• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

You keep crying really badly. We never used this glitched or bug before the Brazilians brought to our attention. We MoLed like 4/5 barbs each. That's 10/15 people doing this. You have 0 idea how much money we spent.

We aren't using the bug now whatever you've seen is BEFORE when we were fighting them.

Unfortunately for you we've been playing this game far longer and far more competitive then you will ever get. Stats do not lie. We don't need the glitch to win.

It's always the random nobodies who have an issue. You don't even have a tribe you've recruited a bunch of randoms and some of my friends too (who I know are using the glitch) inside your own tribe.

Literally you don't know what your talking about.
Sure thing bud.

Like we all said before ban us. We've already got all our money back. We don't want this glitch around however we don't quit either.

Im sorry to say there's only two ways this world ends.

SFU - Wins
SFU - Gets banned

I'm still waiting for you to post a world win btw because we have consecutive wins with our players dominating top 10/20 rankings constantly.

Collectively if you used your brain a little more you'd see how much depth SFU has as a player base. We have rank 1 leaders/players from nearly every single EN world played.

Stop whining.
Also you are lying. If you receive a refund they don’t allow you to continue playing in the same world ;)

43 tribe level is like 75-80k crowns it's not that much if you get 100% offers.
Yeah that makes sense. Still can’t believe the info I was given was wrong about letting a player who has been refunded crowns, continue to play on the same world. Shrugs oh well. Let’s let the party begin I guess

the way i see it is the whole world is a joke and you guys shouldnt take it seriously
best case scenario is everyone multi accounts and cheats and treat it like the hit show it is and force them to fix the bugs and glitches and punish cheaters
better have one shit show world with all blatant cheating and have it wrapped up and fixed than have a trickle of a few cheaters in every world to come
make as much noise you can by ducking destroying the world
correct

@Queenmaebaee

I'm sorry I forgot to reply last night.
I have been busy defending my front against Rebel members.
Being spied at 4am is no good for most but TMS is all seeing
It's a known fact ....
I can't speak on who cheats when they cheat, if they sometimes or don't others, who multi accounts etc....
Because I don't know. How can anyone really even know.

All I know is I don't cheat, I play App. Therefore scripting isn't possible. Multi acc is possible... but it's a real chore it's really not worth bothering.
And other exploits aren't possible on App
I will play browser but only if I'm forced too Browser gives me multiple sclerosis and leukaemia which gets cured when I go back to App.

And I will say Our SFU dear Leader on numerous realms in the past has mandated no one is to cheat.
Only giving in when it's clear we are being hard done by. And others are doing to us so out players must do back ( tho I don't I'm 99% App )
And has always been Clear. He wants a Clean play for all the tribe and expects standards to be met.
SFU are some of the most experienced and veteran players left in the game and we would relish nothing more than a 100% legit server from the off. I believe we'd overcome most with only very few going all the way to the wire with us.

Unfortunately realm after realm we can see, its very difficult to maintain innocence as should you do this you're at a huge disadvantage. I've played for months with 800 scripted incommings aday and it's not easy to deal with in a totally legitimate manner, not at all... hence the temption for others to ' do what is done unto them ' kicks in.... vicious circle

So the onus needs to be on inno to provide the servers all upstanding folk want lol

Last edited:
Yeah really takes skill to spam attacks to land at the same time and then click a button to dupe.
but that wasn't in response to this world. you claimed we'd only won past, pre-bug worlds by cheating. i refuted that claim, and you spoke of the current world that has been wrecked by bug abuse. you cannot move the goalpost to fit your current point of view, that's not how empirical debate works. :)

Never said that crowning was bad. Crowning is part of the game. I said duping was. Which 10 or more of their members have done. They are using an exploit to their advantage saying they are “going to win the world” no shit. Of course you are going to win the world when you dupe and cheat. To me that is not skills. I don’t care how you justify it or who did what first. When they got rid of the NAP all I asked was for the ones who duped or cheated to get rid of the dupe meaning troops/villas/1000s of minted coins. Restart or don’t play, so the legit can fight each other. The response was “we MOL our bases.” Yes to an extent they did MoL a lot of bases at the beginning but 10 members didn’t because I remember which did. Also MOL bases doesn’t get you 1000 minted coins in less than a week and I have been playing the game 2 months. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Especially when their members plunder less than 1 million resources but they magically have 1k or more minted coins. Like I said I would have loved to see their “skills” in a fair fight. If they were so “skillful” why didn’t the ones who duped or cheated just restart so it could be a fair fight. I mean the tribe level is 43 there was no excuse of “they would be behind” especially since they are so skillful.
You also realize restarting doesn't clear minted coins, yes?

cultist

Banned
Yeah that makes sense. Still can’t believe the info I was given was wrong about letting a player who has been refunded crowns, continue to play on the same world. Shrugs oh well. Let’s let the party begin I guess
yep you can still play the world
add403be78b3c590a097cf7796569eff.png

as u all can see, stop buying crowns. stop playing this game. its time to find another game.

