• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

New year, new drama. It seems non tribe is collapsing. Bold of them to put in tribe that they are realm winners. Just like SFU, they are just living the daydream.

Difference is you can find us all over the forums winning multiple worlds unlike yourself who has 0 Stats backing them up. Just alllllllllll cheap talk and your playing a VP world nobody cares about. Congrats. Bring your 'team' on the 10th if you actually have one. Still waiting for you to show me some world winning stats but again your all lies.

cultist

Banned
We never said we were undefeated? Only tribe ever to stop us was Majestic and that world had a TON of implementing factors like our whole tribe was banned 3 times and they still took 3 months to close the world fighting 1 of our guys eh @Thatsmyspot

It's really the only challenge SFU wants in the future and a rematch with Majestic would be nice to see so @Joe Black let us know. Best of 3 surely determines who is the rank 1 of EN?

Also I like the name nerdlocker however I only really play TW2 now and again apart from that I rarely play games which I'm kinda sad about actually.

Again your name calling and insults really show an IQ of about 11-12 year old but you probably like those ages groups don't you ;)

So not only are you irrelevant your now like this kid who wants to be part of something bigger but just shouts from the sidelines...

In due time my friend you may be able talk with us here.
you are a huge hypocrite
you say me and my tribe werent targetted whilst crying about being banned yourselves, 3 times
you are an absolute moron

Yeah we were banned many times what's your point. Your quoting a thread between the two top tribes in EN in a very competitive pro world something you are not apart of.

cultist

Banned
Both the virgin and Catholic part don't surprise me... wouldn't be the first time a Catholic person is spot lighted for lying ;)
since you like to sexually violate people without their permission i assumed you would have somethign in common with a lot of catholics
and yes i am a virgin because i havent found a woman worthy of me yet
feel free to keep applying though, ladies

cultist

Banned
you feel...repressed. Are you sure woman are your thing laddie. Seems to me you need a good strong man like Possessed and dav to bend you over and show ya ,de errors of ya way laddie. but its ok. its 2025 thats acceptable. jus be proud of it aye
more threats to pillage me of my virginity with rape
classy