• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 maps

We are not even one hour in to the game
And we already have our first MRT. the award goes to tribe Barbie(-.B)

I would hesitate to call it an MRT, if it does however continue to blow up with people then yeah it's an MRT. But it could just as well be a couple of friends joining the world together.

I would hesitate to call it an MRT, if it does however continue to blow up with people then yeah it's an MRT. But it could just as well be a couple of friends joining the world together.
Usually when its friends they change it to application only.When its got no profile set up no names from other worlds recognised and anyone can join option.Its highly likely a mrt.

DeletedUser4698

they got 4 members lol, not really what ya call mrt.. even with the anyone can join option lol

It looks like you have no idea what MRT means and how it works if you call it for a 5 Members tribe lol

DeletedUser5229

Why complain about MRT's and then join the tribe with the single largest player base (Currently 31/40) ..... Doesn't make much sense to me if I'm honest.

DeletedUser5229

Idk, though it isn't really mrt to take players from another world.

Currently a total of 274 player on W56. (VIP) the rank 1 tribe has 31 members (As of writing this). Taking players from another world or not the tribe owns over 10% of the worlds current player base xD that alone (at the moment especially) would make it an MRT.

But suppose some players simply want a meat shield to hide behind so they recruit defence in the shape of tribe members rather than troops

Currently a total of 274 player on W56. (VIP) the rank 1 tribe has 31 members (As of writing this). Taking players from another world or not the tribe owns over 10% of the worlds current player base xD that alone (at the moment especially) would make it an MRT.

But suppose some players simply want a meat shield to hide behind so they recruit defence in the shape of tribe members rather than troops
For one I'm in Old.School. For two if you look at the roster you would notice its a group that regularly runs together for the most part

Well, i wouldn't really say it is an MRT until a bit later. It isn't really currently. An MRT is more like coronavirus on the first week of en52 where they had 60 members the second day. 30 members isn't all that much.

1595256400589.png

i think this belongs here