• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Okay was waiting until I could sit down, Drinking MY booze and actually Reply to this.

1) I agree with everything you just said above 100 percent and fully. a Few problems though.

...... "Create a disincentive to crowning. Why crown when you can just have a 200 member tribe supporting you?

This will likely mean less smaller competitive crowning tribes in the future as long as the option to create a 200 member tribe is available."

you guys have 200 and are still crowning Heavy yourself, Maybe your not, but your tribe mates are. I seen nukes died and rebuilt, a villages I just conquer was reroll for the Legly Troops across the board. For a semi player he drop some crowns. a few of you MOL barbs. Even possessed did. Now im not hating on anyone crown. i crown myself. i enjoy this game, yeah I wish Inno would listen to us, but the fact crown are being drop zerg side with 200 still? im waiting for the wheel to see how many of you crown and grab the nobles to push. why would Inno care if theyre making money??

....."2.) Shows Inno that smaller competitive tribes will always crown more - thus more profits for them.

If they wish to incentivize the gameplay of smaller competitive tribes that are fine with crowning (which is also a lot more fun - competition = fun), they would have to drastically lower the 200 member limit."

Most of US here have our Premade groups we run with almost ever sever that is a small tribe and we crown. Inno is already making enough money off of crowning. how many players do you know that have jump into a world and coin a tribe to Level 43 with a snap of a finger? I can name about 10 now off the top of my head. its not about the size of the tribe which you are proving this sever yourself with you member count and still crowning. cause some of your members are crowning like crazy theirself.

Nothing is wrong with the 3rd statement.

"What has changed, is that with no resistance our original plan was to finish the world as quickly as possible. The faster the world ends, the stronger our point, the less Gwens there are for people to spend money on, etc. Your tribe's resistance will make that a lot harder; but how you see that as a win baffles me." -----> i see this as a win cause 1) I DIdn;t even knew about what your guys were doing until after I join the world to play, which when I join. 2)I play tribe wars, which the goal is for the tribe to win. So stalling you out, fighting you is the plan. will we win or lose IDC about, but if Im playing, Im playing and Im going to play to try to get the win. now if stopping you guys from closing the sever out up front happens, I count that as a win.

" As for the "you'll become an MRT" - while not in the traditional sense, it's still hard to argue that we've not turned into an MRT. A much more experienced one than the average, but still. Regardless, that is the whole point. We are showing how broken an MRT can be. To the developers that haven't listened in years, there is no better way to show this."

Ever sever there is MRT, do they win ever sever?? no, do they win most severs? the answer is still no. are you a tribe of normal MRT? no, you have experience players, you came together with a goal. but you're still a MRT and that's not being use by my in the insult way I would normally use it for other severs. AS i stated above if you look back, I respect what your trying to do. I just don't agree with that way your trying to do it, cause I know it wont matter. because it hasn't in the past.

Also this tribe is not the top 25 Elite Players of the US sever. as a player from the US sever that has won world after world over there without MRT with a group of players i already know this is not the best the US could bring if i had to pick 25 members. but theyre decent players.

Thats so easy to Unlock.. i hope you never crown that one. ;p

I'll crown regardless.

And yes...

I'll spin the wheel until my little heart is content with my 355661 wood boosters.

I'm purely a mobile gamer 2k21

I have issues.

Okay was waiting until I could sit down, Drinking MY booze and actually Reply to this.

1) I agree with everything you just said above 100 percent and fully. a Few problems though.

...... "Create a disincentive to crowning. Why crown when you can just have a 200 member tribe supporting you?

This will likely mean less smaller competitive crowning tribes in the future as long as the option to create a 200 member tribe is available."

you guys have 200 and are still crowning Heavy yourself, Maybe your not, but your tribe mates are. I seen nukes died and rebuilt, a villages I just conquer was reroll for the Legly Troops across the board. For a semi player he drop some crowns. a few of you MOL barbs. Even possessed did. Now im not hating on anyone crown. i crown myself. i enjoy this game, yeah I wish Inno would listen to us, but the fact crown are being drop zerg side with 200 still? im waiting for the wheel to see how many of you crown and grab the nobles to push. why would Inno care if theyre making money??

....."2.) Shows Inno that smaller competitive tribes will always crown more - thus more profits for them.

