• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser1914

I mean to me who's been gone for months if not a year or 2 I find the Daulat's worlds ,spats to be much more mature and engaging to the audience.This one looks like 2 children cat fighting over who's got the better toy.

I mean to me who's been gone for months if not a year or 2 I find the Daulat's worlds ,spats to be much more mature and engaging to the audience.This one looks like 2 children cat fighting over who's got the better toy.
what do u expect when you try to engage in a mature conversation with jhin.....

DeletedUser1914

what do u expect when you try to engage in a mature conversation with jhin.....
I mean I've done it before I believe.Its not that difficult.It can be somewhat aggravating at times but it's very possible

I mean I've done it before I believe.Its not that difficult.It can be somewhat aggravating at times but it's very possible
hey what do you mean aggravating? if i recall correctly you just couldn't make valid points against me lol

chunks actually might win this world, jokes aside. if this keeps going ill bash my head into a wall while reading his messages

hey what do you mean aggravating? if i recall correctly you just couldn't make valid points against me lol

chunks actually might win this world, jokes aside. if this keeps going ill bash my head into a wall while reading his messages
the things we have to do (short of scripting) to win a world hey