• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Compliance with their own rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the start of this game when it was reported to Admin of those cheating there has been no action taken. You send in the report and get back a computer generated reply that is the same for everyone that sends one. That means that it goes to a computer and it automaticly kicks out the reply. No one looks at the reports that are sent in.

It seems Inno Games does not care if people cheat as long as they spend money and lots of it on the game as these individuals are doing. They have to have multi accounts so that they can receive resources from them to their main account. Which is easy to do once you buy the tech to send resources anywhere without trade. Once the "Support Villages" are built up enough to get resources up and the market, then sending resources to the main on a steady basis allows them to build faster then anyone else, and using crowns that they have bought in large quantities, to instantly complete the buildings.

Buying crowns, using crowns to instantly build the buildings is not against the rules. But multi accounts and scripts are, according to the rules of Inno Games. However the Admin has done nothing. It was reported on day two of the individuals cheating getting over 2k points and now before the protection is over one is over 4k and another 3k and others over 2k. All of which probably has the academy, coins, nobles and a ton of troops. This will unbalance the game tremendously, yet Admin is allowing this to happen because all they care about is money.

Why should we try to play this game if they are allowing a small group of people to cheat and ruin the game for everyone else. This is suppose to be a game where it challanges you to build, make troops and survive against those that are doing the same as you. You have to plan, work as a team in a tribe, support each other and battle with other tribes to win. But with these Cheaters all they have to do now is send out their troops and nobles and the game will be over in a short time because they will conqure villages, build them up fast and get nobles and then keep on going until they control 75 percent of the world.

As I said, why play the game if there is no chance of success for you or your tribe. Also if this is being done here it is probably being done in other Inno Games as well. Should we all boycott Inno Games? Make them comply with the rules they have put in place? Deny them the money that a lot of us spend on the games?

Oh I know there are those out there that will support these cheaters, saying that they are farming like crazy or what ever. But if everyone is having a hard time getting resources to build, and they are in the same prov as a number of others are, then it is slim pickings for sure. I know I have been having that problem. There is no way a person can come up with the resources in two days to get over 2K points when everyone else is 300 to 500 points or so. So what do you think people, what should we do?

Probably will get banned for this message and it will probably be deleted. But for those that do read it in time. Put your comments up.

cultist

Banned
i agree with you
they have been bad at all facets of the game
whole game needs some sort of investigation
into players and also the admins and mods
unfortunately i believe the game is just dying and theyre milking an (almost) dead cow before it passes
im glad i have nothing invested in this world and im glad the people that denied i was cheated against are now being cheated against, ironic as
the game has always been screwed
had mods legit disband tribes, spawn a million crowns, do all kinds of crazy things

This world was shaping up to be another big competitive one with multiple premades that only come around once every year or two. As it stands, I'm already aware of multiple people that are quitting the world and I'm on the fence if this continues. You'll also be getting some chargebacks Inno.

cultist

Banned
This world was shaping up to be another big competitive one with multiple premades that only come around once every year or two. As it stands, I'm already aware of multiple people that are quitting the world and I'm on the fence if this continues. You'll also be getting some chargebacks Inno.
your crybaby friends talked a big game and then RAN!
real talent will triumph over cheaters
incompetent innogame staff might take another 2 weeks to ban them but it shouldnt hinder you if you are as good as you claim
hilarious that you thought SFU could just throw a thousand quid at the game and assume they'd win
you're mad cos all your money was wasted
and i love it!
'hey cultist, no one cheats in this game'
>someone cheats in the game theyre playing
'omg all the cheaters'
the irony of you saying no one cheated me and then you get cheated is epic
i wish i could say i had a hand in it!
but hey, now that you are losnig you have another two months to post memes, make r@pe jokes, threaten people, and post their pictures everywhere!

incompetent innogame staff might take another 2 weeks to ban them but it shouldnt hinder you if you are as good as you claim
hilarious that you thought SFU could just throw a thousand quid at the game and assume they'd win
and i love it!
'omg all the cheaters'
I'm not in SFU. I'm stating that Inno will 100% be receiving many chargebacks if nothing is done. I also never stated no one cheated you.