If they wish to incentivize the gameplay of smaller competitive tribes that are fine with crowning (which is also a lot more fun - competition = fun), they would have to drastically lower the 200 member limit."

Most of US here have our Premade groups we run with almost ever sever that is a small tribe and we crown. Inno is already making enough money off of crowning. how many players do you know that have jump into a world and coin a tribe to Level 43 with a snap of a finger? I can name about 10 now off the top of my head. its not about the size of the tribe which you are proving this sever yourself with you member count and still crowning. cause some of your members are crowning like crazy theirself.

"What has changed, is that with no resistance our original plan was to finish the world as quickly as possible. The faster the world ends, the stronger our point, the less Gwens there are for people to spend money on, etc. Your tribe's resistance will make that a lot harder; but how you see that as a win baffles me." -----> i see this as a win cause 1) I DIdn;t even knew about what your guys were doing until after I join the world to play, which when I join. 2)I play tribe wars, which the goal is for the tribe to win. So stalling you out, fighting you is the plan. will we win or lose IDC about, but if Im playing, Im playing and Im going to play to try to get the win. now if stopping you guys from closing the sever out up front happens, I count that as a win.

" As for the "you'll become an MRT" - while not in the traditional sense, it's still hard to argue that we've not turned into an MRT. A much more experienced one than the average, but still. Regardless, that is the whole point. We are showing how broken an MRT can be. To the developers that haven't listened in years, there is no better way to show this."

Ever sever there is MRT, do they win ever sever?? no, do they win most severs? the answer is still no. are you a tribe of normal MRT? no, you have experience players, you came together with a goal. but you're still a MRT and that's not being use by my in the insult way I would normally use it for other severs. AS i stated above if you look back, I respect what your trying to do. I just don't agree with that way your trying to do it, cause I know it wont matter. because it hasn't in the past.

Also this tribe is not the top 25 Elite Players of the US sever. as a player from the US sever that has won world after world over there without MRT with a group of players i already know this is not the best the US could bring if i had to pick 25 members. but theyre decent players.

Thats so easy to Unlock.. i hope you never crown that one. ;p
i honestly think you fail to differentiate between MRT tribes and a full tribe of experienced players.
200 player tribes were once common when worlds had more players. Cadre,Yakuza, B-D, NAN tribes who won or came 2nd in pre en30 worlds usually had 200 players.

i honestly think you fail to differentiate between MRT tribes and a full tribe of experienced players.
200 player tribes were once common when worlds had more players. Cadre,Yakuza, B-D, NAN tribes who won or came 2nd in pre en30 worlds usually had 200 players.
No I don't, also if you read past post @Possessed even said their were noobs in the tribe he will teach just for future world. So it isn't 200 exp players. also I think you didn't read my last post.. even your leaders wrote can't really argue it but it is different which I agree with. so I don't see how I fail to understand when agreeing with the statement mate. but I need my coffee stuff to do and things to see.

No I don't, also if you read past post @Possessed even said their were noobs in the tribe he will teach just for future world. So it isn't 200 exp players. also I think you didn't read my last post.. even your leaders wrote can't really argue it but it is different which I agree with. so I don't see how I fail to understand when agreeing with the statement mate. but I need my coffee stuff to do and things to see.

Of course there are new players that's why I said perhaps a positive of a well put together MRT is that it's a training ground for a new player base.

Instead of a small premade wrecking every single world it jumps into.

That's about the only reason.

A tribe is only as good as its management and we have one of the best IMO.

I would say though.. The experienced out weights the noobs by nearly double.

It's only a matter of time before we reach domination and consum the whole map.

You'll be able to whole a clear a couple provinces just due to starting locations of some new players but that won't last long.

the use of bots and scripts also have some weights.

imagine that all tw2 guys can use the bot you use possesed! Will be crazy! how much worlds will change!

But don't worry, jhin v2 will come ...

you will see what wak has prepared for you ...

I can't wait!

All I've seen from you so far is losing and quitting.

Looking forward to the day you manage to achieve what you speak about.

Talk is cheap however proving is something I believe you struggle with.

Wakthebrave.

I'm a lazy man, can I get a TL;DR of this please?

