• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's Not......

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
lol mastervates i my friend and he quit when we did to play tarkov when it wiped. i was the only one who restarted a village because i was bored. i didnt buy nobles gwen gave them to me in my free shot. but again, talking to you is making me lose brain cells so i am going to quit. you are bad at the game but claim to be all mighty. have fun!
009f1b119bce5b615818065010c0a165.png

SHE BEGS JUST AS HARD AS BELTHEQUEEN LOL
THE COWARDICE IS INSANE
on 'her' knees

while she was begging for refuge against TCM she was also PMing TCM for refuge against TDU
loooool

shitty VP server that he’s losing to CPS after talking wild shit*
Are you serious? Last time I checked were still a top 1 with lesser coiners on our team and better map control. I don’t cry like your team for being outcoined. Nevertheless, we will also win this realm with ease if you and your “”stacked”” team doesn’t keep up. All I see on this realm forum are bunch of babies who call themselves SFU crying like fvck. Can’t you guys do anything better than crying and blaming admins when your enemies outmaneuver you?

Hurtllocker

Banned
Are you serious? Last time I checked were still a top 1 with lesser coiners on our team and better map control. I don’t cry like your team for being outcoined. Nevertheless, we will also win this realm with ease if you and your “”stacked”” team doesn’t keep up. All I see on this realm forum are bunch of babies who call themselves SFU crying like fvck. Can’t you guys do anything better than crying and blaming admins when your enemies outmaneuver you?

CPS will win that world good luck! Your going to loose.

Also you guys suck so bad you can't even give me 1 world win. Where's you stats bro?!

Oooooh wait.....

Out coined? Lololol

You'd last less time then the Brazilians agasint us sit down you disabled dog.

This guy is a joke.

CPS will win that world good luck! Your going to loose.

Also you guys suck so bad you can't even give me 1 world win. Where's you stats bro?!

Oooooh wait.....

Out coined? Lololol

You'd last less time then the Brazilians agasint us sit down you disabled dog.
Can you give me your stats also? The one you and your team that haven’t cheated.. oh wait, theres nothing xDD you can’t possibly win in a legitimate manner. Even the majestics are taking your group as a joke.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Can you give me your stats also? The one you and your team that haven’t cheated.. oh wait, theres nothing xDD you can’t possibly win in a legitimate manner. Even the majestics are taking your group as a joke.

Sound like your just another random pleb who's jealous.. its okay won day you'll be able to tall with the big boys!

Yeah I know lol random kid who's mad at us. Not our fault we dominate everything we touch.
Seriously. Also We are not bitching because we think we are going to lose. We are bitching because the bug ruins the integrity of the game. If we used it as a tribe every world it wouldn't even be close plain and simple.

outmaneuver= bug abuse now lmao look at these chapped ass SFU haters willing to defend bug abuse bc we speak out about it. the brazilians have been overrun, we aren’t crying bc we’re losing. we’re upset because the game is extremely ruined

Status
Not open for further replies.