• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Compliance with their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the start of this game when it was reported to Admin of those cheating there has been no action taken. You send in the report and get back a computer generated reply that is the same for everyone that sends one. That means that it goes to a computer and it automaticly kicks out the reply. No one looks at the reports that are sent in.

It seems Inno Games does not care if people cheat as long as they spend money and lots of it on the game as these individuals are doing. They have to have multi accounts so that they can receive resources from them to their main account. Which is easy to do once you buy the tech to send resources anywhere without trade. Once the "Support Villages" are built up enough to get resources up and the market, then sending resources to the main on a steady basis allows them to build faster then anyone else, and using crowns that they have bought in large quantities, to instantly complete the buildings.

Buying crowns, using crowns to instantly build the buildings is not against the rules. But multi accounts and scripts are, according to the rules of Inno Games. However the Admin has done nothing. It was reported on day two of the individuals cheating getting over 2k points and now before the protection is over one is over 4k and another 3k and others over 2k. All of which probably has the academy, coins, nobles and a ton of troops. This will unbalance the game tremendously, yet Admin is allowing this to happen because all they care about is money.

Why should we try to play this game if they are allowing a small group of people to cheat and ruin the game for everyone else. This is suppose to be a game where it challanges you to build, make troops and survive against those that are doing the same as you. You have to plan, work as a team in a tribe, support each other and battle with other tribes to win. But with these Cheaters all they have to do now is send out their troops and nobles and the game will be over in a short time because they will conqure villages, build them up fast and get nobles and then keep on going until they control 75 percent of the world.

As I said, why play the game if there is no chance of success for you or your tribe. Also if this is being done here it is probably being done in other Inno Games as well. Should we all boycott Inno Games? Make them comply with the rules they have put in place? Deny them the money that a lot of us spend on the games?

Oh I know there are those out there that will support these cheaters, saying that they are farming like crazy or what ever. But if everyone is having a hard time getting resources to build, and they are in the same prov as a number of others are, then it is slim pickings for sure. I know I have been having that problem. There is no way a person can come up with the resources in two days to get over 2K points when everyone else is 300 to 500 points or so. So what do you think people, what should we do?

Probably will get banned for this message and it will probably be deleted. But for those that do read it in time. Put your comments up.

I agree

LOL why relocate? They will just take the abandoned villages, build them up quickly and continue to march on. Relocating will not help. By the time you build up again they will have the 75 percent needed to win.

Everyone is missing the point here. We can not win, because these people will spend large amounts of money to win, and using multi acounts for resources to help build up villages rapidly. By now they probably have maxed out their resource buildings to get lots of resources and can use the multi accounts to supply resources to the taken villages.

The admins of Inno Games do not care as long as they spend money. But if you or I did this and didn't spend the money they did, we would be banned. A double standard here. What can we do to WAKE UP the ADMIN people to comply with their own rules. Do we just let this continue untill everyone decides to leave the game for good, or do something in the interm to get their attention and do something.

As I see it, this game will die because of this lack of caring. This is not the only game Inno Games has and probably those are having the same problem and will die as well as people walk away from them. I like this game, I like the challenge, and meeting different people. But something has to be done. Leaving in mass for a while, Make the cheaters give up because it will be boring not having others to out do by cheating. They will lose interest and maybe we can get back to what this game should be. But that has to be up to everyone to do.

Will it happen probably not. But people will not come back to this game because of it. Many old timers have already left because Inno Games has not done what they should. Up to you.

LOL why relocate? They will just take the abandoned villages, build them up quickly and continue to march on. Relocating will not help. By the time you build up again they will have the 75 percent needed to win.

Everyone is missing the point here. We can not win, because these people will spend large amounts of money to win, and using multi acounts for resources to help build up villages rapidly. By now they probably have maxed out their resource buildings to get lots of resources and can use the multi accounts to supply resources to the taken villages.

The admins of Inno Games do not care as long as they spend money. But if you or I did this and didn't spend the money they did, we would be banned. A double standard here. What can we do to WAKE UP the ADMIN people to comply with their own rules. Do we just let this continue untill everyone decides to leave the game for good, or do something in the interm to get their attention and do something.

As I see it, this game will die because of this lack of caring. This is not the only game Inno Games has and probably those are having the same problem and will die as well as people walk away from them. I like this game, I like the challenge, and meeting different people. But something has to be done. Leaving in mass for a while, Make the cheaters give up because it will be boring not having others to out do by cheating. They will lose interest and maybe we can get back to what this game should be. But that has to be up to everyone to do.

