• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Since there are no mods and no bans for any sort of cheating...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have realized this could be a fun world.

@SFU - We can all just infinite dupe resources and army. Every gets to noble every barb and dupe army and coins. Full on Tribal Wars with 1 million serks. Everyone gets to have 100 million + bash and infinite nobles.

Could be interesting.

im actually fine with this lol im just not fine with @captc being such a retarded moron lmao

the game played this way makes the game fast paced and removes the boring shit (not defending the glitch) but atleast lets have some fun

I have realized this could be a fun world.

@SFU - We can all just infinite dupe resources and army. Every gets to noble every barb and dupe army and coins. Full on Tribal Wars with 1 million serks. Everyone gets to have 100 million + bash and infinite nobles.

Could be interesting.

You read my mind

really

I thought the English server was more worthy, SFU already went to carry out diplomacy before the shields dropped.

lament

So i guess EN82 is officially ruined and beyond fixing ... i just hope if somehow we got a miracle and inno decided to fix this glitch in the next week or so ,very unlikely but one can dream, we will get another dom world with the same configurations soon/next ...

Status
Not open for further replies.