• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

We never said we were undefeated? Only tribe ever to stop us was Majestic and that world had a TON of implementing factors like our whole tribe was banned 3 times and they still took 3 months to close the world fighting 1 of our guys eh @Thatsmyspot

It's really the only challenge SFU wants in the future and a rematch with Majestic would be nice to see so @Joe Black let us know. Best of 3 surely determines who is the rank 1 of EN?

Also I like the name nerdlocker however I only really play TW2 now and again apart from that I rarely play games which I'm kinda sad about actually.

Again your name calling and insults really show an IQ of about 11-12 year old but you probably like those ages groups don't you ;)

So not only are you irrelevant your now like this kid who wants to be part of something bigger but just shouts from the sidelines...

In due time my friend you may be able talk with us here.
That world was not only not a fair fight, it was barely a fight. Inno decided to seal the world's fate themselves, not Majestic.

Anyone know what happened to @il calcio? Like a few days ago he was posting in here plenty.. but he hasnt grown point wise in game for about 4-5 days now? No bash going up either so its not like he got killed in game.. and hes not posting on here anymore...

Just curious if something came up or what~.
Relatively sure that's Flokii/Caucasian or whoever. Guy joins early world, talks tons of shit, early game warriors it, then quits. Every world.

DeletedUser3087

Is this Yana the real Jhin or just another imposter... no way to prove it really. Doesn't have the same writing style...unless it's just another personality shift. Anyway it's seems it's time for another game of guess who is Jhin.

Anyway you guys & gals have fun...

Please refrain from cussing forum, labeling players, talking about scripts/cheating. I will only delete so much more befor warnings will be given. Thanks, for being part of our community!

Congratulations killbill for amazingly hitting 100 million farmed today while almost every other good player in the world is at 20-25 million!

I mean its a magnificent feat. Inhuman almost.

This loser Barren always complain when getting outclassed. Obviously, your playing field is much lower than us Warrior Kings. You’re just in the same level as those proud SFU who only won previous worlds by pawning noobs but cower when challenged and then throws excuses. You people only talk big but your guns aren’t.

This loser Barren always complain when getting outclassed. Obviously, your playing field is much lower than us Warrior Kings. You’re just in the same level as those proud SFU who only won previous worlds by pawning noobs but cower when challenged and then throws excuses. You people only talk big but your guns aren’t.
they have 1mil more bash than ur tribe dip

Last edited by a staff member:
Hello everyone! Don't usually get involved in the forums but figured I would grab some popcorn and tune in to the show! With these haters like shiithappens(to fall out of my mouth uncontrollably)92's comment and others like it has inspired me to participate... Ha ha, WKK mass recruit then go full cannable on your membership... Eat barbs and inactive players, then come on here and talk about how great you are and how WE suck? Lol, You need to get your eyes checked if that's the way you see it... We might not be the biggest or even the best but in the end we are the only tribe giving you guys any kind of a fight! Let's keep it clean and have some fun!

Well looks like NoN is the meat in the sandwich..the spanish barstards have done a backflip on us. Lesson one...dont trust a man who dont speak your lingo..even if he brings gifts. Is there no loyalty in men anymore..You pick a side and die trying..Mr zizou you should be a shamed.

Well looks like NoN is the meat in the sandwich..the spanish barstards have done a backflip on us. Lesson one...dont trust a man who dont speak your lingo..even if he brings gifts. Is there no loyalty in men anymore..You pick a side and die trying..Mr zizou you should be a shamed.

what does that even mean.

non and wkk have been allied the whole world fighting cps. The rank 1 and 2 tribe allied to fight CPS. You guys literally took the easy road... so how is "NoN the meat in the sandwich"

what does that even mean.

non and wkk have been allied the whole world fighting cps. The rank 1 and 2 tribe allied to fight CPS. You guys literally took the easy road... so how is "NoN the meat in the sandwich"
They do this every world and now that they can't just ally/merge everything in sight and have to face an actual credible threat they don't know what to do. Unserious tribe full of noobs.