• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

The problem is more than half of EN knows this bug exists while weeks ago just a few people knew it. And I have to say it looks extremely easy to cover if you aren't a braindead monke. EN might never be the same again, this needs a bugfix

Well guys..

Brazilians are catting their own villages and have all quit within 2 days of fighting us.

This will probably be the fastest EN world close In history.

@jetep @zneto before you talk like your something special make sure you can back it up!

Nice playing against you shame it lasted less then a week.

Dear community, good evening.

Let's talk serious, I'm player zNeto, I come from a brazilian server.

We recieved many reports of a new bug in the game, where is possible to glitch: resources, troops, coins, and noblemans.

And that this bug was being exploited in the EN server, but they were allways denying such exploit.

We used a simple strategy to identify these transgressors...

how come zNeto? what was used?

We ourselves used the bug a lot, now look, for exemple the player Pale, who acused everyone. He did this using the bug, he went from 1200 point to 4000 with infinit resources and even bugged the farm.
Without mentioning many players from SFU who also were identified.

You fell so easily into this trap, it was clear that in addition to the coins you used BUG

I decree the end of TW2, and this experience was very gratifying.

Kind regards noble warriors, I'd only like to leave on record that you were tested, and fell easely.

zNeto
Brazilian Player

Dear community, good evening.

Let's talk serious, I'm player zNeto, I come from a brazilian server.

We recieved many reports of a new bug in the game, where is possible to glitch: resources, troops, coins, and noblemans.

And that this bug was being exploited in the EN server, but they were allways denying such exploit.

We used a simple strategy to identify these transgressors...

how come zNeto? what was used?

We ourselves used the bug a lot, now look, for exemple the player Pale, who acused everyone. He did this using the bug, he went from 1200 point to 4000 with infinit resources and even bugged the farm.
Without mentioning many players from SFU who also were identified.

You fell so easily into this trap, it was clear that in addition to the coins you used BUG

I decree the end of TW2, and this experience was very gratifying.

Kind regards noble warriors, I'd only like to leave on record that you were tested, and fell easely.

zNeto
Brazilian Player
XD I did it in response to you doing it on a coop in my prov with a 20k axe nuke. Last time I touched this game was en56 and I’ve never even heard of this dupe bug before, I had to learn it from you. Like fuck am I gonna sit there and get rimmed by you dogs. You were chatting so much shit in the first few days. Hope you had fun getting kicked off en server.

The Forum was once a place of relative intelligence, one
could find at least a majority of players who were at least partly rational and had some grasp of the obvious.
Mentioning no names, but my God.
I can literally feel my IQ lowering reading some of this, and I'm quite certain my IQ isn't even anything special anyway!

This game is on life support I'm afraid fellow warriors and warlords.

I'm guessing @captc .... is still the most senior mod in our community....?

Yet we have still heard absolutely nothing. Not even a pledge or commitment to sort out the state of the game, literally not a scrap of anything.
This is both thoroughly disappointing and frustrating.

As to this Brazilian 'invasion' ...It's a shame we weren't able to play totally legitimately in this server. I'm an App player mainly, the browser version gives me scurvy and diabetes and liver failure all in one.
I'd have liked to have seen, what they have in their locker.
Though judging by their capitulation.
Whether this was a bug free world or not, I highly doubt they'd have had the mental fortitude to last more than a few months perhaps in a ' normal ' Realm anyway.
Long grindy wars are difficult and time consuming, sometimes soul destroying. The evidence suggests Saccanas would have been chipped away at, in no time, imo.

And with all that said.
Here lies the state of this game.
Lamentable and sad.
Changes desperately and urgently needed @innogames ...
If your community is going to bare it anymore

Last edited:
I dont know where to even start.... idk where any of them are? Havent heard from tsoares in a few days. And I agree things definitely need to change. Im not going to spend my entire day editting and deleting posts. :rolleyes: o_O

I dont know where to even start.... idk where any of them are? Havent heard from tsoares in a few days. And I agree things definitely need to change. Im not going to spend my entire day editting and deleting posts. :rolleyes: o_O

I mean nobody has heard a anything from any inno staff.

Your literally the only person commenting and you have no clue whats going on either which worries us even more.

we're not asking for a lot really.

It takes 5 minutes to write up a post and reassure things are going to change?

@captc @innogames Anything?

Yes I know, I am also concerned. I hoped they would fix the issue. Wish I could say things will change. Im not sure why I am the only one around.

Are they waiting to note every bug-abusers names to ban, if thats the case don't they know it's spreading and killing the game and player base?
I'm sure it has been reported a lot in past years, especially from other servers and if they didn't fix it yet, it tells me they don't know how to.
I'm pretty sure they are trying to milk crown users at this point.
GG!

Are they waiting to note every bug-abusers names to ban, if thats the case don't they know it's spreading and killing the game and player base?
I'm sure it has been reported a lot in past years, especially from other servers and if they didn't fix it yet, it tells me they don't know how to.
I'm pretty sure they are trying to milk crown users at this point.
GG!

There going to notice a big change in earnings as nobody is using Gwen on this world and we are ALL charging back our accounts so they will actually be at a loss.

I believe they are convinced that game is dying/dead and instead of trying to keep it alive they are minding to earn as much as they can until having absolute 0 players.
How do you get your money back actually?

I believe they are convinced that game is dying/dead and instead of trying to keep it alive they are minding to earn as much as they can until having absolute 0 players.
How do you get your money back actually?

It's under article 9 I believe...

Revokes your contract and by law anything spent within 14 days MUST be reimbursed it's EU law. Anything outside that you can claim fraud as the game doesn't provide the services stated.

Your account will go into - coins.

It's under article 9 I believe...

Revokes your contract and by law anything spent within 14 days MUST be reimbursed it's EU law. Anything outside that you can claim fraud as the game doesn't provide the services stated.

Your account will go into - coins.
Thanks, that means I have a couple euros to get back

1674071886967.png

@captc