absolutely! But again like u and others have said, u will never know until the bug is indeed addressed and looked at by inno games.

The key words here are "nothing suspicious" and "you will never know" ... i played this shitty game on and off since closed beta and up until EN82 i have never seen/heard of this bug ... all worlds perior to EN82 had nothing suspicious same as US or any other market ... maybe some people used the glitch before but not on this scale/blatantly ... now many people know about it and they are using it/will use it on every new world from now on ... no one can change that or make it stop ... you are just wasting your time/energy ...
Bottom line tw2 is ruined and unplayable as long as this bug existe ---------> @innogames @captc

You know u can login to other worlds right? Figured u would have known that with your “highly skills” and “experience.”checked 3 worlds and nothing suspicious. Now could they be cheating under the radar? Absolutely! But again like u and others have said, u will never know until the bug is indeed addressed and looked at by inno games.

You're literally just repeating yourself now. I feel really sorry for any relationships you ever get if you act like this over a dead game.

Nobody cares.

Also don't worry after this world you won't have to deal with SFU as we won't be returning unless these bugs are fixed as there 0 competition for us.

The key words here are "nothing suspicious" and "you will never know" ... i played this shitty game on and off since closed beta and up until EN82 i have never seen/heard of this bug ... all worlds perior to EN82 had nothing suspicious same as US or any other market ... maybe some people used the glitch before but not on this scale/blatantly ... now many people know about it and they are using it/will use it on every new world from now on ... no one can change that or make it stop ... you are just wasting your time/energy ...
Bottom line tw2 is ruined and unplayable as long as this bug existe ---------> @innogames @captc
Agreed.

You're literally just repeating yourself now. I feel really sorry for any relationships you ever get if you act like this over a dead game.

Nobody cares.

Also don't worry after this world you won't have to deal with SFU as we won't be returning unless these bugs are fixed as there 0 competition for us.
Cool Story

Why don't you have some self respect and resign as forum MOD then? You cant even get in contact with InnoGames to come here and give us an explanation

Although I'm the last person that would want to give Inno an easy ride, I do feel its a tad unfair having a pop at Insanity. I do feel the frustration, but I think she's done all within her power to highlight and escalate the issue. It's like expecting the person serving you a Big Mac to do something about the companies corporate greed.

Come on Chick we're SFU, we're better than this . . . . lets do some knob jokes instead and make fun of the people with foreign sounding names !

cultist

Banned
45a999b321b396f166cf421afcb4e6cd.png

i got this on paypal but they didn't send me the money back wtf?
my deficet on crowns has decreased though but i dont want these damn crowns lol

edit: think it's going to my bank rather than directly to my paypal so will prob take a few days

Last edited:
You can try to teach me.

Btw Who are you??? The new sfu player that just make LTS?
Yeah
I'm a new player mate.
Just a noob.... I'm learning every day
I've learnt alot. People mix me up with some thatsmyspot guy.... but it's a coincidence

I'm just a lowly peon... face in the crowd.
Building experience haha
But I've heard of Wakthebrave

He's had many legendary fights I believe.

But people tell me thatsmyspot was better.... I'm sure both are very good though ;)

I mean, TMS saying me that SFU is better??? The same TMS that we stop in nomaDs world???

And win us because they cheat Harder!?

Nah u trolling

I don't Think
TMS was stopped in EN 50....

I was told he broke the INQ resistance and lead nomads to Victory

But this is what I was told...

Legend has it Elon fuzzk still trembles at night when TMS was taking dozens of his vils ...

But I dunno
I'm just a new boi