• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Castelo do Curutelo

you're in the world
you got destroyed and gave up
LOL
sfu....dont play vp worlds? like its literally a fact. and why the skillcount for majority of players who do are so bad. they never have to fight. i played a few worlds ago half time. and raked up about 3-4million bash just from supporting our main shitters. world was only 2 or 3 months long. same as yours.
Now i wont say I'm one of the best. but i can certainly beat your ass on my own. If i can do it then anyone else in sfu can too lmao

cultist

Banned
but you're in the world
LOL
if you can beat my ass on your own then why did you cry to your fellow tribe mates bullies for back up on the forums
sad and weak
we all know ill have 50 incomings as soon as BP ends in the next world
so tough!

as for that BP thats very easy to do when you turtle and abuse the restart features and throw all your crowns into MOL
me, im more of an aggressive fighter that loses a lot of axes early cos im smashing out my entire province

but you're in the world
LOL
if you can beat my ass on your own then why did you cry to your fellow tribe mates bullies for back up on the forums
sad and weak
we all know ill have 50 incomings as soon as BP ends in the next world
so tough!

as for that BP thats very easy to do when you turtle and abuse the restart features and throw all your crowns into MOL
me, im more of an aggressive fighter that loses a lot of axes early cos im smashing out my entire province
the only world im playing is 79 under a anonymous name not associated with my normal ones. and even then i only just started last week. Last world i played was Wavel and before that Arundel.
If you know your going to get 50 attacks out of bp then use your supposed premade tribe to support you before it ends? duh

cultist

Banned
the only world im playing is 79 under a anonymous name not associated with my normal ones. and even then i only just started last week. Last world i played was Wavel and before that Arundel.
If you know your going to get 50 attacks out of bp then use your supposed premade tribe to support you before it ends? duh
cmon lol
asking 4channers to take advice and orders?
id more than likely be attacked by them lol but it's all in good fun
and of course you're under an anon name lol what a cop out
yeah bro im currently ranked number 1 in every world on the game but im under another name!
and as for your idea of having support ready i already done that in this current world
TSK got smashed because i got them so mind manipulated with my videos and shit talk that they sent their nukes at me and i was stacked ;)
i am just too smart!
very fickle, very weak mentally, are my enemies
a few flames on the forums and a few YT videos and they all send their nukes LOL

cmon lol
asking 4channers to take advice and orders?
id more than likely be attacked by them lol but it's all in good fun
and of course you're under an anon name lol what a cop out
yeah bro im currently ranked number 1 in every world on the game but im under another name!

given the #1 for en79 is vexir who ive played with before and the #2 is killerking who shocker ive also played with before. they both have a much better grasp on english and an actual brain.
Nice try bud

cultist

Banned
given the #1 for en79 is vexir who ive played with before and the #2 is killerking who shocker ive also played with before. they both have a much better grasp on english and an actual brain.
Nice try bud
it was sarcasm
jesus christ you are a moron

My dude you need to understand starting an account in a world and not playing is really different from having 13 villages and 200k bash like yourself after months. Just stop your clining on to my 51pt village in a world I've logged into 3 4 times lol

cultist

Banned
My dude you need to understand starting an account in a world and not playing is really different from having 13 villages and 200k bash like yourself after months. Just stop your clining on to my 51pt village in a world I've logged into 3 4 times lol
yeah it would have been about 25 villages if i gave it my all

just for that ill take 26 of your villages next world
but that will entail me holding off on rimming you sooner

Hahahahahaha you defo already on the Stella cans. You actually live in coocoo land. Can't even post 1 world win because "you don't want us to know your other name" sounds like you um.... don't have any!

cultist

Banned
Hahahahahaha you defo already on the Stella cans. You actually live in coocoo land. Can't even post 1 world win because "you don't want us to know your other name" sounds like you um.... don't have any!
your mate rhaegar2 refuses his names too lol
and the name you revealed of yourself has 51 pts LOL
and your other mate has like 160 pts
LOL
!!!!
and yes im drinking stella right now
imagine getting clowned 6v1 to a drunken irish man
go message your tribe on discord and beg them to back u up

LOL
!!!!

Difference is everyone knows rhaegar. Nobody knows you.

Know mate your clowning yourself unfortunately. You literally can't get into your head that I haven't played your shitty VP world.

It's 10am stop drinking and get some help.

cultist

Banned
Difference is everyone knows rhaegar. Nobody knows you.

Know mate your clowning yourself unfortunately. You literally can't get into your head that I haven't played your shitty VP world.

It's 10am stop drinking and get some help.
you're in the world with 51 points lol
you knew better than to take the world seriously cos ill mess you up!
it isnt too late to start the world seriously with your mates and teach me a lesson
but something tells me you are living in fear and you wont!

LOL
!!!!
I ...dont make it a secret of which name i play under. I have 2 sets of names i tend to play under. during different times of this game.
en9-21 was rhaegar2 (where i actually played properly ,pre graduation so i had time)
21-around 31 was caelum(i was a troll under this name. )
32 was a special one where me and another player made new account names to troll people.hence my mast3rofnone account
when i came back after a what 30 world break i changed my name to asmodeus because i forgot the password for a bit/wanted to see what was up with everyone without any of my old stigma.

If im playing a world seriously ill use one of those names. If i'm just messing around and being a general prick ill go anon.
If I dont want you to know im playing...you wouldn't know

cultist

Banned
I ...dont make it a secret of which name i play under. I have 2 sets of names i tend to play under. during different times of this game.
en9-21 was rhaegar2 (where i actually played properly ,pre graduation so i had time)
21-around 31 was caelum(i was a troll under this name. )
32 was a special one where me and another player made new account names to troll people.hence my mast3rofnone account
when i came back after a what 30 world break i changed my name to asmodeus because i forgot the password for a bit/wanted to see what was up with everyone without any of my old stigma.

If im playing a world seriously ill use one of those names. If i'm just messing around and being a general prick ill go anon.
If I dont want you to know im playing...you wouldn't know
that asmodeus accoutn responded to one of my posts
so LOL at you accusing me of being coolnite while you are actually responding on multiple accounts siding with yourself

that asmodeus accoutn responded to one of my posts
so LOL at you accusing me of being coolnite while you are actually responding on multiple accounts siding with yourself
you mean the mod abuse page? if youll notice i was looking for a good spot to start en79 on and had opened the forum not realising i wasnt logged into my rhaegar one. big deal i think not.