• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Read something about the admin nerfing their villages? False. That was them catting themselves so we didn't get their glitched villages.
Oh wow, didn't know, thanks for telling, situation is even worse than I thought then, the cheaters were so OP they were hated by the whole community and you guys outcheated them to the point even they quit so you're actually a bigger problem in the server than the "cheaters". Glad you all are such good players lol

"Didn't bother reading this but cool man"
Thanks, a real ego boost when someone can't come up with a reply to you, take care

Screenshot_20230125_204148.jpg

@Queenmaebaee @ghost88

I sent this on the 18th to my entire tribe.

I blanked out a sentence because it held some plans about who we are hitting next.

You'll see I clearly state DONT USE the glitch.

I'm not going to spend hours policing my tribe and investigating my players.That's what inno is meant to be doing. I also don't give a fuck. I'm to busy running multiple company's to even be bothered about a dead game.

Oh wow, didn't know, thanks for telling, situation is even worse than I thought then, the cheaters were so OP they were hated by the whole community and you guys outcheated them to the point even they quit so you're actually a bigger problem in the server than the "cheaters". Glad you all are such good players lol

"Didn't bother reading this but cool man"
Thanks, a real ego boost when someone can't come up with a reply to you, take care

Still talking? I literally read a few sentences and gave up because your irrelevant. As is your opinion.

CORRECT we cheated so badly that we destroyed them within 24hrs. Not only did we destroy them.... They catted themselves and ran.

I'm still talking yes, hope it causes you immense internal pain <3
Also yea, telling someone to uncoin 500 coins, really helps even out the odds, you guys are really great players I'm impressed

I'm still talking yes, hope it causes you immense internal pain <3
Also yea, telling someone to uncoin 500 coins, really helps even out the odds, you guys are really great players

Bud we'd run your head into the ground repeatedly, Blind folded, Behave.

I love it when the small ones start barking but it worrys me how indecisive you are xd

Your going? Or wait your staying? Naaaaah your defo going!

Heads up... that can be early warning signs of some pretty horrible diseases.

I don't know? I told everyone to play fair xd
lol. you literally just said you and your tribe haven't used the glitch/bug since you made the Brazilians quit. So a member of yours is still using the bug clear as day and your response is "I told everybody to play fair" LOL. I'm done.

lol. you literally just said you and your tribe haven't used the glitch/bug since you made the Brazilians quit. So a member of yours is still using the bug clear as day and your response is "I told everybody to play fair" LOL. I'm done.

Like I said I'm not going to police my tribe. That's inno jobs. Report the players and support can deal with it. Stop crying so hard it will he over soon xd

Isn't that what a leader does. Why be a leader of a tribe if..... NVM. I'm actually done listening to your poor excuses. Have a good day/night.

Bud we'd run your head into the ground repeatedly, Blind folded, Behave.

I love it when the small ones start barking but it worrys me how indecisive you are xd

Your going? Or wait your staying? Naaaaah your defo going!

Heads up... that can be early warning signs of some pretty horrible diseases.
Lol, go ahead, beat me in a game that you're too busy for, doesn't really add to your argument but if it makes you think you're good at the game for beating me, have fun, I don't crown either so bet it'll be very satisfying beating me

Lol, go ahead, beat me in a game that you're too busy for, doesn't really add to your argument but if it makes you think you're good at the game for beating me, have fun, I don't crown either so bet it'll be very satisfying beating me

Excellent well I crown my tits off and cheat

This is insanely stupid behavior and wild confirmation bias/cherry picking. The Brazilian tribe glitched their balls off and was prepared to bug abuse to victory. We did it back to them and they ragequit, catted their own vills to dust, and are now a non issue. We are not glitching. That does not however mean the minted coins some players have magically go away. That is not how the game works, and since support has done absolutely NOTHING, this will continue to be the case. The mental gymnastics required to somehow think the people who booted a cheating foreign premade off EN by beating them at their own game is worse than the cheating premade itself is unfathomable, but I expect little else from an unproven, plays-every-world donkey like this Ghost guy. The hall of fames don’t lie. The stats don’t lie. Back when everyone scripted there were still noobs scripting everything and getting dumpstered because they sucked, or massive crowners/multi accers getting coordinatedly shit on. Scripts can amplify skill, but ultimately are not a replacement for actual tact and know how.

