• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's Not......

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
The how to dupe infinite resources guide is literally on Youtube.

Instead of going on about SFU, maybe for once just recognize the complete game breaking abuse that is going on to dupe 4 million + res.
hmm i would but the exact people that are crying about cheating were literally for an entire week discounting my points about cheating in the past
sounds like karma to be honest
'there is no cheating in this game until it happens to me'
sad pathetic

and as for the videos on yt lol i just googled it and it's an obvious keylogger it's like 2006 runescape gold generater
are you trying to get my computer hacked?

Hi Inno

If you do don't not patch this bug and ban the players I will make every single person know how to bug the game. You could teach a monkey todo it.

24hrs.

@captc

just get better at the game man im willing to let you into my sister tribe in the next world and ill teach you the game

Man just shut up honestly. LD would disintegrate you in his sleep.

We aren't talking about admins here nor are we crying about cheating. It's a easy fucking glitch that I will make sure everyone knows unless it's patched and not used.

Now if you don't mind fuck off.

cultist

Banned
Hi Inno

If you do don't not patch this bug and ban the players I will make every single person know how to bug the game. You could teach a monkey todo it.

24hrs.

@captc
this is what i'd do too
unfortunately they dont care
when i got off the call with the ex admin (i know you meme, but it was legit) i was shown an entire business model manual
they algorithim special offers (for example bountiful harvests with crowns, 50% extra crowns, 100% extra crowns) to players and then the main focus is the rigged gwen wheel
the game died years ago and they are algorithimically trying to milk the whales that still play the game

So fun to see sfu cry coz they were outwitted by our member. Your tears would go to waste and your dreams to be ‘tbe’ would go down the drain. :((

So fun to see sfu cry coz they were outwitted by our member. Your tears would go to waste and your dreams to be ‘tbe’ would go down the drain. :((

Out witted?

Were literally killing them; taking their villages, humiliating their top 10.

SFU is now rank 1 with 7 players In top 10.

Go back to your shitty VP server and sit down.

cultist

Banned
shitty VP server that he’s losing to CPS after talking wild shit*
say what you want about VP servers but at least it wasn't grossly cheated on, the one im on anyway. your new mate queenmaebae and jamie cheated but that was about it. notice how i dominate when there are less cheaters in the world!
btw i lol'd cos i was looking through old forums earlier for something unrelated and saw that you've been bug abusing this game for years

say what you want about VP servers but at least it wasn't grossly cheated on, the one im on anyway. your new mate queenmaebae and jamie cheated but that was about it. notice how i dominate when there are less cheaters in the world!
btw i lol'd cos i was looking through old forums earlier for something unrelated and saw that you've been bug abusing this game for years
you didnt dominate shit. our tribe was shit and we held your 70 member tribe with 10 people while getting attacked by TCM from the south. pretty sad if you ask me. you didnt noble a village till we left so quit talking out your ass like YOU did something. only people who did anything was Mark, Sudo, Noob123. you can thank them for carrying your sorry ass.

cultist

Banned
you didnt dominate shit. our tribe was shit and we held your 70 member tribe with 10 people while getting attacked by TCM from the south. pretty sad if you ask me. you didnt noble a village till we left so quit talking out your ass like YOU did something. only people who did anything was Mark, Sudo, Noob123. you can thank them for carrying your sorry ass.
you are legit lying lol
your tribe coined first
you had more than 10 people
legit lying
ehhh i single handedly made DevilKilt quit the game now from TMC, Merc is gone after i nobled 2 of his and then otherss also wrecked him, I nobled and destroyed all of damn i cant remember his name, i legit nobled like 3 of his villages and wiped him out the game.
you are making crap up cos you dislike me
i made you guys quit
i took down your nukes
be mad!!

you cried and lied so bad that after losing you said you had just quit for tarkov but you restarted in the north west and bought nobles LOL pathetic and sad lying little woman

cultist

Banned
oh i think it might have been itzvates that i took out the game
yeah keep lying i went in there and took all 3 villages
you're just mad because i made you angry

cultist

Banned
you are such a liar you were even attacking the villages i nobled from tsk (and failed ofc)
just take the L you fucking bitter retard

oh i think it might have been itzvates that i took out the game
yeah keep lying i went in there and took all 3 villages
you're just mad because i made you angry
lol mastervates i my friend and he quit when we did to play tarkov when it wiped. i was the only one who restarted a village because i was bored. i didnt buy nobles gwen gave them to me in my free shot. but again, talking to you is making me lose brain cells so i am going to quit. you are bad at the game but claim to be all mighty. have fun!

cultist

Banned
lol mastervates i my friend and he quit when we did to play tarkov when it wiped. i was the only one who restarted a village because i was bored. i didnt buy nobles gwen gave them to me in my free shot. but again, talking to you is making me lose brain cells so i am going to quit. you are bad at the game but claim to be all mighty. have fun!
you are such a bullshitter
he quit when i destroyed him i have all the reports
you are so pathetic
once i destroy you you claim you gave up on the game then you restart and buy nobles
i took all of his troops and then nobled all his villages
dont act like he quit lol i wrecked him
i played that game while drinking and wouldnt log on for like 4 days on end
and i slaughtered you all
you didnt stand a chance
im perusing through my mail now for a laugh at your beg to join mail

Status
Not open for further replies.