'real talent will triumph over cheaters' At a certain point numbers overcomes skill, you can't compete with someone with over 50 minted coins before bp drops, I don't care how much you can bot/farm legit, infinite res is unbeatable in the early part of the game. Later it doesn't matter as much, but this world isn't gonna get there.

I ended 56 with 130m bp with 113m in obp, you've proven nothing of your ability in this game so you're seen as just another gutter rat who talks the talk.
1673728926631.png

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
I'm not in SFU. I'm stating that Inno will 100% be receiving many chargebacks if nothing is done. I also never stated no one cheated you.

'real talent will triumph over cheaters' At a certain point numbers overcomes skill, you can't compete with someone with over 50 minted coins before bp drops, I don't care how much you can bot/farm legit, infinite res is unbeatable in the early part of the game. Later it doesn't matter as much, but this world isn't gonna get there.

I ended 56 with 130m bp with 113m in obp, you've proven nothing of your ability in this game so you're seen as just another gutter rat who talks the talk.
View attachment 3621
Enjoy amounting to nothing :)
i agree with everything you stated here it's just the bullies in other forums would give me crap if i said the same thing.
i once joined a world years ago and someone had 3 or 4 villages on like day 2 or 3
i just quit after seeing that cos it's pointless
crap like this has been going on a long time

i will admit to you that most of my talents lie in tribalwars 1
and that is also the more skilled game with less pay 2 win
in fact i number 1'd many worlds on there when it just had a basic premium deal for a few quid
i dont give a damn about stats on tw2 lol it just means you have a big wallet
back in the old days it was all skill

it's always been generally known by all the vets that the people that play tw2 are the people that cant win in tw1

i agree with everything you stated here it's just the bullies in other forums would give me crap if i said the same thing.
i once joined a world years ago and someone had 3 or 4 villages on like day 2 or 3
i just quit after seeing that cos it's pointless
crap like this has been going on a long time

i will admit to you that most of my talents lie in tribalwars 1
and that is also the more skilled game with less pay 2 win
in fact i number 1'd many worlds on there when it just had a basic premium deal for a few quid
i dont give a damn about stats on tw2 lol it just means you have a big wallet
back in the old days it was all skill

it's always been generally known by all the vets that the people that play tw2 are the people that cant win in tw1
I never played tw1 so I can't disagree with your statements, I do think it has a much better system than tw2 tho.

Crowns become less valuable as the game progresses, 20 walls don't really mean anything, random nukes don't replace anything, and almost all tribes can get to unity given enough time. late-game bash is perhaps the one factor that represents commitment and skill. You can't get to top 3 bash if you're bad or lack any determination. It's not something that's easily farmed or botted, OP's have to be planned and executed to a high enough standard to work resulting in successful progression. Otherwise your nukes just go splat against 3k trebs/50k/50k/50k/20k and no bash is claimed.

There is literally no point having the ' who's the best ' conversation giving the current state of the game

Just relax.
All the vets and big boys know who is who. Omnipotence is one of the best players in the world for example

But we all know here, until we get a totally balanced bug free realm,
its abit annoying and dependant on the tw2 shanigans. More the pity.

Cultist man, stop stressing it.
You could be the best in the world.
If something fucks up in game, you're fucked. Tough you lose.

Its just the way it is, we all know it.
You're telling us what we all know bud
Relax haha

and i love it!
'omg all the cheaters'
but hey, now that you are losnig you have another two months to post memes, make r@pe jokes, threaten people, and post their pictures everywhere!
real bug abusing talent? you're such a little autistic rat that you're defending bug abuse as "skill" lmao kys

In all honesty I support all what's said and We were also looking forward to a competitive world.

We won't be quitting however we will be deleting these guys off EN. A lot of players are disheartened and I understand why.

We either fight fire with fire until they are removed and we can all play normally again or by other means.

I just hope they can compete with extreme crowning too.

and i love it!
'omg all the cheaters'

Also can you please stop crying about money we crown tribe level every world. Any serious tribe does the same.

We never once mentioned nobody cheated in this game where is that?

Also rape jokes? What?

You do understand how to charge back inno as well? We barely fucking spend anything on this game, Monkey.

One day when your not just full of shit and you can prove a single world win then maybe, just maybe I will listen to you. Probably not because your just autistic as shit.

