• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attacks dying

ELLUW,

I am currently farming, but all my attacks come back as DEAD.
1603278538211.png

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?

Back to normal now - but players lost hundreds of thousands of troops due to fakes killing their entire stack.

Please rollback.

We need our troops back + a compensation for the ress/time wasted on those farm runs/attacks ... there is also the psychic damage ...

DeletedUser4592

I may be not a big player, and definetly not a big money spender, but if I don,t get my troops back, I will stop playing

I would like to suggest to all big tribes for 24h ceasefire due to given circumstances. Tribe leaders, how does that sound?

According to support, the rollback is going to be back to 12th October as apparently that was the last time they saved the server. Total rubbish. The server should be saved every day.
WHAT
IF that is going to be the case. I think my entire tribe will quit on the spot.

wtf people lost more troops during this week to make their current progress ... this is just so dumb even for inno ...

yeah that would just kill the motivation of pretty much anyone who has taken any villas....just set a grace period or compensate with troops but a rollback of this scale would even cause more problems

spam-a-lot

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hello,

Today during our weekly update we had a server issue. This problem was present from 12:00 to 12:20 server time.
Several commands resulted in total troops lost. Our support team is giving back all troops that were lost, please contact them with with the list of reports from that time period.

Thank you for your understanding!

So Jhin was banned for : "innapropriate expressive manners" well this seems abit suppresive,

Also returning all troops based on showing all reports? bullshit (Jhin says bullshit as well)

Hello,

Today during our weekly update we had a server issue. This problem was present from 12:00 to 12:20 server time.
Several commands resulted in total troops lost. Our support team is giving back all troops that were lost, please contact them with with the list of reports from that time period.

Thank you for your understanding!
This seems like a decent idea, however every time i select only reports that were a defeat and i get a new report it only shows that new report.
I also have more than 100 of these reports. Since you guys know the time, and have direct access to all the reports cant you just fix it? because this will take absolutely forever for every player.