• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Yielden)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Yielden in a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Can't y'all disable the church/chapel thing for VP modes? That is just so stupid to play with in VP world. you need about 3 villages in that province to make up for that 5k lost provisions.

who the hell is Der Eisbar and why are they at 4k points 2 days into the world with a moled barb next to him and 30 other res boosted barbs

Anyone else having connection issues? I haven't been able to login today to Yielden. I'm playing with Android mobile.

Anyone else having connection issues? I haven't been able to login today to Yielden. I'm playing with Android mobile.
Now I managed to connect if mobile data is disabled and connecting via wifi. If changing back to mobile it says I'm offline. However otherwise mobile network works fine. I suspect that Inno has some issues with mobile ISP provided IPs

Can you ducking chill out with the early Gwen nobles? I hate it how the employees here are milking this game.
Compared to todays standards this game is a jewel and should be embraced, not exploited.

Last edited by a staff member:
Again game was offline whole week. Could login first time this morning. When login in map loads but then immediately goes offline. Totally unplayable now

Seen same aswell. Just advice, while playing via mobile, do not scroll map too fast , do not send multiple farming attacks. Perhaps less than 10. That might keep you online little better.

who the hell is Der Eisbar and why are they at 4k points 2 days into the world with a moled barb next to him and 30 other res boosted barbs

Dont worry mate, i was nobled straight out of nowhere by this guy at the start of the world, was literally on the border of where he was.

This realm we have GLD mass recruitment tribe, GLD Academy mass recruitment tribe and KOV which is begging to be an academy tribe of GLD and TRT which is an academy tribe of KOV.

Is this even allowed? It's super lazy.

The numbers should tone down. I tried setting up my own tribe this realm, a small reasonable government but KOV with their totalitarian communist ways decided to aggressively intervene because they had numbers. Mass recruiting is too easy and lazy, ruins the role playing experience.

Last edited: