• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Speaking of mental gymnastics... you cheating to beat them really didn't do anything then though because if admins didn't get involved they're just free to go and cheat in the next realm... and then you cheat again to beat them... and so on until what? Everyone else who isn't cheating stops playing the game? What's the point.
Also not sure how calling me bad adds to your argument but sure. You can find me in hall of fame on EN1 btw since you like how prestigious that sounds. But you're right I would also argue that hall of fame means shit for the past 50+ worlds if not more. You could get a monkey with enough cash to rush tribe skills to lvl 40+ and get all it's friends in the tribe and pick off the other what, 50-100 active players on a regular world lol, it's really not an accomplishment with how dead the game is.
You're right about scripting though, but it does give you an advantage, even if you're bad at the game you do get an advantage. So it is just like you say, no matter how much you cheat, how much you script, how much you pay, you are still bad because bad players are bad no matter how many advantages they get and bad players do that because it's the only way for them to win lol
if they're bad they wouldn't be winning. sounds like u suck and are coping =DDD

The Brazilian tribe had maybe 6 members cheating SFU used this so they could cheat to attack them--If SFU were that good they should of not cheated and shown us all how good they were by wiping the brazilians out .Hope SFU are proud for taking this realm by cheating again-- sorry to see others waste time and money here
u posting this shows exactly how little understanding u have of the bug in question
if we are such huge cheaters and u are so good how come u have never beaten us : D? get good noob XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hurtllocker

Banned
Speaking of mental gymnastics... you cheating to beat them really didn't do anything then though because if admins didn't get involved they're just free to go and cheat in the next realm... and then you cheat again to beat them... and so on until what? Everyone else who isn't cheating stops playing the game? What's the point.
Also not sure how calling me bad adds to your argument but sure. You can find me in hall of fame on EN1 btw since you like how prestigious that sounds. But you're right I would also argue that hall of fame means shit for the past 50+ worlds if not more. You could get a monkey with enough cash to rush tribe skills to lvl 40+ and get all it's friends in the tribe and pick off the other what, 50-100 active players on a regular world lol, it's really not an accomplishment with how dead the game is.
You're right about scripting though, but it does give you an advantage, even if you're bad at the game you do get an advantage. So it is just like you say, no matter how much you cheat, how much you script, how much you pay, you are still bad because bad players are bad no matter how many advantages they get and bad players do that because it's the only way for them to win lol

Man you really need to decide if your coming or going...

EN1? LOL Viking and a few other of my friends won that world. You ended up in hall of fame because the tribe had over 150 members. Extreamly easy just to 'appear' in hall of fame mate that's something you may Want to not talk about. Also you didn't even start in The Sentinels you merged in. Don't try bullshit me bud.

The Brazilian tribe had maybe 6 members cheating SFU used this so they could cheat to attack them--If SFU were that good they should of not cheated and shown us all how good they were by wiping the brazilians out .Hope SFU are proud for taking this realm by cheating again-- sorry to see others waste time and money here

Ah your still breathing I'm glad to see...

I thought after EN74 you'd quit for good? Or would you like to loose again?

No waste of time or money here mate!

The coining u guys do is unreal--why not just buy the game ?? But you are missing the point why if u guys are so good do you need to cheat to beat the brazilians ??? 30 super SFU members take on 6 cheating Brazilians

Hurtllocker

Banned
The coining u guys do is unreal--why not just buy the game ?? But you are missing the point why if u guys are so good do you need to cheat to beat the brazilians ??? 30 super SFU members take on 6 cheating Brazilians
You have noticed that your playing P2W game right?

EN1? LOL Viking and a few other of my friends won that world. You ended up in hall of fame because the tribe had over 150 members. Extreamly easy just to 'appear' in hall of fame mate that's something you may Want to not talk about. Also you didn't even start in The Sentinels you merged in. Don't try bullshit me bud.
Lol so decide if hall of fame is important or not already mr. "hall of fame doesn't lie". I'm not saying me being in that hall of fame was a big deal, you're the one who kept saying it like its the end all be all of tribal wars. But it's worth noting that world had a lot of players. So being in the 150 members of that tribe was still statistically better, because there were so many other players and competing tribes. In all these recent worlds where 1 tribe is like almost half of the active players on the server, getting all the biggest p2w people together to win really isn't being good at the game is the point. Especially if the only way for you to win is to crown.
You have noticed that your playing P2W game right?
Yes, thank god you've noticed, that's what we're also trying to tell you, the second you're winning because you're paying more than the opponent you also lose any sort of ability to claim skills or being good at the game. All you show is that you're willing to spend more money on a 10yo browser game lol.
I'm not claiming I'm good at the game, I'm playing very casually once a year or two, you can beat me 100 times and it won't really matter, but it's a fact that you just aren't good, not with what you guys do at least, NooNoo is trying to tell you the same thing but somehow you're not getting it.

