• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

I'd be curious to know how let's see your top player for example, got weight of education 2 on day 7 of the realm being open. But got stolen resources 3, meaning he's looted 1 million res today, on day 15 of the world. 500 coins is about 41.5 million resources, on day 7. Just to put into perspective, a single village with all upgraded resources lvl 30 with a 20% boost gives you +-1.8 million res in 7 days. If he magically had 20 villages with all of them producing maximum resources from the first second of the realm being and not spent any of them on anything he would have had a total of 36 million resoruces and we know he didn't farm them because he didn't get the achievement. And he's not the only guy with weight of education 2 from what I can tell.
Not whining or anything, game is just a game, it's just that mathematically there's something going on here and if you can't admit it then that's your issue but then don't be surprised you're being called out just like TSS was
No response i bet

Arguing who was better made sense 5+ years ago, game changed since and now its bout who got a better bot and more time/crowns to kill, y'all fighting over each other trying to prove wrong to one another while all abusing same things is a fun circus performance at best
Back in a day we'd beat y'all without a bot/script/glitches by pure skill and devotion to the game, nowdays we could do that by logging in on day one and letting our tools do the work for us, checking on the game maybe 5 min a day.
What is the point though?
Nobody argued who was better. Only made statements about “fair play” and “using exploit” but we will never know who is better because this world is doo doo.

Yeah I feel you on that. How the heck do you manage to deal with the App. That would make me quit alone it’s so bad. You are a true LEGEND for that my man
Hahaha
Thanks. Thanks...
Its

It's what ever you're used to, the way some feel about the app I feel about pc's and keys....
I much prefer phone play.
It's just preference
To recruit in say 100vils on the browser takes me about 3 hrs
B'cos I fuck up non stop and have to go back again and again.
I usually give up and get my coop to do it.

I started by playing browser many years ago too haha

En21 * whenever that was
Idk 2014 or 2015 or something damn along time ago now :0

Last edited:
Arguing who was better made sense 5+ years ago, game changed since and now its bout who got a better bot and more time/crowns to kill, y'all fighting over each other trying to prove wrong to one another while all abusing same things is a fun circus performance at best
Back in a day we'd beat y'all without a bot/script/glitches by pure skill and devotion to the game, nowdays we could do that by logging in on day one and letting our tools do the work for us, checking on the game maybe 5 min a day.
What is the point though?
You're right, EN1 was the only world I played and enjoyed because I couldn't see much scripting and because the game was new at least the moderation was still good I assume. But now it really doesn't matter like you said, it's just funny seeing the guy claim how good they are and they only lose when they get banned but in reality they're either cheating or just recruiting people who throw hundreds of dollars at gwen, really top notch skills there lol just wanted him to realize how weird he sounds bragging about skills when it's come to this

Nobody argued who was better. Only made statements about “fair play” and “using exploit” but we will never know who is better because this world is doo doo.
Mhmmmm

There isn't even competition here, sorry to say this but we came to this world for a challenge and your tribe was just fodder for the competitive ones.

You say things like 'we will never know' like you have some sort of ground to stand on?

I'm struggling to find a single win by 'Aftermath' or yourself to even warrant a comment like that.

I'd be curious to know how let's see your top player for example, got weight of education 2 on day 7 of the realm being open. But got stolen resources 3, meaning he's looted 1 million res today, on day 15 of the world. 500 coins is about 41.5 million resources, on day 7. Just to put into perspective, a single village with all upgraded resources lvl 30 with a 20% boost gives you +-1.8 million res in 7 days. If he magically had 20 villages with all of them producing maximum resources from the first second of the realm being and not spent any of them on anything he would have had a total of 36 million resoruces and we know he didn't farm them because he didn't get the achievement. And he's not the only guy with weight of education 2 from what I can tell.
Not whining or anything, game is just a game, it's just that mathematically there's something going on here and if you can't admit it then that's your issue but then don't be surprised you're being called out just like TSS was lol

Yes because we used the glitch to kill the Brazilians? We aren't standing here claiming we never. WE USED THE GLITCH TO KILL THE BRAZILIANS.

We came here for a competitive world and got a bunch of bug abusing Brazilians alters who got ran over in 24hrs when we decided to use their bug back at them.

Then we have a bunch of random tribes nobody's ever heard of claiming we are still using it and there's some competition left? And when I ask for confirmation or stats I get ignored. Why? Because they don't have any.

Ban us we really don't give a shit at this point and we don't intend to play this game again until its fixed.

The amount of support tickets that have been sent in agasint SFU is hysterical so I do deeply hope @captc puts us out our misery.

Support is completely compromised. The game is absolutely broken, They aren't going to fix anything and if your sitting here complaining and still wanting to play this game you've absolutely lost it.

After this we are gone and then the noobfest can continue.

Yes because we used the glitch to kill the Brazilians? We aren't standing here claiming we never. WE USED THE GLITCH TO KILL THE BRAZILIANS.

We came here for a competitive world and got a bunch of bug abusing Brazilians alters who got ran over in 24hrs when we decided to use their bug back at them.

Then we have a bunch of random tribes nobody's ever heard of claiming we are still using it and there's some competition left? And when I ask for confirmation or stats I get ignored. Why? Because they don't have any.

