• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

NoN will conquer all

Only 45 days since the server started but we all can see the victors, NoN and WTF will united and you guys better wait for EN77 (nice number huh?). No tribe can match NoN in power on this server!

Conquer my @ss, now they playing farmvile with their allies, what a joke =))
Those who don't know us beware, for all the rest you know what to expect, we are not here to play farmville, we are conquerors and we have set our sights on this world.

Last edited:
5 allied tribes? nothing would surprise me, though, world is basically dead unless a number of other tribes ally up and gives it a go.

“Those who don’t know us beware, for all the rest you know what to expect, we are not here to play farmville, we are conquerors and we have set our sights in this world.” - NoN’s tribe description

this is the most retarded world ive ever laid my eyes on. usually it's inno ruining worlds' competitiveness but u noobs have actually done it all by urselves this one. gj

long story short #1 and #2 tribes are allied since the beginning for no reason, they were scared of 2 MRT bad tribes, they took out their enemies the first 2 weeks into the world and remained allied since, now, theres a small group of way better players trying to revert this but its pretty hard when they have double our everything, you have the top 3 player ‘osva’ defending without faith, you have guys attacking with 2k cavalry no rams no faith, like… xd, and its incredible how ONE player ‘nasily’ can make the whole difference, if this guy didn’t exist they would lose the world

NoN, WTF, GRR maybe even couple more all allied together. Only very small group fighting back.

Playing farm ville for so long they don't even have faith.

Players taking villages and supporting with 4000 HC and asking there tribe for support without church or Chapel lol