• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

US Server is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the glitch/bug that has been abused greatly by certain Tribes in the latest world, this server is going to be dead. For they will abuse that glitch/bug in the next world and the next and the next so that they can win hollow victories. These people have not skills, or abilities to play a normal game. They will always lose unless they cheat. The Tribal leaders allowing their members to use this bug is just as much at fault. They are hypocrites, coming on the forum and saying how those expoiting the bug/glitch is yet letting their team mates do it and ruin the game. Those Tribal Leaders know who I am talking about.

You guys have ruined this game, thinking it is fun and great to be able to build villages up in a day an army no one can defeat with out any skill or desire to enjoy the challenge of trying to win like everyone else. Admin for this game has not done anything to the many reports of the abuse with all those individuals named that have abused this bug/glitch. I would say that all of you that have, probably can not do anything in real life unless you cheat or pay for it. If your are in collage, you probably cheat on tests to get good grades, or pay someone for the answers. You will never be good at anything, jobs, and what not, because you lack the imagination and the desire to do things on your own.

So have a great hollow victory.

cultist

Banned
i am against the glitches and bug abuse. however, innogames isnt fixing shit. i have never used this bug or glitch.
but if everyone in the game began using it it will force their hand (hopefully) to act sooner, fix, or at least address it and work on a solution
now that the bug is out there, it will always be used
may as well have everyone use it so they are forced to fix it faster. if they even care. if.

Problem is not everyone knows how to access the bug/glitch. Only a few do, so not everyone can use it. Thus those that are using it are ruining the game. Have found an email to Inno Games and sent them an email on the situation. LOL doubt that they will answer, just like the support ticket, no one will be there My advice is everyone to delete their accounts here and maybe that will do something. But that will never happen because everyone thinks that Admin will fix this.

Problem is not everyone knows how to access the bug/glitch. Only a few do, so not everyone can use it. Thus those that are using it are ruining the game. Have found an email to Inno Games and sent them an email on the situation. LOL doubt that they will answer, just like the support ticket, no one will be there My advice is everyone to delete their accounts here and maybe that will do something. But that will never happen because everyone thinks that Admin will fix this.
only thing to fix is not spend any more crowns once you are refunded. quit or just use the bug back if they dont take it serious on banning the abusers. literally they can start with perm bans until they come up with a legit fix. but instead they do nothing but send a automated message LOL. great admins! seems like ALL games are going to shit due to no life cheaters who think they are good at video games when they cheat to win.

cultist

Banned
only thing to fix is not spend any more crowns once you are refunded. quit or just use the bug back if they dont take it serious on banning the abusers. literally they can start with perm bans until they come up with a legit fix. but instead they do nothing but send a automated message LOL. great admins! seems like ALL games are going to shit due to no life cheaters who think they are good at video games when they cheat to win.
this. and also i know this isnt perfect solution because people can just buy prepaid credit cards with limits on them, but perma ban cheaters credit cards from being used on other accounts etc. it will still at least slow it down.
they'd never do that though cos the whole game is run around what money they can milk before it is completely run into the ground

Hurtllocker

Banned
With the glitch/bug that has been abused greatly by certain Tribes in the latest world, this server is going to be dead. For they will abuse that glitch/bug in the next world and the next and the next so that they can win hollow victories. These people have not skills, or abilities to play a normal game. They will always lose unless they cheat. The Tribal leaders allowing their members to use this bug is just as much at fault. They are hypocrites, coming on the forum and saying how those expoiting the bug/glitch is yet letting their team mates do it and ruin the game. Those Tribal Leaders know who I am talking about.

You guys have ruined this game, thinking it is fun and great to be able to build villages up in a day an army no one can defeat with out any skill or desire to enjoy the challenge of trying to win like everyone else. Admin for this game has not done anything to the many reports of the abuse with all those individuals named that have abused this bug/glitch. I would say that all of you that have, probably can not do anything in real life unless you cheat or pay for it. If your are in collage, you probably cheat on tests to get good grades, or pay someone for the answers. You will never be good at anything, jobs, and what not, because you lack the imagination and the desire to do things on your own.

So have a great hollow victory.

So this is EN server

US server US about 4000 miles >>>>>> that way

EN, or US what does it matter. This world is ruined as is the rest to come because of those that can not win unless they cheat, or exploit a bug/glitch. It probably is also on the US server if it is here.

Also Hurtlocker, being the leader of SFU or what ever you want to call your tribe, you have allowed your people to exploit the bug/glitch. Your are as much to blame for the ruin of the game as they are. You say your against people using it yet keep those in your tribe that have just so your tribe can win the game. You are a hypocrite. Well enjoy your hollow victory

Hurtllocker

Banned
Also Hurtlocker, being the leader of SFU or what ever you want to call your tribe, you have allowed your people to exploit the bug/glitch. Your are as much to blame for the ruin of the game as they are. You say your against people using it yet keep those in your tribe that have just so your tribe can win the game. You are a hypocrite. Well enjoy your hollow victory

So you'd rather be ran over by Brazilians then us stop them and then stop using the glitch?