Lmao I’m just baffled. 98% of everyone in this forum and any other forum… probably even those that aren’t English based are probably thinking and asking the same thing. This is one developer or a company as a whole that really doesn’t care. Feels bad man, I would honestly be ashamed if I was them.

Lmao I’m just baffled. 98% of everyone in this forum and any other forum… probably even those that aren’t English based are probably thinking and asking the same thing. This is one developer or a company as a whole that really doesn’t care. Feels bad man, I would honestly be ashamed if I was them.
I don't think it's that they don't care, I think it's that they're spread thin.
InnoGames currently has 400 employees and that sounds like a lot but really that's probably not enough for the number of IPs they have.
They currently have 8 games available in 20+ languages, so let's assume a bare minimum of 20 translators, then there's ~160 CM's, and probably ~120 Co-CM's. That alone is 300 of their 400 staff and we haven't even gotten into their legal team, their HR, their web development, their internal IT team, etc.
So realistically we're looking at a dev force of probably ~15 people across 8 games that need to work on Android, browsers, iOS and Steam plus developing any new games that Inno wants them to work on.

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to Inno.

I don't think it's that they don't care, I think it's that they're spread thin.
InnoGames currently has 400 employees and that sounds like a lot but really that's probably not enough for the number of IPs they have.
They currently have 8 games available in 20+ languages, so let's assume a bare minimum of 20 translators, then there's ~160 CM's, and probably ~120 Co-CM's. That alone is 300 of their 400 staff and we haven't even gotten into their legal team, their HR, their web development, their internal IT team, etc.
So realistically we're looking at a dev force of probably ~15 people across 8 games that need to work on Android, browsers, iOS and Steam plus developing any new games that Inno wants them to work on.

Patience is the name of the game when it comes to Inno.
I admire your positive outlook. But per LinkedIn, more than 1/4 of their workforce work in the Development & IT department.
Honestly, it should be quite simple: with MRT or without, they get money. So that means that the outcome of making it not possible to create MRT is negative.

To make them listen, it has to affect the bottom line.

I admire your positive outlook. But per LinkedIn, more than 1/4 of their workforce work in the Development & IT department.
Honestly, it should be quite simple: with MRT or without, they get money. So that means that the outcome of making it not possible to create MRT is negative.

Your not thinking about the amount of work and the channels those players have to go through to make it happen. yes it seem easy on our end. as Tokanon said TW isn't Inno only game, also it doesn't have the player base as their other games due these day.

Truthful I think there is enough of a Player base left in Tribal wars not to MRT, but you have players asking not to MRT that are MRT, and no I'm Not talking about this world, In regards to that aspect

you guys want to get together and get inno to listen? how about we all join a sever and don't join a tribe and beat the crap out of all the noobs tribes and keep the sever going for good since dom wouldn't be reach if all the good players get together, join up not attack each other and attack and destroy the tribes nobling them out. it cost to keep sever open. Just a food for thought.

you guys want to get together and get inno to listen? how about we all join a sever and don't join a tribe and beat the crap out of all the noobs tribes and keep the sever going for good since dom wouldn't be reach if all the good players get together, join up not attack each other and attack and destroy the tribes nobling them out. it cost to keep sever open. Just a food for thought.

Nah won’t work, as long as one stays open a new one won’t open. If they can only keep X amount of server going at a time then that won’t matter as it won’t change anything on their end.

Your not thinking about the amount of work and the channels those players have to go through to make it happen. yes it seem easy on our end. as Tokanon said TW isn't Inno only game, also it doesn't have the player base as their other games due these day.

Truthful I think there is enough of a Player base left in Tribal wars not to MRT, but you have players asking not to MRT that are MRT, and no I'm Not talking about this world, In regards to that aspect

What a great way to destroy the player base.

You really think InnoGames has 100 developers? 'Cause that would mean InnoGames is spending 6 million dollars a year just on developers alone.

You really think InnoGames has 100 developers? 'Cause that would mean InnoGames is spending 6 million dollars a year just on developers alone.

That's not exactly out of the ballpark for a business with a nigh 200 million turnover that it derives entirely from games though.

I mean, that's 200 million over the course of 18 years, not like they just spawned a quarter billion dollars over night.

Unfortunately I don't think any of us will ever have a clear answer about their staffing situation and where they spend their resources, but it's always fun to guess.