55b5ff93a35.jpg

You guys should restart the realm--show us how its done no cheating from now on
Well that's not gonna happen now it is lol

If there was no bug or no anything.
Was just a normal realm

The Brazilians, would have been beaten by SFU

You haven't got the inner strength or mental fortitude to resist us.
All the evidence I've seen suggests nothing to the contrary

Hurtllocker

Banned
Lol so decide if hall of fame is important or not already mr. "hall of fame doesn't lie". I'm not saying me being in that hall of fame was a big deal, you're the one who kept saying it like its the end all be all of tribal wars. But it's worth noting that world had a lot of players. So being in the 150 members of that tribe was still statistically better, because there were so many other players and competing tribes. In all these recent worlds where 1 tribe is like almost half of the active players on the server, getting all the biggest p2w people together to win really isn't being good at the game is the point. Especially if the only way for you to win is to crown.

Yes, thank god you've noticed, that's what we're also trying to tell you, the second you're winning because you're paying more than the opponent you also lose any sort of ability to claim skills or being good at the game. All you show is that you're willing to spend more money on a 10yo browser game lol.
I'm not claiming I'm good at the game, I'm playing very casually once a year or two, you can beat me 100 times and it won't really matter, but it's a fact that you just aren't good, not with what you guys do at least, NooNoo is trying to tell you the same thing but somehow you're not getting it.

There's a drastical difference between 'being in the winning tribe' and 'winning a world'

I have a feeling you were one of those kids who got a medal for 'taking part' right?

Regarding the crowning part: Ever single entire pre made tribe crowns. Every single one of them. That includes the tribe level.

Believe it or SFU compared to others don't crown to the extent some others do.

EN69 for example had 3 full unity crowned tribes. Why? Its competivie.

The level of gaming you are playing isn't fun to anyone apart from casual random nobodies.

This game is free however requires money to win.

Missing the point yet again, impressive.
1st line - I don't know how you want me to address this because I elaborated on what "winning" is lately, I'm not saying I'm good or I've won world or anything. I'm just saying that winning a pay2win game doesn't have much to do with skills
2nd line - supposed to offend me, good try
3rd line - yes, I know all tribes crown, and I'm telling you if your tribe crowns 20 levels ahead of everyone you got an advantage by money not skill.
4th line - I wouldn't know, I don't follow what SFU does. But in this realm you crowned to level 43, and iirc tribe levels get more and more expensive so you, and this is important, *spent more money on tribe skills than the next 3 tribes below you combined*, plus you cheated against the Brazilians who self destructed, so yea your 'winning' position in the world really doesn't mean anything.
5th line - Ok so there's up to 3 premade groups who duke it out with their wallets lol? Idk why its supposed to be impressive but no having multiple groups crowning out tribe skills doesn't make it competitive, Do show me a single competitive game where money can buy you an advantage. Imagine something like CS:GO having ammo you could buy that does more damage. Or idk I don't play league of legends but imagine being able to pay for lower skill cooldown. Or a competitive RTS where you can buy more troops with money. It's the fact that the games have a level playing field that makes them competitive. The p2w mechanics of tw2 is exactly what's making the game *not* competitive but just like you said, p2w.
6th line - oh no, I'm a random nobody, gosh darn whatever will I do with myself now lol, glad you're taking the time to entertain a casual like me
7th line - I was under the impression you were saying you needed skill to win. Now it's money. Interesting, I actually agree with you.

1st line - I don't know how you want me to address this because I elaborated on what "winning" is lately, I'm not saying I'm good or I've won world or anything. I'm just saying that winning a pay2win game doesn't have much to do with skills
3rd line - yes, I know all tribes crown, and I'm telling you if your tribe crowns 20 levels ahead of everyone you got an advantage by money not skill.
4th line - I wouldn't know, I don't follow what SFU does. But in this realm you crowned to level 43, and iirc tribe levels get more and more expensive so you, and this is important, *spent more money on tribe skills than the next 3 tribes below you combined*, plus you cheated against the Brazilians who self destructed, so yea your 'winning' position in the world really doesn't mean anything.
5th line - Ok so there's up to 3 premade groups who duke it out with their wallets lol? Idk why its supposed to be impressive but no having multiple groups crowning out tribe skills doesn't make it competitive, Do show me a single competitive game where money can buy you an advantage. Imagine something like CS:GO having ammo you could buy that does more damage. Or idk I don't play league of legends but imagine being able to pay for lower skill cooldown. Or a competitive RTS where you can buy more troops with money. It's the fact that the games have a level playing field that makes them competitive. The p2w mechanics of tw2 is exactly what's making the game *not* competitive but just like you said, p2w.
6th line - oh no, I'm a random nobody, gosh darn whatever will I do with myself now lol, glad you're taking the time to entertain a casual like me
7th line - I was under the impression you were saying you needed skill to win. Now it's money. Interesting, I actually agree with you.
u said u play casually and ur typing paragraphs in the forums. go away mr “casual player” you can’t possibly understand what it means to be good because you’re not even dedicated. if we suck so badly why does everyone want to join us and why do i consistently have people in my discord dms begging me to join their worlds to help them out? do you have people doing that to you? no, because you suck =D

Hurtllocker

Banned

Again I'm not reading all that because you're irrelevant. Go back to your causal gaming. It suits you.

we all already know that the sfu are a bunch of cheaters who are often banned and are still making a big deal about how fair they are on the forum