• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

cultist

Banned
Sorry I meant 'isn't by choice' currently at work sorry. I do actually work. Wish I could sit in my mums though all day drinking Stella like you. Obese? Only my cock mate
more non-ceonsented sexual remarks from a grapist
i doubt you work lol
youre actually hilarious getting owned by one drunk irish guy and begging your tribe mates to come in and use my picture and sexually harass me to an almost criminal behaviour
thank god you know i am of age cos i can see you doing this to kids too

more non-ceonsented sexual remarks from a grapist
i doubt you work lol
youre actually hilarious getting owned by one drunk irish guy and begging your tribe mates to come in and use my picture and sexually harass me to an almost criminal behaviour
thank god you know i am of age cos i can see you doing this to kids too

It shows how much self respect you actually have. I do actually feel sorry for you. Clean your room, go to the gym, get a job.

cultist

Banned
No thanks currently running my successful company. I brew hectoliters of beer a week. You could be a decent customer if you didn't drink wife beater Stella.
i left queenmaebae so i currently dont have a wife to beat
she was too overbearing and annoying
belthequeen was a side piece i had to toss out because she wanted more than i was willing to give her
good luck selling candles on etsyshop and calling it a business lol

i left queenmaebae so i currently dont have a wife to beat
she was too overbearing and annoying
belthequeen was a side piece i had to toss out because she wanted more than i was willing to give her
good luck selling candles on etsyshop and calling it a business lol

Lol enjoy your liver packing in before your 40

cultist

Banned
Lol enjoy your liver packing in before your 40
i will
ill die before im 40 and ill spend my life banging chicks, drinking beers and partying
while you are at a computer spending your disability check on innogames and dying of obesity
the girls you fap to ill be banging
and youll still be on here bitter at the age of 70

i will
ill die before im 40 and ill spend my life banging chicks, drinking beers and partying
while you are at a computer spending your disability check on innogames and dying of obesity
the girls you fap to ill be banging
and youll still be on here bitter at the age of 70

Hahahahahahahahahhahaahahah

Only thing you bang is palm and her 5 sisters.

You've legit got the brain capacity of a shell fish you absolute window licker. Your the same as @cultist just all talk
Well that only shows that you aren’t that popular you thought you were. And why’d you removed your not-supposedly-face? Well according to science, british are more likely to be a product of inbreeding than the rest of the world. so that means you’re still not out of the hook.

cultist

Banned
Well that only shows that you aren’t that popular you thought you were. And why’d you removed your not-supposedly-face? Well according to science, british are more likely to be a product of inbreeding than the rest of the world. so that means you’re still not out of the hook.
he (hurtlocker) and his friends were using my profile picture
theyve been bullying me (for lack of a better word, theyre weak and cringe and not very intimidating) and using my profile pictures along with calling me a school shooter, threatening to dox me, sending cops to my house etc. on another world's forum section but because the forum admin is an ex SFU member it all was allowed. now he is in the dm's insinuating he can get me banned. cos this rapist has connections. and yes, i call him a rapist cos he threatened to sexual assault me. so before some admin gets mad at the word, i call a spade a spade

Cool story bro I'm not British though.

Did your mum just say "shithappens" when she had you?

Also if you watch @cultist youtube channel youll see thats his face and your just to brainless to understand us trolling!

Also how's your world going heard your getting wrecked... waiting for you to come into the new server and destroy us like you stated.

cultist

Banned
Cool story bro I'm not British though.

Did your mum just say "shithappens" when she had you?

Also if you watch @cultist youtube channel youll see thats his face and your just to brainless to understand us trolling!

Also how's your world going heard your getting wrecked... waiting for you to come into the new server and destroy us like you stated.
lol in our world we are at war with the entire realm (minus one tribe) and we are destroying everyone
wherever you are getting your info from, well they are blatantly lying lol
probably someone bitter they are getting wrecked

lol in our world we are at war with the entire realm (minus one tribe) and we are destroying everyone
wherever you are getting your info from, well they are blatantly lying lol
probably someone bitter they are getting wrecked

Nobody is talking to you. Clean your room.

cultist

Banned
Nobody is talking to you. Clean your room.
you @ me and youve been talking about me non stop i been living in your head rent free for like a week so it isnt a stretch to assume youre talking to me again
ill have your mother clean it for me
so whats the beef with shithappens? is he another guy that destroyed you and youre all mad?