• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

Like everywhere, don't you think?

Every country has its positives, and its negatives!

Please, you are not Tms, do not get into a conversation that does not concern you ... and even less if you are not going to take it with humor!

Screenshot_20210125-153301_Gallery.jpg

Mean while Holy Vlad is having some technical difficulties logging in.

Sorry been in game so ill answer briefly

Nire Kolay : just cos uve only seen me this realm doesn't make me noobie lol.
And trust me be glad u didn't send a nuke and trian out... as a big wizard in a hat once said: you shall not pass! Lol

Wak: yeah we are ribbing each other having jokes bro... I can take anything because I'll definitely give it out! Hahaa
( ribs, jokes etc )

How curious!!!!

So ... Why does each world have the initials EN at the beginning?
1611607610095.png

Why is the england (london) time used?

Curious don't you think ?!

I'm going to suppose how my great friend and lover TMS likes to do ...
US server and EN server became one, in order to increase their number of players.
Don't you think

At the beginning, there was a Hispanic server, and Spanish. And now there is only Spanish.

Do you still believe that it is not an English server?

How curious!!!!

So ... Why does each world have the initials EN at the beginning? View attachment 2153

Why is the england (london) time used?

Curious don't you think ?!

I'm going to suppose how my great friend and lover TMS likes to do ...
US server and EN server became one, in order to increase their number of players.
Don't you think

At the beginning, there was a Hispanic server, and Spanish. And now there is only Spanish.

Do you still believe that it is not an English server?

Well I think the UK should get its own server now considering we left the EU lol

Lol Wak I can see how it's confusing....
It's EN cos it's (English language)

Yes it's GMT ... UK time but thats a non factor... its EN cos its English language
Its officially called the International Server
Basically for everyone who can play,
With an understanding of English
So uk, usa, can, aus , nz ,etc

But also for anyone who wants to play round the world

This is why there is no night protection
Thus making it probably the most difficult server in the world
And coops being goldust

When I played on German servers they had night protection because it was intended for Germans and maybe other Europeans ... poles, Russian and maybe Dutch and even English/ brits etc who can reasonably understand German

This is why en world doesn't have night protection it's not intended for only English and brits but rather
Everyone worldwide who can speak English or understand English well enough to play effectively....

So last time bro.... NOT an English Server!!! LOL

Therefore you cannot compare spanishb server to EN server

That's not , like u think Spanish vs English

It's Spanish vs English speaking world and ( others who have English as 2nd language / lingua franca )

Eg nomads made by a Dutch group, who used English as they are fluent English speakers, their lingua franca

With gwenn coming back tomorrow for the third time in less than a month, get ready for more players buying 2x coins and nobles because working for ur reward nolonger means anything when u can swipe daddies credit card and get 20 nobles and 10-2x coins.

With gwenn coming back tomorrow for the third time in less than a month, get ready for more players buying 2x coins and nobles because working for ur reward nolonger means anything when u can swipe daddies credit card and get 20 nobles and 10-2x coins.
You wanna be my gwen daddy?;)