• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
Cool story bro.

Sorry for not being punctual or grammatically correct. I'm normally running around typing on my phone laughing at your deluded mind set to care but yes my spelling is absolutely shocking at times. Most the time.

Thanks for assuming I'm rich with no education oh and spoilt! I love it!

Nice try at trying to look like the good guy there however I don't think your able to remotely work under the current state. You got one thing right though I do throw my wallet at Inno. Ill give you that....

You teach people English? My guy you can barely speak!
i dont normally care about punctuation or grammar. im not bothering with it myself. it's just funny that you insulted cool nite about it and every single message you post has errors in it.
everything i told you is true
not able to remotely work? what are you on about? the soup kitchen is open from 12.30pm till 2.30pm
and teaching english is done via discord, times are very flexible cos i do it for free lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
kisssing ass and trying to recruit more people to help him bull;y on the externals lol
god youre such a weak person

You really need to stop. He's been a friend and apart of my tribe many times. I'm done with your brainless chat now. Think your just lonely and trying to stay relevant tbh. Enjoy talking to yourself. Looking forward to seeing your skill In-game!

Ive had enough of your posts cutlist. You reporting and responding to it in the same way as youve reported them for. SO what I kn ow some people in sfu and I would worry if your not on their side. Thats just my opinion and im not even in sfu.

@cultist I am looking at your 'I want this question answered about a corrupt mod' thread - its not open for further response
but you are spouting off on there about a world that you cannot even remember.
Mods disbanding tribes and moving villages ????

I know exactly the world you refer to because i played in it

I seriously doubt you played in it because if you had you would have remembered.
I am guessing villages didn't move, they were nobled whilst the player slept and renamed.
The Mod disbanding theory - who knows but the tribe was in a mess and there was a lot of cheating

With regard to Yakuza, you don't know anything
Yakuza was a level 30 tribe with 60 players fighting against a level 43 tribe with 200 players. For the majority of the world they fought 7 tribes all working as one with 400+ members. Yakuza won multiple worlds.
I have fought in many tribes and not many would have been able to cope with it and then walk away 200 crowns richer
We did not work with Mods to get the tribe disbanded. We put in tickets because they cheated and you admit they cheated. The leaders of that tribe would admit themselves they cheated and it wasn't 'a little' cheating. So really the outcome was justified.

It was a long time ago - you have to get over it and move on

@cultist I am looking at your 'I want this question answered about a corrupt mod' thread - its not open for further response
but you are spouting off on there about a world that you cannot even remember.
Mods disbanding tribes and moving villages ????

I know exactly the world you refer to because i played in it

I seriously doubt you played in it because if you had you would have remembered.
I am guessing villages didn't move, they were nobled whilst the player slept and renamed.
The Mod disbanding theory - who knows but the tribe was in a mess and there was a lot of cheating

With regard to Yakuza, you don't know jack sh*t
Yakuza was a level 30 tribe with 60 players fighting against a level 43 tribe with 200 players. For the majority of the world they fought 7 tribes all working as one with 400+ members. Yakuza won multiple worlds.
I have fought in many tribes and not many would have been able to cope with it and then walk away 200 crowns richer
We did not work with Mods to get the tribe disbanded. We put in tickets because they cheated and you admit they cheated. The leaders of that tribe would admit themselves they cheated and it wasn't 'a little' cheating. So really the outcome was justified.

It was a long time ago - you have to get over it and move on
Tax Collectors on EN25?