Scripters who are bad are still bad. Scripters who are good are still good.
It’s not the scripts, it’s still the player. Depending on level of use, obviously. People whose scripts are playing the game for then fully are going to be artificially better, but some dude farmbotting doesn’t make a huge diff.

This is insanely stupid behavior and wild confirmation bias/cherry picking. The Brazilian tribe glitched their balls off and was prepared to bug abuse to victory. We did it back to them and they ragequit, catted their own vills to dust, and are now a non issue. We are not glitching. That does not however mean the minted coins some players have magically go away. That is not how the game works, and since support has done absolutely NOTHING, this will continue to be the case. The mental gymnastics required to somehow think the people who booted a cheating foreign premade off EN by beating them at their own game is worse than the cheating premade itself is unfathomable, but I expect little else from an unproven, plays-every-world donkey like this Ghost guy. The hall of fames don’t lie. The stats don’t lie. Back when everyone scripted there were still noobs scripting everything and getting dumpstered because they sucked, or massive crowners/multi accers getting coordinatedly shit on. Scripts can amplify skill, but ultimately are not a replacement for actual tact and know how.

Scripters who are bad are still bad. Scripters who are good are still good.
It’s not the scripts, it’s still the player. Depending on level of use, obviously. People whose scripts are playing the game for then fully are going to be artificially better, but some dude farmbotting doesn’t make a huge diff.
why show a tribe message saying your tribe will no longer glitch, but when a tribe members continues to glitch your leader says "im not policing the tribe" like that was the lamest shit i have ever heard. you cant say your tribe isnt using the bug anymore when they clearly are. if you are against it you boot the people who are still abusing it. very simple. instead your leader just wants to talk about how GOOD you guys are and make excuses for the ones continuing to cheat. that is all. done talking about it because its making me brain dead.

why show a tribe message saying your tribe will no longer glitch, but when a tribe members continues to glitch your leader says "im not policing the tribe" like that was the lamest shit i have ever heard. you cant say your tribe isnt using the bug anymore when they clearly are. if you are against it you boot the people who are still abusing it. very simple. instead your leader just wants to talk about how GOOD you guys are and make excuses for the ones continuing to cheat. that is all. done talking about it because its making me brain dead.
Making you brain dead? Think that’s been the case for a bit (y)

Speaking of mental gymnastics... you cheating to beat them really didn't do anything then though because if admins didn't get involved they're just free to go and cheat in the next realm... and then you cheat again to beat them... and so on until what? Everyone else who isn't cheating stops playing the game? What's the point.
Also not sure how calling me bad adds to your argument but sure. You can find me in hall of fame on EN1 btw since you like how prestigious that sounds. But you're right I would also argue that hall of fame means shit for the past 50+ worlds if not more. You could get a monkey with enough cash to rush tribe skills to lvl 40+ and get all it's friends in the tribe and pick off the other what, 50-100 active players on a regular world lol, it's really not an accomplishment with how dead the game is.
You're right about scripting though, but it does give you an advantage, even if you're bad at the game you do get an advantage. So it is just like you say, no matter how much you cheat, how much you script, how much you pay, you are still bad because bad players are bad no matter how many advantages they get and bad players do that because it's the only way for them to win lol

The Brazilian tribe had maybe 6 members cheating SFU used this so they could cheat to attack them--If SFU were that good they should of not cheated and shown us all how good they were by wiping the brazilians out .Hope SFU are proud for taking this realm by cheating again-- sorry to see others waste time and money here