• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Bojnice Castle

rank 1 world and rank 15 bash. is that because theyre cheating too il calcio?
???? ur a shit barb nobler who would be the best if it werent for those pesky cheaters???

1668096170444.png

I agree with spaniards. Ive played with CPS before and theyre bunch of multi accts without talents. I last played 2yrs ago with tribe TrialByFire. Also Barren, your people were obviously using bots. The Spaniard was right, you noobs only know how to pump troops but doesn’t know how to utilize them. Without bots and alts, you’re just another geek loser who only had sex once a month and you even pays for it.

rank 1 world and rank 15 bash. is that because theyre cheating too il calcio?
???? ur a shit barb nobler who would be the best if it werent for those pesky cheaters???
I am 3rd/4th with Obash kid, and if you weren't a bad no life kid writing on all forum threads and abusing the game you would understand that i do not have anyone close to me that i can attack to get bash because of the morale penalty.

I am attacking players minimum of 12 hours away from me with ram to get bash.

You have been multing your cheeks off mate, stop it no need to defend yourself, just say you wont do cheating again then its fine but don't come with lies, i have been playing with you too long and been with you in discord.

LDavinci, i can not proof they have been cheating past worlds because i dont have screenshots etc, can you proof Henrik the Farmer of Saturn cheated for 5 worlds ago??? No you can not.
Those players have been my close tribemates getting softbanned infront of the whole tribe, as you have been too.

I am not acusing anyone cheating this server just telling Barren that he have few mega cheaters previous worlds, i can name them all to him ingame chat if it matters.

Kiddo.

I am 3rd/4th with Obash kid, and if you weren't a bad no life kid writing on all forum threads and abusing the game you would understand that i do not have anyone close to me that i can attack to get bash because of the morale penalty.

I am attacking players minimum of 12 hours away from me with ram to get bash.

You have been multing your cheeks off mate, stop it no need to defend yourself, just say you wont do cheating again then its fine but don't come with lies, i have been playing with you too long and been with you in discord.
cool bro drop ur name in PM if uve actually played with me. my guess is u are some useless random fanboy who is mad and bad
i literally dont multi lmfao. i don't care enough to
u are rank 5 obash and rank 8 total bash. seems my post inspired u to actually do something LMAO. valkus is still better than u by miles and i ran him over so......what does that make U

LDavinci, i can not proof they have been cheating past worlds because i dont have screenshots etc, can you proof Henrik the Farmer of Saturn cheated for 5 worlds ago??? No you can not.
Those players have been my close tribemates getting softbanned infront of the whole tribe, as you have been too.

I am not acusing anyone cheating this server just telling Barren that he have few mega cheaters previous worlds, i can name them all to him ingame chat if it matters.

Kiddo.
so why dont u send him list ingame instead of posting dumb shit on the forums retard
i got softbanned on en69 which was nearly a year ago, and only because i turned on an old script after it was clear the russians were using a version of it. be quiet

LDavinci why are you the one that are butthurt?

Firstly, i do not whine about people coining or cheating. Barren said he do not have any cheaters in his tribe so i pointed out that he does!

Second, i am minimum 12 hours away to hit someone without morale penalty with a nuke dumb guy! No one closeby can attack me so i get deffbash nor can i attack to get Obash, if i was middle of core all those players over there would be outnobled and sent to rim.

Valkus is a great player no doubt, if his better than me i do not know, i have faced him once and we had a nice fight, althought you are nothing without your cheating ass you know that right? I am not a fanboy of your childish behavior and i do not give a f about you, i was only defending the spaniard against your bullying toxic ass kid.

You have been banned 6 times out of 10 last servers... smh.

Also you did not encourage me to get bash, i had this bash long before you even started to open your mouth before my permission.

Now go have fun bullying, being toxic and insulting people on the forum and ingame.

Extra note to you: If i see you next server i will rim you nonstop, when i rim you i will restart to come and rim you again til you can not sleep anymore.. kiddo.

Last edited:

Firstly, i do not whine about people coining or cheating. Barren said he do not have any cheaters in his tribe so i pointed out that he does!

Second, i am minimum 12 hours away to hit someone without morale penalty with a nuke dumb guy! No one closeby can attack me so i get deffbash nor can i attack to get Obash, if i was middle of core all those players over there would be outnobled and sent to rim.