They are gone and have been gone and yet you still have people exploiting the bug and attacking people with huge amounts of troops that should not even be able to be made this early in the game. You are just making up excuses. If you had any desire to end the use of the glitch you would have gotten rid of your people that are misusing it and help the rest of the tribes to destroy them, but you won't because you want to use them to win the game, by using cheaters.

Hurtllocker

Banned
They are gone and have been gone and yet you still have people exploiting the bug and attacking people with huge amounts of troops that should not even be able to be made this early in the game. You are just making up excuses. If you had any desire to end the use of the glitch you would have gotten rid of your people that are misusing it and help the rest of the tribes to destroy them, but you won't because you want to use them to win the game, by using cheaters.

Show me one report of 'Huge amounts of troops' to my understanding everyone has stopped.

Do you understand how much we crown?

Have you ever faced a tribe like SFU? Probably not. We would run you over regardless.

We are why competitive pre-made's come to EN.

What have you done for the player base? How many worlds do you breath life back into?

Again show me one report of a bugged nuke?

I'll wait.

Ask Raven's leader. He will send you the nuke chicken sent against one of Raven's members. Your tribe is not competitive, you abuse bugs/glitches, probably multi accounts to win. Your tribe is nothing but cheaters and you are a hypocrite for spouting off about not liking people using bugs/glitches to get ahead. You have supported it.

I can't send any reports, for I got tired of all those that have ruined the game by cheating like you and your tribe. Everyone knows your tribe cheats and abuses the bugs and glitches to win. And yes you spend a lot of money to buy crowns. How many people do you think play this game can afford to spend that much money on a game when they need money for rent, bills, and food. How many of the players here are in collage, or don't even have a credit card to buy crowns. You think because you buy crowns by using loads of money you should win. you probably could not win a game by doing it the normal way, that is how poor a player you are and your tribe members are. They can't play without spending loads of money, to play the way the game was meant to be, challenging, exciting, and using your head to over come and adapt to the situation. Everyone knows this. Prove to me you can win with out cheating and using loads of money on the game, prove to me you can play the game as it is suppose to be.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Ask Raven's leader. He will send you the nuke chicken sent against one of Raven's members. Your tribe is not competitive, you abuse bugs/glitches, probably multi accounts to win. Your tribe is nothing but cheaters and you are a hypocrite for spouting off about not liking people using bugs/glitches to get ahead. You have supported it.

I can't send any reports, for I got tired of all those that have ruined the game by cheating like you and your tribe. Everyone knows your tribe cheats and abuses the bugs and glitches to win. And yes you spend a lot of money to buy crowns. How many people do you think play this game can afford to spend that much money on a game when they need money for rent, bills, and food. How many of the players here are in collage, or don't even have a credit card to buy crowns. You think because you buy crowns by using loads of money you should win. you probably could not win a game by doing it the normal way, that is how poor a player you are and your tribe members are. They can't play without spending loads of money, to play the way the game was meant to be, challenging, exciting, and using your head to over come and adapt to the situation. Everyone knows this. Prove to me you can win with out cheating and using loads of money on the game, prove to me you can play the game as it is suppose to be.
LET IT ALL OUT MY GUY!!!!!!

Do you feel better now? You honestly sound like a complete bitch ngl.

So we should stop crowning because other people can't afford it? Yeah man I'll just stop eating as well because others can't afford that too!

Isn't our fault.

Having a level 30 farm nuke this stage into the game is completely normal for us. If you don't then you're clearly not capable of playing competitively.

Also every single winning EN tribe or Any single server winning tribe uses scripts if you don't you clearly haven't got a life and can afford to sit and manually click at your pc for 18 hrs per day. Why do you think TW1 had a premium feature?

Shut up and learn how to play. The machics of this game are Incredibly simple. We create and execute OPs, We spend hours apon hours on voice chat arranging support, timing and planning, We discuss worlds weeks if not months in advanced and we've all apart from a few played this game for well over a decade.

We don't just jump into a world like everyone else and recruit in game players.

Thats why nobody can compete. You have no clue what your talking about.

Your accusing us of these bugged nukes but yet can't provide 1 single report.

Stop talking.

Last edited:

I don't know if you noticed but this game is dead unless they fix the glitch, its pointless to play, we will never know what is legit and what is not. Don't be mad at us be mad at Innogames. We brought the bug to Innogames attention and yet there is no reply besides the usual copy paste "we will look into it", this server is meaningless, just close it as fast as possible and refund all payments, maybe then Innogames will actually realize they need to do something.

And don't cry for lvl farm 30 nuke, I would have it easy at this point regardless of this glitch existing or not

Status
Not open for further replies.