Last edited by a staff member:
Like we all said before ban us. We've already got all our money back. We don't want this glitch around however we don't quit either.

Im sorry to say there's only two ways this world ends.

SFU - Wins
SFU - Gets banned

I'm still waiting for you to post a world win btw because we have consecutive wins with our players dominating top 10/20 rankings constantly.

Collectively if you used your brain a little more you'd see how much depth SFU has as a player base. We have rank 1 leaders/players from nearly every single EN world played.

Stop whining.
I'd be curious to know how let's see your top player for example, got weight of education 2 on day 7 of the realm being open. But got stolen resources 3, meaning he's looted 1 million res today, on day 15 of the world. 500 coins is about 41.5 million resources, on day 7. Just to put into perspective, a single village with all upgraded resources lvl 30 with a 20% boost gives you +-1.8 million res in 7 days. If he magically had 20 villages with all of them producing maximum resources from the first second of the realm being and not spent any of them on anything he would have had a total of 36 million resoruces and we know he didn't farm them because he didn't get the achievement. And he's not the only guy with weight of education 2 from what I can tell.
Not whining or anything, game is just a game, it's just that mathematically there's something going on here and if you can't admit it then that's your issue but then don't be surprised you're being called out just like TSS was lol

cultist

Banned
I'd be curious to know how let's see your top player for example, got weight of education 2 on day 7 of the realm being open. But got stolen resources 3, meaning he's looted 1 million res today, on day 15 of the world. 500 coins is about 41.5 million resources, on day 7. Just to put into perspective, a single village with all upgraded resources lvl 30 with a 20% boost gives you +-1.8 million res in 7 days. If he magically had 20 villages with all of them producing maximum resources from the first second of the realm being and not spent any of them on anything he would have had a total of 36 million resoruces and we know he didn't farm them because he didn't get the achievement. And he's not the only guy with weight of education 2 from what I can tell.
Not whining or anything, game is just a game, it's just that mathematically there's something going on here and if you can't admit it then that's your issue but then don't be surprised you're being called out just like TSS was lol
it's not their fault he was hacked

Arguing who was better made sense 5+ years ago, game changed since and now its bout who got a better bot and more time/crowns to kill, y'all fighting over each other trying to prove wrong to one another while all abusing same things is a fun circus performance at best
Back in a day we'd beat y'all without a bot/script/glitches by pure skill and devotion to the game, nowdays we could do that by logging in on day one and letting our tools do the work for us, checking on the game maybe 5 min a day.
What is the point though?

@Queenmaebaee

I'm sorry I forgot to reply last night.
I have been busy defending my front against Rebel members.
Being spied at 4am is no good for most but TMS is all seeing
It's a known fact ....
I can't speak on who cheats when they cheat, if they sometimes or don't others, who multi accounts etc....
Because I don't know. How can anyone really even know.

All I know is I don't cheat, I play App. Therefore scripting isn't possible. Multi acc is possible... but it's a real chore it's really not worth bothering.
And other exploits aren't possible on App
I will play browser but only if I'm forced too Browser gives me multiple sclerosis and leukaemia which gets cured when I go back to App.

And I will say Our SFU dear Leader on numerous realms in the past has mandated no one is to cheat.
Only giving in when it's clear we are being hard done by. And others are doing to us so out players must do back ( tho I don't I'm 99% App )
And has always been Clear. He wants a Clean play for all the tribe and expects standards to be met.
SFU are some of the most experienced and veteran players left in the game and we would relish nothing more than a 100% legit server from the off. I believe we'd overcome most with only very few going all the way to the wire with us.

Unfortunately realm after realm we can see, its very difficult to maintain innocence as should you do this you're at a huge disadvantage. I've played for months with 800 scripted incommings aday and it's not easy to deal with in a totally legitimate manner, not at all... hence the temption for others to ' do what is done unto them ' kicks in.... vicious circle

So the onus needs to be on inno to provide the servers all upstanding folk want lol
Yeah I feel you on that. How the heck do you manage to deal with the App. That would make me quit alone it’s so bad. You are a true LEGEND for that my man

cultist

Banned
You got refunded? If so, how if you don’t mind telling.
i havent been refunded yet but i submitted a ticket to paypal, and basically what happened is i got put into the negative digits of crowns whilst it is being resolved. just like this forum it was radio silence and no answer from innogames so i raised it to paypal further. so now they basically have until 31st of jan to reply, and it is estimated that everything will be resolved by 10th feb. so once i put in the ticket for a refund i immediately got put into the minuys on crowns. it's a pain in the ass cos this whole debackle is going to take about a month but i should get my money back