Ban us we really don't give a shit at this point and we don't intend to play this game again until its fixed.

The amount of support tickets that have been sent in agasint SFU is hysterical so I do deeply hope @captc puts us out our misery.

Support is completely compromised. The game is absolutely broken, They aren't going to fix anything and if your sitting here complaining and still wanting to play this game you've absolutely lost it.

Sooooo why are you so upset at people calling you out for being bad, considering you're admitting to cheating? Pretty funny if you ask me, since the whole debate started over the idea of "playing fair". I really don't care like I said, you're right game is bad, but the only one whining here is you
You use a CV still?

Clearly haven't met many connections in life gg xd
Whoaaaaa, good one pal, slight problem since my comment doesn't imply if I do or don't use a CV but good attempt at a comeback, keep trying, you'll get it one day, I believe in you

cultist

Banned
Sooooo why are you so upset at people calling you out for being bad, considering you're admitting to cheating? Pretty funny if you ask me, since the whole debate started over the idea of "playing fair". I really don't care like I said, you're right game is bad, but the only one whining here is you

Whoaaaaa, good one pal, slight problem since my comment doesn't imply if I do or don't use a CV but good attempt at a comeback, keep trying, you'll get it one day, I believe in you
the comeback is all over your chin
hahahahahahaahaha
got em guys

Pretty sure I'm just responding to people here nobody is crying.

We've admitted it from the start? It's nothing new. The whole world knew so unsure where you've been? Probably not even playing are you? Just lurking on the forums.

We made it very clear to everyone the only way to beat them would be glitch back with crowning and that's what we did.

Ouch sorry didn't mean to hurt you that bad.... was a joke ma man.

Hahaha
Thanks. Thanks...
Its

It's what ever you're used to, the way some feel about the app I feel about pc's and keys....
I much prefer phone play.
It's just preference
To recruit in say 100vils on the browser takes me about 3 hrs
B'cos I fuck up non stop and have to go back again and again.
I usually give up and get my coop to do it.

I started by playing browser many years ago too haha

En21 * whenever that was
Idk 2014 or 2015 or something damn along time ago now :0
dude does mobile not act up for you? you send farm attacks and then you just lose connection constantly. or it misclicks u to a enemy lol. those have been my problems. also you are LEGEND for timing attacks and fakes that way.

Mhmmmm

There isn't even competition here, sorry to say this but we came to this world for a challenge and your tribe was just fodder for the competitive ones.

You say things like 'we will never know' like you have some sort of ground to stand on?

I'm struggling to find a single win by 'Aftermath' or yourself to even warrant a comment like that.
We will NEVER know because your tribe cheated. Like i said i can care less about your "wins" in the other worlds. Like the guy on the forum threw nothing but facts your way about your "top member" with 27 villages and clearly cheater. Just accept that your tribe cheat to win.

Art. 9 Right of revocation, revocation notice with regard to Premium Services​

Your annoying but id help anyone get there money back from this shitty game
how long did it take to get your refund back.

So you know when somebody sends a support ticket against you? The Brazilians have been gone over a week now. I'm pretty confident the new villas from your member .doc are from the bug, that is clear confirmation right there bud. How is that you being ignored cause I am very confused on that one.

Pretty sure I'm just responding to people here nobody is crying.
Ok didn't think I'd need to be this specific but I'm referring to you being upset at people saying you guys are bad because you cheated, like you admitted, and then responding back by deflecting with "well other people cheat too", "SFU won other realms", "what world did your tribe win", as if it's relevant.
We've admitted it from the start? It's nothing new. The whole world knew so unsure where you've been? Probably not even playing are you? Just lurking on the forums.
We made it very clear to everyone the only way to beat them would be glitch back with crowning and that's what we did.
I'm right in the middle of the world, just north from the centre, was keeping up with forums for a week or two now to see what was being said regarding the bug and cheating and so on but I love me a good argument so I couldn't help myself and registered to comment.

So they glitched and gained an advantage. You glitched and gained an advantage, in retaliation or not, doesn't really matter. The Brazilians got banned/admin nerfed to the ground. You didn't, correct? And that's how it is, nothing we can do about it, but the fact that you are being upset at being called bad over it is very funny. Even if you didn't glitch and just crowned and think that makes you good is still funny. You do you, I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of your incoherent responses in the thread but if you still can't see it then maybe I'm just wasting time.
Ouch sorry didn't mean to hurt you that bad.... was a joke ma man.
Nah nah, all good buddy, keep 'em coming, please do upset me so maybe I find it in myself to stop playing lol

PS: Sorry forum mod, trying to be civil, but arguments online are too much fun, promise I'll stop now

We will NEVER know because your tribe cheated. Like i said i can care less about your "wins" in the other worlds. Like the guy on the forum threw nothing but facts your way about your "top member" with 27 villages and clearly cheater. Just accept that your tribe cheat to win.

how long did it take to get your refund back.

I like your Facebook message too btw ;) Inno don't listen on there page, heads up.

So you know when somebody sends a support ticket against you? The Brazilians have been gone over a week now. I'm pretty confident the new villas from your member .doc are from the bug, that is clear confirmation right there bud. How is that you being ignored cause I am very confused on that one.
I don't know? I told everyone to play fair xd