• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

cultist

Banned
hey guys i just moved into the neighbourhood and my son is trying to make new friends. any chance we can organise a play date?

we all already know that the sfu are a bunch of cheaters who are often banned and are still making a big deal about how fair they are on the forum
Non sense
This coming from a geto dacii player.

The master of infinite alts tribe.
I held off 75% of ur tribe for months without any cheats. Just by pure determination

Flamma was by far the best.

The rest of your lot were underwhelming. Rather than holding your grudges try actually understanding why you got absolutely hammered and had to run to your rivals for mercy. Cap in hand

Non sense
This coming from a geto dacii player.

The master of infinite alts tribe.
I held off 75% of ur tribe for months without any cheats. Just by pure determination

Flamma was by far the best.

The rest of your lot were underwhelming. Rather than holding your grudges try actually understanding why you got absolutely hammered and had to run to your rivals for mercy. Cap in hand
who are you in SFU just curious.

Friends or enemies, we should focus our energy towards Innogames to fix this exploit, or this will be the end of tribalwars.
dude i been blasting them on facebook and everything but inno doesnt care, and the only thing i dont care for about your leader is he "claims" you guys are fighting "fair" when its clear as day you are not. then goes on a rant about different worlds and blah blah blah. i dont give a shit about your rep or your past worlds or your skills, what i care about is the one im in. your guys abused the bug and continue to allow members to do it. i sent evidence of one of your members still using bug and your leaders answer was "im not policing my tribe." well dont be a leader then. nobody said you were a enemy but only a cheater. then your leader goes on saying "We will win the world or be banned" like dude chill. Of course you going to win when you have 30 villages for one player 2 weeks into the wipe. You know who cheated and who continues to cheat from your tribe, its not hard to spot. All we asked for was a fair legit fight once the Brazilians were gone considering your tribe was the only bug abusers left. Unfortunately your tribe was to scared to do it. I know the response back will be "we were invested money wise" but your leader brags about how you guys ALL got refunded. So again you were scared to fight legit plain and simple. End of story.

this is the ONLY server that the bug has been used on by the way, so it wont be the "end" of tribal wars. i have done my research and the other servers are just fine and playing legit.

dude i been blasting them on facebook and everything but inno doesnt care, and the only thing i dont care for about your leader is he "claims" you guys are fighting "fair" when its clear as day you are not. then goes on a rant about different worlds and blah blah blah. i dont give a shit about your rep or your past worlds or your skills, what i care about is the one im in. your guys abused the bug and continue to allow members to do it. i sent evidence of one of your members still using bug and your leaders answer was "im not policing my tribe." well dont be a leader then. nobody said you were a enemy but only a cheater. then your leader goes on saying "We will win the world or be banned" like dude chill. Of course you going to win when you have 30 villages for one player 2 weeks into the wipe. You know who cheated and who continues to cheat from your tribe, its not hard to spot. All we asked for was a fair legit fight once the Brazilians were gone considering your tribe was the only bug abusers left. Unfortunately your tribe was to scared to do it. I know the response back will be "we were invested money wise" but your leader brags about how you guys ALL got refunded. So again you were scared to fight legit plain and simple. End of story.

Scared to fight fair? Lol don't think you really understand the skil gap between your tribe that consists of random shitters and mine.

We are barely playing this server and playing extreamly casual.

If you haven't noticed it's only yourself who's playing serious.

We're also waiting to be banned or the game fixed so we can go back to playing competive..

You can be as annoying as you wish inno won't listen.

Scared to fight fair? Lol don't think you really understand the skil gap between your tribe that consists of random shitters and mine.

We are barely playing this server and playing extreamly casual.

If you haven't noticed it's only yourself who's playing serious.

We're also waiting to be banned or the game fixed so we can go back to playing competive..

You can be as annoying as you wish inno won't listen.
There is a difference between skill and P2W. You do know the definition of skill right? From my understanding, all your tribe does is P2W, that’s not skill. But, whatever floats ya boat bud. Also not taking away your “wins” but please stop claiming how you “have skill” when you just have “P2W skills” there is a HUGE difference. For example Tarkov, if I could buy the best gear, weapons, ammo for my guns with cash, that wouldn’t be “skill” when I murder everybody on raids who have to start fresh who don’t P2W. You understand that concept right?

Also your 100% single right?
There is a difference between skill and P2W. You do know the definition of skill right? From my understanding, all your tribe does is P2W, that’s not skill. But, whatever floats ya boat bud. Also not taking away your “wins” but please stop claiming how you “have skill” when you just have “P2W skills” there is a HUGE difference. For example Tarkov, if I could buy the best gear, weapons, ammo for my guns with cash, that wouldn’t be “skill” when I murder everybody on raids who have to start fresh who don’t P2W. You understand that concept right?
Thanks for explaining that. However you cannot buy the fundamental mechanics of the game.

Sniping, Backtiming, perfect trains, and activity and years of playing can't be bought.

There's only so much crowning does and that's usually implemented in early game.

Once you've achieved a single world win I might listen to you until then your just a complete annoying nobody.

To be fair barely anyone in our tribe is playing serious anymore, there is no point, this server is destroyed the first day the Brazilians showed up in EN and brought the glitch with them. I understand you are upset, so are we, we were hoping for a competitive dom world and we got this shit fest and InnoGames does nothing.

But we are scared to fight you? Please don't make me laugh, you and your tribe are irrelevant

this is the ONLY server that the bug has been used on by the way, so it wont be the "end" of tribal wars. i have done my research and the other servers are just fine and playing legit.
Other servers playing legit? How do you know? We didn't even know this exploit existed 2 weeks ago, if Brazilians didn't make it mad obvious there was a problem with the game we wouldn't know. Its so easy to hide, until the exploit is fixed, this game is pointless