• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Where are the maps?

Hi, maybe some of you are wondering where the top 10 thread/map analysis is or when it will start? Well, the answer to that is complicated by 2 things:
* the tool I was using to visualize the map no longer exists - this is a problem, but one that could be fixed, as I have the skills and the support to make my own, it would only take a couple of days of programming work to get that done
* the server if f**ked; absolutely sh*t, garbage and a slew of other swear words that would get me banned from the forums; there is a duplication glitch that is VERY EASY to reproduce which can be used on troops, building, coins, etc. And I'll be honest, that just effing removed any initiative I have for this. Who is in the top 10 players? The ones that glitched 50 coins before they have farmed 100k resources. The one who has a 4k village in 2 days of being on the server without farming. Who are the top 10 tribes? The ones that have the most people using the glitch. I am still playing on the server, but my motivation of staying is dwindling rapidly.

So yeah, the top 10 thread is not happening unless Inno moves their fat arse and does something about the situation. Otherwise not only are the maps not happening, I'm leaving this community entirely. Some of you will miss me, 99% of you won't give a shit, but that's the situation right now.

Cheers,
DoreanBV

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned
Hi, maybe some of you are wondering where the top 10 thread/map analysis is or when it will start? Well, the answer to that is complicated by 2 things:
* the tool I was using to visualize the map no longer exists - this is a problem, but one that could be fixed, as I have the skills and the support to make my own, it would only take a couple of days of programming work to get that done
* the server if f**ked; absolutely shit, garbage and a slew of other swear words that would get me banned from the forums; there is a duplication glitch that is VERY EASY to reproduce which can be used on troops, building, coins, etc. And I'll be honest, that just effing removed any initiative I have for this. Who is in the top 10 players? The ones that glitched 50 coins before they have farmed 100k resources. The one who has a 4k village in 2 days of being on the server without farming. Who are the top 10 tribes? The ones that have the most people using the glitch. I am still playing on the server, but my motivation of staying is dwindling rapidly.

So yeah, the top 10 thread is not happening unless Inno moves their fat arse and does something about the situation. Otherwise not only are the maps not happening, I'm leaving this community entirely. Some of you will miss me, 99% of you won't give a shit, but that's the situation right now.

Cheers,
DoreanBV

My entire tribe will leave this game forever unless this is fixed. Until then we will remove the glitchers and prove a point of how easy this can be done.

Last edited:

cultist

Banned
My entire tribe will leave this game forever unless this is fixed. Until then we will remove the glitchers and prove a point of how easy this can be done.
force their hand and release the method yourself
it isnt going to be enough if they finally stealth fix it weeks later
that entire server is ruined

let's stop complaining and play the game guys you are using script and are claiming cheating on our part!?

let's stop complaining and play the game guys you are using script and are claiming cheating on our part!?
1673705213389.png
1673705223584.png

iM noT usInG ReSOurCe GlItch StoP cRryinG :rolleyes: everyone can do this, its so easy its pathetic, I just hope you got deep pockets to crown all the queues, because me and a few others do, enjoy the game

cultist

Banned
Strategies hahahahah glitching 4M resources per account is a strategy now :D:D:D:D
the best strategy was when yakuza had an admin spawned a million crowns. and then insta rebuilt entire villages, had an admin delete other players troops, use the admin tool to see which attacks were fakes, physically move around villages around the maps, disband opposing tribes
that was real skill!!

you are those kind of players who when a bigger person come in than you get scared and denounced agent will hit you very hard when it comes to you

learns to recognize that we are good

we are good at what we do and we have strategies