• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Trash United

• Thread starter DeletedUser5229
  • Start date

DeletedUser5229

Anyone know what's going on with [T.U] I see them changing the tribe name 2-3 times a day and members aren't growing at all. Even though it's a level 18 tribe (The highest currently in world) most members are like 300 points and there not taking any additional members... Which is disappointing since I tried to get in to exploit the 10/10 raiding paths. Anyone know whats going on with them?

DeletedUser5229

possibly they are waiting to make a nucleus and appear all together
Perhaps but it doesn't make sense to boost a lvl 18 tribe while collectively sitting in the core not growing. It kind of just places a target on them pointing them out as a probable future threat not to mention all of them not growing wastes all of the added benefits they'll gather from something like raid paths 10/10 early in the game

DeletedUser3087

Could just be building inventory and getting a few things out of the resource depot, ready to restart later in an area that doesn't look to difficult once the world has developed a bit... would be my guess or just trolling and giving everyone a head start because they are that good ;)

DeletedUser5229

Could just be building inventory and getting a few things out of the resource depot, ready to restart later in an area that doesn't look to difficult once the world has developed a bit... would be my guess or just trolling and giving everyone a head start because they are that good ;)

lol I've never seen or heard of a tribe letting others get ahead simply for more of a challenge but that would be an interesting turn of events to see unfold. That's only if that will happen. I believe what said it's likely they'll restart but I still don't understand why a tribe would be boosted so early if they'll not reap its benefit. Baffles me tbh

Anyone know what's going on with [T.U] I see them changing the tribe name 2-3 times a day and members aren't growing at all. Even though it's a level 18 tribe (The highest currently in world) most members are like 300 points and there not taking any additional members... Which is disappointing since I tried to get in to exploit the 10/10 raiding paths. Anyone know whats going on with them?
So basically you made a forum post because your upset you didn't get into the current highest skill lvl tribe.... and then pointed out their supposed "flaws and issues"

You don't want to be in a tribe full of people with giant egos thinking they are good players by beating the tw equivalent of disabled children on piss easy worlds

DeletedUser4911

at no point, during your tribal wars career, you want to be in a clan with such monkeys.