Will it happen probably not. But people will not come back to this game because of it. Many old timers have already left because Inno Games has not done what they should. Up to you.

Fair point. I agree.

I haven't played in 3 years - came back to this.

This isn't even what they're doing lmao they're just bug abusing for infinite res

Exploiting bugs, or glitches is also, I believe, in their rules as being cheating if use use them to gain advantage in the game. So Ldavinci123 It is Cheating. Also how do you know it is a glitch, or bug? If it was a bug in the system then we all would be able to do it. The "Brazillians" are on the EN Server like all of us, so why can't we use that bug? So tell me how do you know it is a bug or glitch? Is that what they told you?

Exploiting bugs, or glitches is also, I believe, in their rules as being cheating if use use them to gain advantage in the game. So Ldavinci123 It is Cheating. Also how do you know it is a glitch, or bug? If it was a bug in the system then we all would be able to do it. The "Brazillians" are on the EN Server like all of us, so why can't we use that bug? So tell me how do you know it is a bug or glitch? Is that what they told you?
bro mad ppl do it on like every server it just hasnt been done on EN much until now

So you are defending the cheaters, saying it is alright to do. Even if it unbalances the game and ruin it for everyone else. That no one should do anything about it. Evidently you must be one of those that is taking advantage of it from the way you are talking.

So you are defending the cheaters, saying it is alright to do. Even if it unbalances the game and ruin it for everyone else. That no one should do anything about it. Evidently you must be one of those that is taking advantage of it from the way you are talking.
no im saying its completely game breaking and should be fixed and the world should be removed from activity pending a restart

That would be fine if the Admin was listening. Even here the mod for the forum has not even addressed these posts. So is there no one out there, just computer generated stuff? Inno Games will not do anything unless it hurts their flow of money coming into them and that is very unlikely. But if people would boycott their games, not be there to buy stuff, they might take notice. But again that would take a lot of people and how many would be willing to do that.

All I can say is im by myself modding en and us, Im at a loss just as everyone else- Im also a player. I do what I can. But if Ive missed things, I do apologize. Occasional cursing or arguing and name calling... Well im a forum Mod. Not in game so no I cant address the issues at bay, and I know there are a lot. They also affect my playing as well. Ive been in these posts when im needed. Something Hurt said that hit for me is you come to play and want to be included in a group. If your lucky enough to have a team thats awesome!! Thats the same reason I come here. Anyways what else would you have me address?

Well the problem is that this game hasnt active mods..If there is someone active he could answer here...I have already speak with everyone i know for this glitch so soon everyone will use it.Thats from me

Hurtllocker

Banned
All I can say is im by myself modding en and us, Im at a loss just as everyone else- Im also a player. I do what I can. But if Ive missed things, I do apologize. Occasional cursing or arguing and name calling... Well im a forum Mod. Not in game so no I cant address the issues at bay, and I know there are a lot. They also affect my playing as well. Ive been in these posts when im needed. Something Hurt said that hit for me is you come to play and want to be included in a group. If your lucky enough to have a team thats awesome!! Thats the same reason I come here. Anyways what else would you have me address?

Modding the forum is useless blitz I wouldn't waste your time. Your time is more valuable then this, honestly.

The fact that there's only 1 IGM for the whole of EN shows how much they respect or even care about the player base.

The game in general is absolutely broken to a point its just funny now.

The days of askill and strategy are long removed and at this point, This is purely trolling now.

Maybe when Gwen comes and nobody spends a single penny because everyone's glitching more rss, nobles and coins then gwen could ever offer they will do something.

If you have access to the admin people that can do something is it possible for you to let them know what is going on. All we get is a pregenerated computer message each time we send in a report. Have them contact us, come look at the game especially this one. Right now the cheaters are running away with the game and no one will be able to stop them.

If you have access to the admin people that can do something is it possible for you to let them know what is going on. All we get is a pregenerated computer message each time we send in a report. Have them contact us, come look at the game especially this one. Right now the cheaters are running away with the game and no one will be able to stop them.
I have tried, I havent heard from anyone unfortunately.

This is too funny this dude got this nuke in 2 days lol :) how bad must you be at the game to cheat
Screenshot_20230116_010115_Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.