Valkus is a great player no doubt, if his better than me i do not know, i have faced him once and we had a nice fight, althought you are nothing without your cheating ass you know that right? I am not a fanboy of your childish behavior and i do not give a f about you, i was only defending the spaniard against your bullying toxic ass kid.

Also you did not encourage me to get bash, i had this bash long before you even started to open your mouth before my permission.

Now go have fun bullying, being toxic and insulting people on the forum and ingame.

Extra note to you: If i see you next server i will rim you nonstop, when i rim you i will restart to come and rim you again til you can not sleep anymore.. kiddo.
sounds like a skill issue to me + L + ratio + cope + seethe + you're what 0 pussy does to a MF. imagine saying u dont whine about people cheating while the whole reason u came in here was to whine about cheating
valkus is better than u lul
twice* and one was on a world i was trolling on. no idea where/how you're getting 6, but i think you're so triggered you're just making things up lol.
nah i think i encouraged u bro it's ok. im an inspirational force:)))
i will, ty. and i'll do it from the seat of the best tribe on EN.
good luck trying to rim someone who outskills you and plays in a better tribe than u do noob. ur garbage

I
sounds like a skill issue to me + L + ratio + cope + seethe + you're what 0 pussy does to a MF. imagine saying u dont whine about people cheating while the whole reason u came in here was to whine about cheating
valkus is better than u lul
twice* and one was on a world i was trolling on. no idea where/how you're getting 6, but i think you're so triggered you're just making things up lol.
nah i think i encouraged u bro it's ok. im an inspirational force:)))
i will, ty. and i'll do it from the seat of the best tribe on EN.
good luck trying to rim someone who outskills you and plays in a better tribe than u do noob. ur garbage
I think you just püssies out of his challenge. Why dont you both go on en80 and take his challenge. Are you afraid little boy? :/

I

I think you just püssies out of his challenge. Why dont you both go on en80 and take his challenge. Are you afraid little boy? :/

So you want us to call our core tribe who's done nothing but win worlds for countless years now on the most competitive server (EN) to beat up some random sweaty spastics on a VP world nobody care's about? There is only one challenge SFU has to complete and unfortunately or fortunately for you guys, you aren't that challenge. We already beat up the best of the Spanish more then once, The last 3 VP worlds we played we closed within weeks of opening. You don't want to be part of another statistic grouping. I mean I understand you think you might have a chance however CPS will probably run you all over shortly anyway and we prefer worlds where its elite fighting elite not elite fighting a bunch of kids with learning difficulties. That's bullying.

Sorry who are you?

Yikes....

Do you also have smelly fingers and bad breath?

You sound like you pûssied out since someone is calling you out and plain ignoring it. Obviously you’re scared with spanish tribes. Come to en80 and we’ll see how you play with your alts and bots LOL. Pûssy
but.........ive beaten spanish players before, and ive beaten players who are far better than anyone who is on this world...........so..........maybe i just dont feel like i need to prove anything to retarded shitters

Sorry who are you?

Yikes....

Do you also have smelly fingers and bad breath?
Who the Fu are you little guy? I have been playing for years, i have been playing with SFU long time, BOOM, NRU, ELITE, WarTeam, CBS and all the top tribes in recent worlds. I am not a newcomer just because i have a new username.

Ldavinci cheating ass kiddo, join next server and i will reastart to you as soon i have been rimming you to rim you again stop your bullying trashtalks. I am not spanish but i have to back them up just because i know you have been cheating your little ass off to fight them

Who the Fu are you little guy? I have been playing for years, i have been playing with SFU long time, BOOM, NRU, ELITE, WarTeam, CBS and all the top tribes in recent worlds. I am not a newcomer just because i have a new username.

Leader of SFU, most call me Possessed and my partner in crime @Ldavinci123. Who the fuck are you? Another fan boy? You literally listed a bunch of tribes SFU ran over. Congrats. Stop barking my child or ill Bury you in your chair. You've been playing with SFU for years? Well that's a lie. Do you lie often?

Last edited:

Intresting I still have the message you sent me on one world for calling me a cheater for having crowns and academy before protection dropped you took founder of the tribe you was in and either got banned or abandoned your players!