• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Analysis Thread

i dont want you to know what other names i used
it's pointless anyway cos everytime i disprove one of your lies you ignore it and ask me 50 more questions

Waiting on one link to a world you've won mate! Community is waiting. I think we will be waiting for a looooooooong time.

cultist

Banned
Ah damn @domy bad i clogged up your thread i thought this was general chat. Looking forward to the details!
low IQ lol
and of course i have won previous worlds
don't be silly
i also have the honour of saying i have never cheated in this game either
can you?

cultist

Banned
You've given me 0 tools to prove your stats. Still waiting... and waiting and waaaaaaiting.
ive told you 50 times just call cool nite he can legit show u all the admin tools they used to abuse previous worlds
when i tell you to call him you accuse me of being him
it will be very apparent he isnt me cos youve seen my yt videos
the evidence is there you just refuse to look at it because you are a liar

ive told you 50 times just call cool nite he can legit show u all the admin tools they used to abuse previous worlds
when i tell you to call him you accuse me of being him
it will be very apparent he isnt me cos youve seen my yt videos
the evidence is there you just refuse to look at it because you are a liar

Your obsessed with your fake profile. Cringe.

Yep, I will be doing it, and playing in the server. I was waiting for a dom relo world, after winning the VP non-relo one. We'll see how it goes, fingers crossed.
excellent. you do them so indepth its amazing. And a bit more unbiased unlike myself aha

as i have told you you could easily call and see it isnt me
but you wont cos you know youre lying and it will disprove your lies
its very easy to fake a profile.
theres a app called voicemod which obviously changes your voice. I use it for discord sometimes when my wow guild wants to play around with random pugs.
There is also fake facial recognition changing apps. it is truly not difficult to impersonate someone these days
lol at this guy getting his mates to big him up and bully me and now he's kissing eevryone elses ass too
you need some friends, lad?
If you would take some time to stop drinking and even worse. that comment shows you dont play tw2 much.
Prior to world en 52 i would do most of the top 10 threads for worlds i played. after i left dorean has been doing them. But gives a much greater care and sense of detail into them than i have aside from en21.
Believe it or not i think I have fought SFU just as much as i have played with them. it aint kissing ass if the person deserves the recognition for services rendered

as i have told you you could easily call and see it isnt me
but you wont cos you know youre lying and it will disprove your lies
you can provide 0 evidence other than seemingly "call coolnite" which you repeat ad nauseum. i think you're full of shit lmao

i dont have access to the information he has because im not an ex admin you idiot
yeah but you can't seem to provide any details of your wildly successful career and keep repeating a relatively vague account of when a "corrupt mod" screwed you guys over. which, by the way, there are holes in your story and a player who was ACTUALLY in yakuza leadership immediately realized you were full of shit