• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

too less Domination

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Good morning,

We have some internal (private) rules about which type of worlds we can release. However, we understand players prefer Domination. We will try to improve the regularity with which we release those. :)

Good morning,

We have some internal (private) rules about which type of worlds we can release. However, we understand players prefer Domination. We will try to improve the regularity with which we release those. :)

Private internals rules?

So you guys can okay with just ignoring the player base and just deciding within a small group of Inno staff who are so far separated from the game.

Do you see how this may effect the game lol these rules should be player based not internally decided that has nobody in the TW2 mod or dev team playing the game.

Your essentially deciding worlds without any player inputed decisions.

I know worlds are pre-scheduled for months in advance. This isn't the correct way of operating.

I don't want to complain too much but tribal wars 2 is getting worse and worse playable via the phone app.
So everyone who plays is almost forced to play via PC.
The above is not of this time everyone plays games via telephone and this will certainly lead to a decrease in players.
Also the uneven distribution in vp worlds and domination will make you lose a lot of players in the near future.
I'm in favor of domination with relocation, of course, the other one without can be skipped as far as I'm concerned because that's completely old school.
Conclusion is actually make a poll where you ask which world is favorite then a company like inno can show that they listen to their members

I don't want to complain too much but tribal wars 2 is getting worse and worse playable via the phone app.
So everyone who plays is almost forced to play via PC.
The above is not of this time everyone plays games via telephone and this will certainly lead to a decrease in players.
Also the uneven distribution in vp worlds and domination will make you lose a lot of players in the near future.
I'm in favor of domination with relocation, of course, the other one without can be skipped as far as I'm concerned because that's completely old school.
Conclusion is actually make a poll where you ask which world is favorite then a company like inno can show that they listen to their members
Agreed, app is completely unplayable. People who don't have access to PC or laptop are pretty much doomed.

DeletedUser4873

I think the TW2 Team are all dead as it is now 3 weeks since 1 was active in this message.

Come on Inno, pull your finger out . . . . don't force me to spend Christmas with my family. Lets get a Dom world up and running.

cultist

Banned
I think the TW2 Team are all dead as it is now 3 weeks since 1 was active in this message.
i was trolling in the world im in and making YT videos and posting them on the forums
They banned me two weeks later saying it was against the rules
Even tho we done it years ago no problem all the time for fun
So either they just decided to ban me as a targetted attack (a rogue admin legit one time logged onto one of my duke friends accounts and disbanded the tribe even after we spent money on it, this happened in the Winterstein server). is that even legal ? another time our villages were physically moved around the map by an admin. and ive had my troops deleted with no attacks.), or they legit didn't check those forums for 2 weeks
it is extremely professional. that rogue admin also banned a bunch of our players (some rightfully so, i think 3 were cheating, but it seems everyone is cheating nowadays). some players were wrongfully banned tho, the world was an absolute mess of corruption by this mod

next world will be mine with what i have planned and i swear to god there better not be any corrupt admins conspiring to screw me over this time

Last edited:
I received this message May 20th 2022:

"Hello Autonomic,

Did you notice you are recruiting new moderators? If you are keen in knowing more about Tribal Wars 2, it can be a good opportunity to get in touch with its backstage."

Am I going to get banned for apparently trying to recruit new moderators when I'm not a moderator? :(

I received this message May 20th 2022:

"Hello Autonomic,

Did you notice you are recruiting new moderators? If you are keen in knowing more about Tribal Wars 2, it can be a good opportunity to get in touch with its backstage."

Am I going to get banned for apparently trying to recruit new moderators when I'm not a moderator? :(
Nope, we do need more forum moderators. I cant be here 24/7 lol