• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Biggest Battles Montjuïc (EN65)

AshieM

Community Manager
Dear players,

This thread was created for you to publish either screenshots of attack reports that have been devastating or epic defenses reports on the realm Montjuïc. If you had big losses or defended yourself as an experienced player, you came to the right place!

Feel free to share images (screenshots) of the biggest battles that you had the chance to participate on. :cool:

Please note

• The goal of this thread is to create a friendly and interactive environment among the community users;
• Publishing any content regarding the thead's matter is allowed (battles - defense and attack reports);
• The forum rules are also applicable on this thread;
• In case you feel unconfortable with any post, please contact our support team so we can remove the content immediately, or simply use the report button on the left right corner of the post.

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

This one felt good. He now won't reply to my PMs :(:confused:
Empo Wipe.png

50 crowns per a pack 10 per a reroll.. so prolly same amount as a few nukes i been seen destroy and rebuilt on Zerg side. he was sad about this though, he couldnt get into the game to dodge :( good hit.
god i love buying troops. anyone else fellas? i'm a huge troop buyer jeez i adore purchasing soldiers in tribal wars two

The biggest battles I have seen on this world is in the forum. Everyone is a Legend in their own mine and Master of Nun. All I can say is "Get Gud, or go home". LETS DANCE

headache to get non tribe players to help. but in the end a by ch of dead nukes. was off on catching cookies nuke though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210521-183005.png
    Screenshot_20210521-183005.png
    990.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_20210521-182953.png
    Screenshot_20210521-182953.png
    899.9 KB · Views: 183
775bdf626c8caea8b9e930f0a77a6894.png

When a oops i forgot to unlock pally meets a -15 luck score lol..... more MRT goodness keep working on those lessons guys we need more informed players and i do truly appreciate your effort to teach them I am all out of patience for that and hair is to thin to do it any more.

View attachment 2470

When a oops i forgot to unlock pally meets a -15 luck score lol..... more MRT goodness keep working on those lessons guys we need more informed players and i do truly appreciate your effort to teach them I am all out of patience for that and hair is to thin to do it any more.
remember when icethor attacked faithless too? one of ur "elite" premade guys? stop typing donkey