• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Something is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

cultist

Banned
You cannot generate resources simply by spending crowns outside of crowning things to be complete quicker, and buying prosperity which is a small boost overall. We all know what they're doing and it's a flat out glitch of the game.

Buying tribe levels is a perfectly valid part of the game, stop buying wife beater for a bit and you too could buy some tribe levels stop crying.
i once joined a world and someone had 4 villages at 3k points before BP ended

I will translate for you my friend.
''I can't get over the Brazilians, so I'll accuse them of cheating :p ''
My dude your literally using an old glitch for free buildings and troops dw ;)
WOW
when i told you that admins were cheating the game you all acted likei was a conspiracy theorist psycho
now that there is a glitch or an admin abusing the system , against you, you all of the sudden support the idea
in a world i was in an admin gave himself a million crowns and would insta spawn himself buildings and resources
you laughed at the idea
now it looks like it might be happening against you
Using against us? Lolol

cultist

Banned
if that guy is legit cheating then he should be banned, and sooner rather than later because everything is a domino effect
however when i was cheated against this same accusers didnt believe me lol
innogams need to step their game up
how many people get rimmed by cheaters only for the cheater to be banned a month too late?

if that guy is legit cheating then he should be banned, and sooner rather than later because everything is a domino effect
however when i was cheated against this same accusers didnt believe me lol
innogams need to step their game up
how many people get rimmed by cheaters only for the cheater to be banned a month too late

Rimmed? Not us, you? Probably!

cultist

Banned
Rimmed? Not us, you? Probably!
this game has degenerated into 4 or 5 moderators running the game
and 40 (at max) great players
and when those good to great players coin it's over for everyone else
i am not the best player
i am probably towards the lower of the top 40
my talents lay in the manipulation of people's emotions
for example, if i was to join your current world right now, i have no doubt in my mind that you and your friends would target me because of the emotional response i have put inside you. and it would be a trap. :p
it is very easy for me to get into the heads of my enemies

this game has degenerated into 4 or 5 moderators running the game
and 40 (at max) great players
and when those good to great players coin it's over for everyone else
i am not the best player
i am probably towards the lower of the top 40
my talents lay in the manipulation of people's emotions
for example, if i was to join your current world right now, i have no doubt in my mind that you and your friends would target me because of the emotional response i have put inside you. and it would be a trap. :p
it is very easy for me to get into the heads of my enemies
how can you be one of the 40 best players if no one has ever heard of you before the Castelo server?

you do know you actually have to play the game right? talking in the forum won't get you to any top positions in the game, I'm just sayin

cultist

Banned
you do know you actually have to play the game right? talking in the forum won't get you to any top positions in the game, I'm just sayin
was rank 1, got sick, had IRL commitments, didnt do **it for almost a week, on the frontlines, still rank 33 which isnt too bad

WOW
when i told you that admins were cheating the game you all acted likei was a conspiracy theorist psycho
now that there is a glitch or an admin abusing the system , against you, you all of the sudden support the idea
in a world i was in an admin gave himself a million crowns and would insta spawn himself buildings and resources
you laughed at the idea
now it looks like it might be happening against you

Seriously, stop chelping about *hit you clearly know nothing about. It's nothing to do with admins abusing the system, we know exactly what they're doing, and how they're doing it.

Your constant whining about "admins beat us" is boring. If it happened on tw.net on world 64 that's years ago and Coolnite7 wouldn't have a clue about it.

cultist

Banned
Seriously, stop chelping about shit you clearly know nothing about. It's nothing to do with admins abusing the system, we know exactly what they're doing, and how they're doing it.

Your constant whining about "admins beat us" is boring. If it happened on tw.net on world 64 that's years ago and Coolnite7 wouldn't have a clue about it.
it happened
you guys are so pathetic
'nobody cheats in this game unless theyre cheating against us'

Status
Not open for further replies.