• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Something is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems like you are mad that your 100s of dollars may have gone to waste!

I can charge back inno within 14 days and get full return? Wouldn't be firs time.

So no your wrong.

I will also spends 100s more killing them its not an issue.

You can also do this anytime if the game doesn't provide service you paid for xd

cultist

Banned
I can charge back inno within 14 days and get full return? Wouldn't be firs time.

So no your wrong.

I will also spends 100s more killing them its not an issue.

You can also do this anytime if the game doesn't provide service you paid for xd
ive been cheated like this in other games before and they usually side with the company
so you're lucky
i usually get asked for documents and receipts even after i already fucking handed them over
and it's a whole circle going around and round with nonsense

ive been cheated like this in other games before and they usually side with the company
so you're lucky
i usually get asked for documents and receipts even after i already fucking handed them over
and it's a whole circle going around and round with nonsense

Nah its fairly easy it takes few weeks to be refunded. Easier with PayPal

cultist

Banned
Nah its fairly easy it takes few weeks to be refunded. Easier with PayPal
i did hear paypal is the easiest way, damn. i recently got a bit scammed (in a sense, basically paid for a product that didnt work) but used my bank visa card instead so it isnt as easy
rip

you care a lot. and you have no idea about my personal connections. ive live streamed since before twitch even existed. i have many powerful mates, and it is cringe to even say this but you pushed me to it. lol.
you see what i allow you to see.
im the first ever male to receive an academic achievement plaque, in ireland (this is where you say all irish people are stupid or some other bigoted thing), i have deep rooted international relations; and the stress of everything just makes me play a character online whilst drinking to alleviate most of that. you have no clue who you are talking to.
i know secrets most governments dont know.
world renowned companies use me for my services (this is where you make a teenage 'he's a prossie joke')
you are a nobody that uses my pictures for clout

to give you a clue, my girlfriend's father is an extremely powerful man that worked with the american government to take down sadam hussein. most of that stuff is classified but let's just say government's aren't as honest as they say, which we all know.
i also talk to doja cat on an almost daily basis. knew her before she was famous. she's the most famous artist out there right now.
got other very powerful relations but im sure you will just dismiss all of this as bulls*it, and if i provide proof you will dismiss it as bullsh*t, as you already have when i literally told you the skype name of an ex admin and you said they were me
i can bring a horse to water but i cant make em drink
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

and seriously I'm seeing here!? you use scripts and are talking about cheating!?
even if people were mass scripting who cares? what you guys are doing is not only unrelated to that issue, but entirely and wholly worse. a script can farm you 400k res by day 2 even with multiple mol'd barbs. you guys glitched yourself acads by day 2

Hello fellows. In relation to the use of script to farm, everyone uses it almost without consequences, despite it being forbidden. For me it's a very useful tool that everyone should know and have access to because nowadays farming by hand to compete with people who use this tool is completely absurd, I pity those who still don't know that and will farm the old way.

Now the Bug is ridiculous, to the point of having academies before even the protection ends, I do not know what fun have players who use it, even more with crowns, to these players I only have one question, what is the real purpose of it? be the best player of all time tw? is not spending crowns and bugging that will earn my respect, in fact I only pity these players, because they will never play a world seriously. I do understand the frustration of these players who have found a way to kill those who play well without having to do much work. I'm still from the first worlds where there was no scripting or bug knowledge and at that time yes, we played tw seriously. The theory that some use it I will also use it makes the game never go back to what it was. I'm not sure if it's a good idea, but I'm sure it's a good idea if it's a good idea. I'm sorry but that's reality.

I leave a challenge

Friends, come to compete without bugs, without crowns, and let's have fun, in the end you won or lost ? it doesn't matter, you played for real and earned my respect.

In my history are the balanced battles that I fought, the nights I lost to make coordinated with my fellow warriors and the knowledge that I had.

Or do as now, be ridiculous

Good battles, for those of you still trying to keep up with the game as it is today.

I have said it.

I recommend you do a lot of defense because you need it, instead of staying here in the forum complaining
Yes everyone needs a lot of defence for your tribe 3k axe nukes :D you guys forgot your wallet in brasil? too bad you cant glitch crowns to crown queues, make us some nice villas, cheers buddy

Screenshot_20230117_000153.jpg
no bug for us we're going to get the plane back pro brnothing bug for us we're going to take the plane back to brazil

cultist

Banned
even if people were mass scripting who cares? what you guys are doing is not only unrelated to that issue, but entirely and wholly worse. a script can farm you 400k res by day 2 even with multiple mol'd barbs. you guys glitched yourself acads by day 2
you crying about bug abuse but according to old forum posts you were using this bug a very long time. lying cheating hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.