Last edited:
I put this post up to find out from people on what we should do, not to argue over things. Inno Games have not followed their rules set to make the game fun and challenging. They have let money influence them. It is simple. Do we all quit this world, disband the tribes, then quite and let them have it. They will see that there is no challenge, no resistance and they will get bored and leave. Do we boycott Inno Games, spread the word to stop playing their games so as to deny them money that as stated above a lot of us do on the game. Some of us do it to buy troops when they come up on a deal, or to do another round on the resource deposit, and may be buy the resource boosts for seven days. Things which are perfectly in reason to do.

So lets not argue over things, just see what we should do. If enough of us agree on it we can possibly influence others to do the same and make Inno games take notice and cleanup their act.

I for one like this type game. it is challenging and you get to meet some great people. But Inno Games is making it impossible for any to enjoy when they do not enforce their own rules no mater what the person spends.

As evident by the lack of the forum moderator not coming on to address this problem.

I don't know about you but we are staying and combating this. Quitting to prove a point won't work unfortunately.

Disbanding my tribe due to some random Brazilian glitch abusers isn't something I'm too interested in either.

I've played this game for a decade and a half because I enjoy the community and my team not because of the amazing TW2 mechanics!

I also haven't seen this type of blatant abuse that Warrants 0 skill on EN and I'd rather make a point of showing what the player base does to a tribe who believes they can just ruin the game so easily for so many people.

Like stated before

Fire with fire if that's how they want it, No Problem I hope their top 10 players are on 6 figure salaries.

In my opinion once we delete them forever we can all go back to a competitive world.

Well I do not see you on this world, so you haven't seen what we have. Somehow we have to get the attention of Inno Games admin to do what they put out in rules. Other wise these people will continue to to do what they are doing and ruin the game for a lot of people that love it. With around five players that have the capability of making nobles and having them pluss huge armies once they come out of protection is going to unbalance the game greatly. They will hit anyone they want, take the villages they want, build those up and do it again.

I think they want people to try and fight them to prove how "Good" they are. They could not win unless they cheat and that is probably how they are in real life. They can not do anything with out paying for it. But that is not here or there. What is, is the fact that the game will be ruined for many and they may not come back.

I have heard some say this game is dying and I can see it as well. Many people login, then quit right off the bat. Not their cup of tea. Then there are those that do try but give up because of this garbage. Good players, many probably like you Hurtllocker. That is the shame of all of this.

Also you won't be able to delete them forever, for they will keep coming back, especially if they win. So how would you get the Admin to ban these guys. How are you going to win when they can just keep making troops and nobles when no one can for a long time. Once your troops get wiped out, it will take a long time to rebuild them and in the mean time they are hitting you with nobles and taking your village. Then on to the next player's village and so on. We can try to fight, but we will lose. it will not take them long to control 75 percent of the world.

Well Possessed, glad to met you. Yeah I figured he is AFK, as is all of Inno Games Admin. So how would you handle this situation, besides trying to fight a losing battle. I am in the next prov below two of these guys. Eight of my team is in that prov with them and will be the first to fall in a few hours when proteciton is gone. I have seen a few of your guys near me beat feet. Probably the smart thing to do, but that means less of a "fight" against these guys. I am hoping this message will at least catch the attention of the Forum moderator, if there is any now, so we can talk to him and find out what is going on with our reports. But it will probably be to late as in a few hours protection will be over and things go to ....... well you know where.

Well Possessed, glad to met you. Yeah I figured he is AFK, as is all of Inno Games Admin. So how would you handle this situation, besides trying to fight a losing battle. I am in the next prov below two of these guys. Eight of my team is in that prov with them and will be the first to fall in a few hours when proteciton is gone. I have seen a few of your guys near me beat feet. Probably the smart thing to do, but that means less of a "fight" against these guys. I am hoping this message will at least catch the attention of the Forum moderator, if there is any now, so we can talk to him and find out what is going on with our reports. But it will probably be to late as in a few hours protection will be over and things go to ....... well you know where.
You guys wont be able to fight. Just save res and restart away.

There will be folks who will deal with the Brazilians.

Status
Not open for further replies.