• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Let's close it!

75,09% let's close this realm officially.

Quadrangular-Castle-2021-22-1.gif
love to see when 80% of RIM's players suddenly quit in NW, still wondering what happened there

Active players win. That's all. You know that most players don't play 'till the end of realm. Many accounts live just because of co-ops. So THEY (who left the game) are traitors. And they will lose. It's ok.

I'm not disagreeing with any of your statements
I don't want to go into the ins and outs of coop abuse and all that.

I'm simply enquiring whether one of the sfp ex leaders, the Finns, will inform us here whether or not some of their ex tribemates are still active ( some are growing in vil count so they are )
Are going to be left to linger in sfp without moving over with them too majestic.

When dom is declared. Tribe moves are locked.

And how ice pipi Parakakaroo chacka laca

Or whatever her complicated name is and the other Finnish leaders feel about leaving ex tribe mates in limbo.

If you feel that's acceptable belgeek that's fine that's your opinion everyone is free to have one.

But I view that as rather despicable
And its something I wouldn't do leaving mates behind So I can grab a win
But i have different standards seemingly

DeletedUser5651

The mods declare it
Then it's usually an extra 7 - 10 days
If u fall below 75 % in that time.
It's resets
You must recall it again when back above 75%

Obviously that's not gonna happen tho ...
Clearly
I meant "When dom is declared". It's not at the moment :)

I have scheduled the world for deactivation.

I'm personally extremely appalled at the over all viewing of this world. So I'm happy to close it soon as possible.

Further rule breaking on the forums will result in your account being banned. Permanently.

As I know all "genuine" finns are in. Also they adopted some players from the map just to not fight. And only some best of them moved to majestic. That's all, folks!

As I know all "genuine" finns are in. Also they adopted some players from the map just to not fight. And only some best of them moved to majestic. That's all, folks!
Hmmm but they left fellow tribemates who are still active to fend for themselves

Sorry but i view that as deplorable
If indeed some have been left by their ex team mates.

You can disagree sure,
But the community can judge for themselves the fact non of em are coming here too answer these allegations
Speaks volumes

Anyhow yes, it's over now and Caerus is right it's been a head scratching realm.
I think inno really has too go back to the drawing board⁹
Because their promises of a Clean level playing field World

From my point of view and dozens and dozens of others'

Has totally flopped. Big time.
Totally hapless one only can hope they learn from their catalogue of errors made this time round

:rolleyes:

Why discrimination involved on this server? I wrote a post, without mentioning anyone nicknames - my post was deleted (reason - mentioning someone nicknames).

Here is a direct insult on belgeek and the rest of our tribe. It is ok for moderators?

Firstly I spend my time mostly around in-game support. I am not a forum mod. I don't see everything unless its reported. There's a million a ten things Id rather do then moderator this forum. No offense.

Please do not pull the 'discrimination' card.

The world has been put aside for deactivation i suggest you all stop with the back and forth im assuming you're all adults.

Firstly I spend my time mostly around in-game support. I am not a forum mod. I don't see everything unless its reported. There's a million a ten things Id rather do then moderator this forum. No offense.

Please do not pull the 'discrimination' card.

The world has been put aside for deactivation i suggest you all stop with the back and forth im assuming you're all adults.

How long is left pls caerus?

Sorry it doesn't say in game
Just don't want it too end b4 I'm done with something cheers

I have scheduled the world for deactivation.

I'm personally extremely appalled at the over all viewing of this world. So I'm happy to close it soon as possible.

Further rule breaking on the forums will result in your account being banned. Permanently.
you should be appalled with your superiors for keeping majestic untouched

you should be appalled with your superiors for keeping majestic untouched

What we know and what we can prove are two separate things. We have been monitoring this world very closely. We have a found a lot and we have also learnt a lot. Things that will make the future of certain tribes play style totally useless. The game unfortunately has many loopholes and system issues that allows certain players or tribes take advantage of.

The level of how far a group of players are willing to go to cover their tracks is super impressive but at the end of the day everything fortunately enough leaves a trace.

My 'superiors' are doing what they can with the tools we have.

You cannot simply ban players or tribes without X amount of supportive evidence. You also have 0 knowledge of how our support system works. Its not only frustrating to you but myself too.

3 players in the top 10 are blatant alts, not even going to start on the numerous feeder tribes they created over the world, ur lame for typing that @CAERUS, and the worst part is that you know it (that they alted hard)

The game rules forbid me to disclose information regarding this matter however I can say if the ticket you get is generic we do investigate seriously. Watching a world become so tainted with various amounts of rule breaking is disheartening to watch and you can believe what you want but i really do push for change and a fair playing field but sometimes feels like an uphill battle.

I know a certain tribe/players hasn't played fair from the very start and I can only apologise to everyone that Inno didn't do their best here.

I am hoping after monitoring certain tribes and collecting certain things that we have now learnt what to do next time.

I'm simply a moderator. I am here to investigate and try help but I am also the one who takes all the heat.

Please understand that I do not hold the power.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5651

I know a certain tribe/players hasn't played fair from the very start and I can only apologise to everyone that Inno didn't do their best here.
Really? Certain tribe? I know at least 4 tribes which didn't play fair since the moment this realm started. But you are right: "What we know and what we can prove are two separate things."

There is another thing we've seen in this realm: at least 3 times 100% fair players were banned for a long time. No scripts, no alts, no password sharing, no cheating co-ops and... no explainations of ban reasons. Yes, you had reasons for another 50+ (just my guess) bans, but...

And one more thing: technically it was the worst realm I ever played for 8 years. Browser version doesn't let you to play fast manually! I can't send more than 45 farm attacks manually: page reload needed. I can't recruit spies in more than 10 villages manually: page reload needed. etc. I send 4 attacks manually in 1 sec with 100% discipline and what I see? 5 sec difference!!!

But anyway I play fair. :)

DeletedUser5651

He's right lol

Want some evidence? Hehe

I literally have stacks of evidence showing -V- account sharing, coop abuse and password misusage.

I'm not saying you're aware of this you may not be.
But it's 100% happening I have players telling me
Nice try.
But!
1) I may tell the same many times 'bout SFU.
2) I don't know many "external" (Geto, SFP etc.) Majestic players, but I know my group of approx. 10+ -V- players. We play together for many years. 7+ up to 10. And I am sure no one of them might tell you ANYTHING 'bout our internal things. No reasons :)
3) So maybe SOME -V- players do things you are talking 'bout. To be honest - I'm sure some of them do. But I may tell the same thing 'bout players of ANY big tribe in this realm. So?

Nah when I say -V- I don't necessarily mean your group
I just mean players who play for -V-
I have info that they have account shared...

You take this as a personal insult idk.
But it's not ... it's just what it is. I'm not assigning blame I'm just explaining what's happened and maybe you're not aware but it's happened

Unless people are deliberately lying... maybe... idk

DeletedUser5651

Nah when I say -V- I don't necessarily mean your group
I just mean players who play for -V-
I have info that they have account shared...

You take this as a personal insult idk.
But it's not ... it's just what it is. I'm not assigning blame I'm just explaining what's happened and maybe you're not aware but it's happened

Unless people are deliberately lying... maybe... idk
And it happens with every tribe :)