• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's Not......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys - its incredibly obvious that certain players are acquiring resources by exploitative ways.

I have well over 5k+ hours on this game and I've seen every combination of things - you can't remotely grow this fast early game given the facts as they stand. I crown a lot too but that is fundamentally limited by resources. Some of the scale of villages are simply mathematically not achievable for folks that has farmed less than <10k resources in two days (or just slightly above).

I'm not going to report or name name because I'd like to see some competition. Exploits done by bad players doesn't change the fact that they are still bad players, so I'm not really concerned. I just find it amusing how blatantly obvious it is.

Guys - its incredibly obvious that certain players are acquiring resources by exploitative ways.

I have well over 5k+ hours on this game and I've seen every combination of things - you can't remotely grow this fast early game given the facts as they stand. I crown a lot too but that is fundamentally limited by resources. Some of the scale of villages are simply mathematically not achievable for folks that has farmed less than <10k resources in two days (or just slightly above).

I'm not going to report or name name because I'd like to see some competition. Exploits done by bad players doesn't change the fact that they are still bad players, so I'm not really concerned. I just find it amusing how blatantly obvious it is.

None of these players have farmed anything either like nothing lol

0 troops either so it's literally just Giltichfarmvill atm.

1673649519837.png

when ur 3/3 on thief and close to 1m farmed while not even close to res spent by them XD

So you came to EN wanting a fight but you explote a common bug in the game to gain free levels,rss,and troops.

You really want to play like this? Xd

At least I don't come to the forum to cry to others for being needy
you're literally crying on the forums calling scripts without any proof.

this is what this topic is about, ~2.2k villas on day 3 with less than 10k farmed. it ain't possible. i don't care how many crowns you have res is a finite resource at the start of the game, no amount of resource deposit rerolls and quests claimed can generate this much.
(this screenshot was taken yesterday)

444.png

I've always played on EN, I don't know who the TSS people are, but I'm following the world that opened, you have a level 43 tribe, and you're CRYING?

you're literally crying on the forums calling scripts without any proof.

this is what this topic is about, ~2.2k villas on day 3 with less than 10k farmed. it ain't possible. i don't care how many crowns you have res is a finite resource at the start of the game, no amount of resource deposit rerolls and quests claimed can generate this much.
(this screenshot was taken yesterday)

View attachment 3617
Wrong, you cried, I snapped.

I've always played on EN, I don't know who the TSS people are, but I'm following the world that opened, you have a level 43 tribe, and you're CRYING?

Crying? If this what crying looks like, fuck me dude where you been living!

Nice to know your eyes work however doesn't really help the fact these boys giltching their buttcheeks off!

Status
Not open for further replies.