• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Compliance with their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see Insanity, they are not listening even to you. They don't care what goes on in the games they run as long as they are making money off of them. By law I guess they have to put down rules, but to enforce them that is another story all together. I doubt that even Captic, I think is his mod name, is even on, or if he is even still with Inno Games. How have you tried to get in touch with the Admin people. Through email, or is there a private way the mods can talk to them. Is there another way to contact them besides going through Support and putting in a report?

There were a few players in en 80 that we thought something funny was happening with... they seemed to have infinite nobles, large nukes, with no million farmed and there were no gwen games with nobles in that time. We killed them pretty quick. They were better about hiding it atleast. Seems like you guys are having fun with some blatant ones.

I only came back to this game because i heard the devs dealt with some of the more blatant botters (and because coolnite was gone thank god)... sad to see ppl are still finding new ways to ruin the game.

PS- Hi lord titus :D.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, this is ultimate tw2 domination world that noone ever seen before, endless resources mode. Take a deep breath and embrace it.

don't be smart with me, I reported it as soon as I learnt about it, not my problem that it hasn't been fixed and now entire world in gepardy, grow some balls and fight cheaters with their own weapon, or roll over and stop playing, nothing much you can do about it
yea but like. regardless of what we do this is now out of the bag on the EN market and either it's fixed or every world is fucked lol

Game is 100% without a doubt broken.

The thing is this bug is well known and used in many other servers but not on EN really. I hope that if the player base proves a point it will stop mass tribes doing this.

@zneto @jetep told us that they play with strategy however a monkey with down syndrome can emulate what they do.

They will be removed within a few weeks. This doesn't fix the problem and my tribe will not be back after this server until its fixed ( which it won't be)

Status
Not open for further replies.